- Around 6 years of diverse experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) where my team skills, problem solving abilities and technical knowledge can be developed to further my understanding of the industry.
- Involved in design, development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, XML, XSL, Ant and Maven.
- Strong expertise in Core Java programming using Design Patterns, Collections and Multi - Threaded programming.
- Experience in J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Factory Method and Singleton patterns.
- Expertise in using open source framework and technologies like Spring Core, Spring MVC, JUnit and Log4J.
- Experience in various J2EE Frameworks like JSF, My Faces, iBATIS, JIBX, JAXB, AJAX, DWR, GWT, and DOJO.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Used Hibernate Framework as persistence provider, understanding on Spring Framework.
- Good experience in different aspects of enterprise software development including integration, web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL).
- Experience in Database Design, writing stored procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming with Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL Server.
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Construction skills.
- Experience in JIRA, GIT, Maven, ANT, Tomcat and UML.
- Expertise in using WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss Application Servers.
- Worked extensively on Shell Scripting in UNIX environment.
- Experience in database, database modeling and data architecture.
- Effective communication with client, cross-functional teams to achieve project priorities/deadlines.
- Highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JMS, Struts, Spring, Junit, Hibernate, WSDL, Ant, Maven, SOAP
Operating Systems: MS Windows, UNIX, MS DOS, Linux
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, MyEclipse
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Databases: Oracle, MongoDB, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
Database Tools: SQL Developer, DB2 Visualizer, SQL Navigator
Design Methodologies: Client-Server, UML, SDLC, MVC
Confidential, Bloomington, IN
- Involved in all phases of the project from analysis and requirement phase to delivering the project.
- Created System Requirement Specifications (SRS) report of the project by collecting all the requirements from client.
- Analyzed the requirements and formulated project scope.
- Designed front-end presentation logic using JSP, CSS3, and Strut tags.
- Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring, Struts, and Hibernate.
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Used Apache Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting useful plans from the different module and used XML for data retrieval.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring services, Spring controllers, and DAOs so as to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate in order to carry out various database operations and also avoid redundant database access statements
- Involved in configuring XML mapping files and POJO objects.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Retrieved information from the Oracle database using Spring-Hibernate.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implemented REST Web services to retrieve data from client side.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL.
- Used Multi-threading and caching to improve the user experience.
- Unit testing through JUnit & Integration testing in staging environment
- Created new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Scheduled daily status meetings within the offshore team and also used to communicate the same to the onsite team accordingly.
- Resolved bugs/defects in the application by coordinated with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users for requirements gathering.
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Developed the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs).
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML and JSP’s for user interaction.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML.
- Used Spring JDBC Template and Spring DAO’s Support classes for JDBC.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a WebSphere Application server.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL schema.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Built scripts using Ant to build the J2EE application.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Actively participated in project lifecycle from requirements gathering to design, implementation and post-production support.
- Responsible for Gathering the system requirements, feasibility study, prototyping and suggesting the best solutions to customers
- Implemented AJAX to allow dynamic loading, improved interaction and rich look to the User Interface for admin portal.
- Used the Back base framework with JSP to develop web module and it’s user faces
- Implementation of J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade and Data Access Objects.
- Responsible for developing the modules after design.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relation Database Mapping Java classes.
- Used Spring with JMS to establish interactive communication between different domains.
- Used Spring and EJB as middle tier components for application development.
- Designed and developed a web-based client using Servlets, JSP, Java Script, Tag Libraries, CSS, HTML and XML.
- Designed Java classes using Spring Framework to implement the Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Used synchronous HTTP post connections to get data from other applications in XML format and used SAX parsers to parse and retrieve the data.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages and triggers using Oracle 10g.
- Understanding web-services Request/Response schemas & implementation of corresponding controls.
- Performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and Log4j.
- Used JBoss 6.0 as the application server.
- Responsible for development of day-to-day activities.