- Software Developer with more than 10 years of IT working experience in developing Enterprise applications using Java™ 2 Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE), and related technologies
- Strong Object Oriented Design experience.
- Worked with the big data technologies HDFS, Spark, Flume, HBase, Hive and Yarn.
- In - depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Solid experience of Agile, Rapid Prototyping, RUP and Test Driven Development methodologies.
- Hands on experience UML, for developing application specific Object model, Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and State diagrams.
- Have good skills implementing Web/Enterprise architectures and in open source frameworks Struts, Spring, JSF, IOC, MDA and AOP
- Strong working knowledge of MVC architecture and efficient in implementing it with Apache Struts framework & spring framework (Batch and Boot).
- Efficiently worked on version controlling systems like CVS, SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and Clear Case.
- Extensive experience with complex technical requirements such as transaction processing, concurrency, multithreading, and model driven architectures like Java Memory Model (JMM).
- Experience in building and deploying applications using Jenkins and Hudson continuous Integration Tool.
- Involved in using different Design patterns like Factory pattern, Facade pattern, DAO Pattern, Singleton pattern and MVC architectural design pattern for solving the architectural issues.
- Experience with spring, Struts, Hibernate 3.0, and EJB 3.0.
- Experience in Oracle Coherence v3.7 in developing and configuring cache solutions.
- Strong and extensive experience in using Java/J2EE (JDK, Servlets, JSP, EJB).
- Solid experience with spring, Hibernate, Struts, JDBC, JSTL, EL.
- Solid experience in developing and deploying J2EE components using application servers like IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise inHadoop, Hive, SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in working with various modules of spring framework like Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring ORM (Hibernate) framework, Spring Web Flow 2.3.
- Expertise in working with IBM MQ Series and Websphere Message Broker on various platforms like Redhat Linux SUSE, and Windows NT
- Solid experience in XML data biding using SAX/DOM Parser, XML Beans and JAXB.
- Experience in Web Services Development and SOAP using Apache-Axis, JAX-RPC and JAXB.
- Worked on SSO and LDAP for single sign on applications.
- Good experience on Mainframes Systems, JMS, MDB, Middle Server MQ Series.
- Experience in Web technology such asAJAX, Java Script, Perl, Shell, JSF, CSS, HTML, Web 2.0
- Hands-on experience in IDE Tools: Eclipse, RSA, WSAD, Red Hat Developer Studio.
- Solid skills in database Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL SERVER.
- Experience in developing build scripts using Ant, testing using JUnit, and JMeter, logging using Log4j and version control using CVS, ClearCase.
- Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Excellent communication skills, team work ethics, quick understanding capability
Tomcat:, JBoss, GlassFish, MQSeries, WebSphere App Server, BEA Weblogic Portal Server 8,10
OS: Windows, Linux(Ubuntu), Unix/linux/AIX, Suse
IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans, RedHat Developer Studio, WSAD,RAD 6, Workspace Studio
Oracle:, MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2
Tools: CVS, ClearCase, SVN, GIT, Ant, JUnit, JMeter, Toad, Cruise Control, XML SPY, Mercury Test Director
- Worked in Data analytics as a big data developer and performing analysis on production logs from different applications.
- Worked on all phases of the development cycle in an agile environment to deliver a data collection, analytics and data ingestion.
- Configured spark on a Cloudera cluster.
- Wrote spark jobs to collect and process data from Hbase and flume.
- Wrote spark jobs in Java and Scala and deployed in the yarn cluster.
- Created Avro formatted files for data being sent.
- Created Hive tables that query data from HBASE.
- Created machine learning baselines to create negative samples for model training.
- Wrote Spark SQL queries to query large data.
- Implemented Flume configuration to send data to different sinks for development and testing purposes.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks that were used as an automation scripts, as part of install automation in different environments including production.
- Performed debugging on cloudera cluster configuration.
- Performed debugging on spark jobs.
- Build and deployed on a RHEL machine.
- Configured spark job setting for optimal performance.
- Wrote test Junit test scripts for test cases.
- Deployed Jenkins jobs that would automate testing.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Java 8, Spark 2, Flume, Hive, Hue, Hbase, HDFS Marklogic, Tomcat 7, SmartLogic, Weblogic, Hive, Hadoop, SVN, Maven, Bitbucket, Ansible tower, Bash
Confidential, New York
Sr. Java Developer/ Lead
- Lead a team in implementing a new compliance and onboarding application as lead developer and scrum master.
- Effectively interacted with team members for requirements capture and Analysis.
- Installed, configured MarkLogic server and developed complex java and native queries
- Wrote queries to query MarkLogic and shared services.
- User Implementation using LDAP.
- Created workflow for processes using jbpm 6.
- Wrote spring based restfulservices to retrieve data from third party services based on SOA pattern.
- Used soapUI application for testing and verifying the restful services.
- Responsible for creation of Beans, Controller classes JSPs.
- Developed of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Resource management of HADOOP Cluster including adding/removing cluster nodes for maintenance and capacity needs
- SVN was used for project management and version management.
- Created and injected spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Designed and created Hive external tables using shared meta-store instead of derby with partitioning, dynamic partitioning and buckets.
- Batch programs to control processes.
- Created batches for migration and used PowerShell scripts for automation of moves
- Involved in fixing Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Developed Message-Driven beans in collaboration with Java Messaging Service (JMS) and MQ.
- Worked on spring batch application framework features IOC container and AOP.
- Worked on Hibernate object relational mapping according to database schema
- Experience with Core Java fundamentals such as Multithreading, Collections, Generics and Annotations.
- Developing, testing, constructing Restful API web Services using Jersey and apache CXF implementation.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting related to production and environment issues.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Integrated SmartLogic semaphore (a tool for taxonomy maintenance and search applications) with MarkLogic and created taxonomies for content management.
- Created compliance and auditing services for taxonomy.
- Populated document forms based on their probable metadata.
- Used Spring AOP for logging.
- Leveraged the IOC concepts of spring framework (Batch process and Boot) to integrate spring based user interface with hibernate based persistence layer.
- Wrote complex PL/SQL quires to fetch the data from Oracle database to migrate the data from Oracle to DB2 and for purposes of generating reports.
- Development in Core Java and Multithreading, concurrency, synchronization, XML API’s - JAXP, JAXB, Struts, Tiles, I18N and Hibernate.
- Big Data strategic planning, technology roadmap, talent acquisitions and mentor team for cutting edge technology competitiveness such as Hadoop, HIVE, and Cassandra.
- Created named queries in MarkLogic.
- Used behavior driven development (BDD) to write test scenarios.
- Used GIT and stash as version control.
- Use maven as a build tool.
- Stored procedure in the database and used Dynamic SQL to load the data.
- Performed PL/SQL operations.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system
- Worked on ORM creation using spring ORM packages
- Analyzed and fine-tuning of slow running queries and stored procedures Support and maintenance of existing code and analyzing the impact of changes in scripts and data model.
- Deployed applications on weblogic server
- Modified angularJS scripts for front end and testing purposes.
- Used JUnit and Mockito for unit testing.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Java 8, Marklogic, Tomcat 7, SmartLogic, Weblogic, Hive, Hadoop, SVN, Maven, GIT, Web 2.0, Stash, Jbpm 6, Perl, SoapUI 5, Angular, BDD, SOA, Restful services, Spring core 4, Powershell, LDAP, Spring- Batch and Boot, Log4j, Websphere, Hudson, JMS, MQ, MDM, XSL, Oracle, Oracle Coherence, PL/SQL, DevExpress, Xquery, Xpath, Spring AOP, ORM, JUnit, Mockito, Eclipse, MS SQL Server
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Sr. Java Developer/Lead
- Co-ordinate with Deployment and middleware teams to execute the implementation plan.
- Involved in all SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Phases of the project.
- Developed Web Application using XSLT, Python, Perl, bash, and Ruby.
- Adopted Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring 3.0 MVC framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate 4.0 for rapid development and ease of maintenance
- Extensive experience with complex technical requirements such as transaction processing, concurrency, multithreading, and model driven architectures.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle 10g to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and MQ series for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report
- Created distributed Oracle coherence domains, configuration and system design based on oracle coherence.
- Worked with TortoiseSVN for source code maintenance and as Version control tool.
- Involved in the Design and implementation of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML schema, Tibco and Java Messaging System (JMS with MQ).
- Used Spring Boot for boilerplate configuration and quick development
- Implemented Transactions and Batch Updates using Spring DAO
- Developed frontend for web application using Java Application framework using the HTML, Web 2.0 and JSP, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Java Script, DHTML and Ajax.
- Working on the application using JSP for front end, Spring to manage business layer components and Hibernate for performing database transactions.
- Used Unix shell scripts to execute batch jobs.
- Implemented user authentication using LDAP authentication API.
- Working on the application on Eclipse and deployed on Tomcat Server to integrate run time components and the tools to develop applications.
- Used SOA concepts and used ESB for communication between applications.
- Used different spring components like Spring MVC to manage business layer.
- Implementing Web Services using CXF, Spring-WS.
- Worked with version control management tool GIT to project check in.
- Developed JUnit test cases.(TDD)
Sr. Java Developer/Lead
- Performed Requirements Gathering and Analysis for writing project documentation such as BRD (Business Requirement Document) and FSD (Functional System Design) document.
- Developed and implemented a risk management safety plan
- Involved in developing the TDD (Technical Design Document) for project components and the planning of timeline in the LUWs (Logical Unit of Work) modules.
- Design, implementation, and development of Oracle ECM workflows to meet the requirements of the business user.
- Experience with ETL framework standards, including error processing, validation and data reconciliation.
- Extensively wok on Threads, Collections, Restful webservice, Spring (Core Java, JMS, AOP, Batch, JDBC) Framework and concurrency package.
- Leveraged the IOC concepts of spring framework (Batch and Boot Process) to integrate with Struts based user interface.
- Monitored Hadoop clusters environments using Ganglia and Nagios. Monitored workload, job performance and capacity planning using Ambari.
- Developed frontend for web application using Java Application framework using the HTML and JSP, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Java Script, DHTML, XSLT, Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby and Ajax.
- Design and document extensive additional application functionality using UML diagrams and utilize a phased approach for manageability and risk mitigation.
- Developed frontend for web application using Java Application framework using the HTML and JSP, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Java Script, DHTML and Ajax.
- Wrote complex PL/SQL quires to fetch the data from Oracle database to migrate the data from Oracle to DB2 and for purposes of generating reports.
- Developed ACH application to populate and use the new DB2 tables. Use of the common DB2 database on mainframe to eliminate maintenance of Oracle database and its infrastructure.
- Used ApacheTomcat server for deployment of applications using Springand Struts framework and data modeling using Hibernate.
- Performed data analytics in Hive and then exported this metrics back to Oracle Database using Sqoop.
- Used software versioning and revision control system, SVN, to share and revise Drafts and Final versions of project documents (business and technical).
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Participated in client meetings to acquire the system requirements for migrating the data along with the application changes.
- Designed full life cycle development of new web/desktop applications and modification of existing applications to add new components and features emphasizing maintainability, reliability, scalability and performance.
- Worked with version control systems like Clear case, SVN, CVS, GIT, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced level programming in C/C++ including thread synchronization multithreading, multi processing, concurrency and TCP/IP Socket Programming.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Followed the agile software development process, using short iterations, and close customer relationship.
- Implemented PL/SQL and Stored procedures for Oracle9i database.
- Wrote the Excel parser to generate the model objects and used the velocity template framework to create the loader classes, POF objects, Spring XML files.
- Created Use cases, Class diagrams, Sequence Diagram for new functionalities of Confidential .
- Developed detail design using the design patterns - Factory, MVC, Singleton and DAO.
- Wrote the migration scripts using pl/sql, functions, procedures and views for migrating the Merrill’s CRM data into Confidential CRM.
- Implemented generic Cache Framework using SpringandJ2EE to load, update and query the caches in multi threading environment.
- Implemented the SOAP based webservices for write service layer which connects to the existing service layers of the legacy application.
- Wrote UNIX/LINUX scripts for loading and updating of caches.
- Wrote the Automated test script using selenium and QTP for replicating the data to different database in different regions to check the lag and collision among different databases.
Sr. Software Developer
- Organized and participated in client meetings to acquire the system requirements.
- Followed the RAD and CMMI level 3 mythologies throughout the system development.
- Coordinated with DBA, testing and CMMi team for deploying, testing and implementation of CMMi for the project.
- Created Use cases, Class diagrams, Sequence Diagram for reporting adverse events to agents, create and maintain caper version and login module
- Using Spring IoC (Dependency Injection) developed Java beans with getter and setter properties to be configured by spring. Configured and implemented Spring Application Context to instantiate all bean classes in Spring MVC application framework.
