- Around 5 years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Web based applications using Java, J2EE 7/8 technologies.
- Experienced working in projects involving Agile/scrum Methodologies.
- Implemented various Design patterns (Session Façade, Value Object, DAO, DTO, Command, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, MVC, Service Locator etc.) using J2EE 7/8 technologies.
- Expertise in backend server SQL coding, implemented Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Develop code modules and libraries in support of micro - services development with Spring Boot
- Hands-on experience in using AWS services like Amazon EC2, Dynamodb, AWS python boto/boto3 libraries
- Good Understanding of the testing frame works such as BDD (Cucumber), Data Driven, Key word drive and POM (page object model) design pattern.
Programming Languages: Java 7/8, Python, Java Script, Groovy, JSP and Servlets
Frameworks: Spring (MVC), Hibernate, Spring boot
SCM Tools: GIT-HUB, Bit-Bucket
Testing tools: Selenium-WebDriver, Cucumber-BDD, JUNIT, Ready API, SOAPUI, JUNIT
Project Management: Jira, Rally, Service now
OS: Mac, Windows, Linux
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Database tools: MySQL, Dynamo-Db and SQL server
Java API: Lucene, Cron-job, Jsoup, Weka
Software Engineer (Java developer)
- Understanding the landscape of both legacy and new applications and the interaction between them, quickly building a strategy to encompass both by developing APIs with the help of Spring MVC framework
- Designed and developed RESTful web services to support JSON for other developers to access to speed up development by using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, JSON, Log4J, RESTful, and Maven
- Implemented java 8 features such as streams and lambdas.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot
- Unit testing of the application as per the Unit Test Scenarios using MOCKITO and JUNIT, and verified whether implementation is meeting all the requirements
- Implemented Java and J2EE 7/8 Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Created stored procedure in MY SQL
- Applied various software design patterns and design principles to achieve maximum code reuse
- Review Code to ensure accuracy, completeness and quality of the deliverable. Quality improvement processes like conducting requirement and design walkthroughs, internal and external code reviews
- Followed agile methodology on daily basis for tracking work milestones
- Implemented data driven API automation framework in SOAPUI pro to test REST APIs, leveraged on Groovy scripting and advanced features to write the automation scripts
- Performed load and stress testing in LoadUI by creating virtual users for analyzing and reporting real time performance of the REST APIs
Environment: Java 8, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Mokito, Junit, READY API, J2EE, Spring boot
- Involved in creating an application, which stores the job description profiles from several job search API into the database and provides Intelligent Analysis on those profiles
- Designed a Web service (REST) which connect the Job-search API and that gives the response in JSON
- Created a Database schema in Amazon DynamoDb which stores the JSON response from the web service
- Built web crawler for collecting job data, which is built in python’s scrappy framework
- Created Query and Filter Expressions in DynamoDB to get the refined results from the NOSQL database
- Secondary Index was created for DynamoDb to improve the search efficiency
- Scheduled a cron job which runs the web service and stores its response in the DynamoDB using Quartz API
- Configured and created the Amazon EC2 instance (server) which runs the cron job
- Used AlchemyAPI for the extraction of entities from the HTML doc
- Implemented various Design Patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, data transfer object (DTO)
- Experience in implementing Spring Hibernate ORM tool mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL)