- 6+ years of strong IT experience in Design, Development and Implementation of enterprise applications using JAVA and J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including identification of business needs and constraints, collection of requirements, architecture, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Solid background in Object - Oriented analysis and design (OOAD) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) concepts.
- Proficient in Core Java and J2EEtechnologies (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Mail, JTA).
- Expertise in design and development of various web applications with N-Tier Architecture using Open source frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and Struts.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Experience in developing J2EE applications on different IDE's like Eclipse,NetBeans, IBM Web Sphere Studio Application Developer WSAD, Rational Application Developer (RAD), JBuilder.
- Intensive knowledge in databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, ANSI standard SQL Queries, Triggers, DB2 Client, O/R Mapping, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design using CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Experience in the design and development of SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Experience in Version Control tools like GIT, CVS and SVN and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Experience in working in different flavors of Waterfall& Agile methodologies.
- Experience in using latest agile methodologies tools like Jira, Confluence, and Rally.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Self-motivated & Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
Languages: C, C++, core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Java Security
Tools & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, Groovy, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Camel
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic Server, Glassfish
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MongoDB/NoSQL
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD
O-R mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, StarTeam
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GIT
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Miami, FL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used all the components of STRUTS Framework like Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action Mappings, Action Errors, and Tiles.
- Implemented business layer using spring core and configured spring dependency injection, enabling all business components loosely coupled between layers.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under Struts framework.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSP, Java script, AJAX, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with jQuery, Angular.js and Spring MVC.
- Used Angular.JS extensively in creating web pages with forms for single page applications, adding additional menus in regard to the time and format limits.
- Worked with database creation as part of the XML files where instructions were passed from the client in XML and converted into the required format in Angular.JS.
- Used Angular.JS as the in creation of the objects, positioning, and calling of the objects as part of functioning of different screens to ensure the applications fits in different screen sizes.
- Used Angular.JS with the Phasors to achieve desired animation.
- Used Java 8 features like writing default methods in Interface, Lambda expression, Stream API.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Used Modules and Controller in the JS files as part of the constructors.
- Creation of audio functions and voice overs and making them public such that it can be called throughout the project.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using JUnit and built the package using Ant and deployed the application on to WebLogic App Server.
- Possesses an operational mindset to build a platform that is easy to run and scale to the broad breadth of NY state website and other state fair.
- Followed Agile/SCRUM software development methodologies.
- Extensively used Oracle SQL Developer graphical tool for the enhancement and simplification of Database Development task.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Confidential, Long Island, NY
Sr. Java Developer
- As a part of Dev team, Involved in Sprint Planning, analyzing the requirements, Research and Development of the project followed by Agile methodology.
- Developed API's for software packages using Rest and Soap web services.
- Used Spring framework to create the services, models, Delegates for API's while provisioning or decommissioning.
- Implemented and exposed Service layer using Spring Boot and annotations and Controller using Spring MVC.
- Worked on payment modules in increasing efficiency, performance tuning for monitoring online transactions and Enable customer information based on their online payments.
- Proficient in creating Angular factories for using Angular services to make RESTful API calls to the Java based backend.
- Developed a dashboard and workflow using React and REST API.
- Implemented first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating Microservices into existing system architecture.
- Developing the Python APIs which represent the memory subsystem.
- Lead the team in development of the harassers using the Python which involved development of several flows and state machines in the memory controller.
- Launching harasser across several threads along with memory stress test using the python wrapper.
- Lead the team regarding the failure signature, debugging using Python.
- Worked with Mongo DB and MySQL databases and used Robomongo as a management tool for mongo DB.
- Have worked on Microservice-oriented architecture and migrating from legacy services to microservices.
- Worked on API to setup, edit and monitor email campaign templates from different clients, which can be scheduled anytime pre-canned payment details.
- Worked on spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Rest full template to develop Application Level Micro Services.
- Used JIRA for planning, bug tracking and management of the project for the sprint.
- Used Swagger for generating the documentation for Rest API using Annotations.
- Developed workflow delegates using Activiti BPMN while provisioning and decommissioning of an environment.
- Problem analyzed, and performance tuned for the author environment using shell scripting in UNIX environment.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices.
- Used IntelliJ IDEA as an IDE and Postman for testing the API's.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Involved in monitoring the code by continuous integration using Jenkins 2.0.
- Involved in writing Multi-Threading Synchronization concepts in Java Programs.
- Used Apache Tomcat as the application server for testing the API's and for deployment.
- Used GIT and Bitbucket as version control system to collaborate and maintain the project.
- Developed the core services for the Rest API's using Core Java, Spring, Maven and JSON.
- Performed analysis and designed back-end components for high-volume data applications. Developed sophisticated SQL stored procedure, function, trigger in DB2 for data mining; such as merchant invoices, shopper spending trend analysis.
- Performed unit testing and integration testing using Junit, Mockito frameworks.
- Involved in Error handling and debugging for API's and bugs. Used SLF4J for Logging.
Environment: Spring, Java Beans, Hibernate, JSON, REST, SOAP, SLF4J, GIT, Bitbucket, JIRA, MavenIntelliJ IDEA, Postman, Apache Tomcat, Activiti BPMN, Junit, Mockito framework, Mongo DB, MySQLJenkins 2.0, Docker, AWS, Microservices, Agile.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical Specifications per their requirements includes a detailed plan for how to develop, alter, maintain, and replace a software system.
- Implemented several agents as Servlets that run regularly to load the data into DB2 database from external systems.
- Worked on Oracle, DB2 Database for maintaining test environment.
- Used Spring's IOC, AOP and auto wiring concepts in developing the application for resolving dependencies.
- Used Spring Container to performed dependency injection will create the objects and wire them together.
- Used Hibernate to map the database with POJO using hbm.xml file to provide mapping information with APIs.
- Designed Architecture of the project as per MVC standards to separate the data access layer, business logic code.
- Used Struts for the developing funds module and mortgage module that extends the Java Servlet API.
- Developed SOAP message envelopes and headers using Web Service Definition Language (WSDL).
- Used AJAX technology for creating interactive Web Applications transmit information to and from the server.
- Developed JSP (Java Server Pages) for orders module and Customer Service Department. JSP pages can be used in combination with servlets that handle the business logic, the model supported by Java servlet template engines.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling SQL Server database with Conditional branching.
- Used Gradle as a build tool and understanding the antifactory and repo structure managing the required libraries.
- Deployed the application on JBOSS application server to debug the server, installed and running in no time.
- Involved in Integration of all the modules and deploying them on the Application server and used JMS.
- Involved in bug fixing of various modules in the application that were raised by the testing team.
Comdata, Brentwood, TN
- Interaction with client and designing Technical design document from Business Requirements for the development team.
- Involved in preparing High level and low-level design documents for the task involved in redesigning the BBW webstore.
- Used Agile Methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
- Used Core Java concepts and other J2EEtechnologies during development phase.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC framework.
- Worked on Spring Cache technique, Hibernate configuration and related module service class implementation.
- Used MS SQL Server as the database and Eclipse as the IDE.
- Designed and developed front view components using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Developed Web Services to communicate with other applications using REST.
- Developed the WSDL and Web Services in Apache Axis2 for different modules.
- Tested Web Services using REST UI toolkit locally.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven and SVN control.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested the developed components using JUnit.
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in Apache Tomcat and WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved unit Testing, Interface Testing, System Testing and user acceptance testing of the workflow too.
Environment: JAVA /J2EE, Agile, Spring, JSP, Servlet, HTML, CSS, Web services, REST, Maven, SVN, Eclipse, JUnit, JQuery, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, SQL.
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Technical responsibilities included high level architecture and rapid development
- Design architecture following J2EE MVC framework
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View
- Developed and implemented Servlets running under JBoss
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL TagLibs
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles API
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement
- Inspection/Review of quality deliverables such as Design Documents
- Developed EJBs (Session and Entity Beans) for business processing and database access
- Wrote SQL Scripts, Stored procedures and SQL Loader to load reference data.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used Maven as a build tool for deployment purpose.
Environment: Java, J2EE (Java Servlets, JSP, Struts), HTML, EJB, MVC Framework, JDBC, Maven, JBoss, SQL, Oracle, Tortoise SVN, Apache Tomcat