- Wrote the migration scripts using pl/sql, functions, procedures and views for migrating the Categories, AE events, Terms, Grading for CTCAE v4.0 to follow the new MEDRA codes.
- Developed detail design using the design patterns -- Session Facade, Business Delegate and DAO.
- Designed an applications based on J2EE architecture using Model View Controller (MVC) pattern and Struts Framework along with Struts tag libraries.
- Defined Hibernate O/R mapping, develop Hibernate queries and utilized Hibernate for the data persistence.
- Used Servlets, JSP pages at the server end for providing the web-based interface.
- Used Custom tags to read the common vocabulary (CDE) to display the labels and field on all the screens. The custom tag reads the definition from the xml file using SAX parser and renders it to the JSP page.
- Modified several reports in iText and RTF format after data migration to facilitate the reports with new data.
- Tested the application and developed unit test cases using Junitto test the functionalities of the application.
Sr. Software Developer
- Performed Analysis on refactoring of the business classes with the Fast Path work flow.
- Created a design document by using flow diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Applied design patterns like Abstract Factory, Front Controller, Business Delegate, and DAO in designing the system.
- Followed the agile software development process, using unit testing, short iterations, and close customer relationship.
- Wrote helper classes for integrating the current business logic with the Fast Path application.
- Used Struts MVC Controller for the web tier to implement workflow of the application and developed new Action Classes which mapped to the helper actions.
- Used Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to DB2 tables.
- Built DAO layer to have access to data model using Hibernate DAO classes supported by Struts.
- Spring IOC module is used for dependency injection.
- Design and Implementation of Configurable UI components for the Fast Path using GXT and GWT Framework
- Used Oracle 8i as relational databases.
- Used GWT widgets and components panels, Grids, layouts, binding, Forms in the development of the User Interface.
- Implemented the reusable validation framework for Fast Path UI data, required field and functional validations.
- Used GXT automatic binding to bind the UI data into the client side model objects.
- Rocket GWT package is used to send RPC call to the server. Serialized JSON objects are used in communication between server and front end.
- Marshalling and UnMarshalling of JSON Objects in the server side to pass the UI entered data to the business classes.
Sr. Software Developer
- Performed Requirements Gathering and Analysis for integrating the SharePoint with JNJ framework.
- Created a design document by using architecture diagrams, flow diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Developed XML schemasfor defining the structure, content and semantics of conent.xml, which was uploaded in the e-detail player.
- Wrote a java client which consumed the sharepoint webservices as a PPOC (proof of concepts).
- Developed a WSDL along with the service endpoint which exposed the method for our services.
- Used SOAP UI for sending the request xml’s and getting the response xml’s.
- Implemented WSDL interface using spring webservices.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and un-marshalling the response and request XML’s from webservices and displayed the desired data on JSP pages.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Developed XQuery transformations and configured ALSB (AquaLogic Service Bus) to implement web service message transformation and routing logic as part of a Service Oriented Architecture.
- Developed automated business processes in Java using the ALBPM (AquaLogic Business Process Management) tool.
- Used Spring MVC and web controllers, which sent the data back and forth from the user interface to controller.
- Design and developed a front end using JSP’s, Java Script and Dojo through which a user was able to searched the assets through key word, downloaded the searched assets and also make the presentation xml file out of the searched assets which would then loaded into the e-detail’s player.
- Used Test Driven Development (TDD) and developed test cases using JUnit for testing the application.
- My role was to be involved in the full life cycle development of application modules.
- Worked as Developer and was involved in the Analysis and Design of the front-end and middle tier using JSP, Servlets and the Struts view Framework.
- Designed and implemented Loan tracking and management application using the J2EE technologies.
- Developed JSPs, Servlets with HTML and CCS using Struts framework for different modules for the interaction of user interfaces.
- Assisted in the development of Action Classes and Action Forms.
- Managed the struts-config.xml file for all action mappings.
- Developed Stateless and State full Session EJB beans using J2EE framework.
- Involved in study of User Requirement Specification. Requested insufficient information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements Document.
- Involved in writing of JSP pages for the presentation of data.
- Extensively involved in testing the application and preparing user documentation
- Used ANT scripts to build the application.
- Tested the application and developed test cases using Junitand Test Director.