- More than 8 years of experience in design, development, maintenance and support of Java/J2EE applications.
- Working knowledge in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM), RUP and Test Driven development methodologies.
- Experience in developing multi-tier Enterprise Applications using My Eclipse, WebSphere Studio (WSAD), RAD and RSA Application Developers.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM,JDOM,SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session facade, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO).
- Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Expertise in design and development of Web service which includes of handling SOAP/REST Requests and Response, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS and Web service authentication.
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), ERD documentation, UML artifacts modeling with Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect. Applied the requirements engineering, analysis, and design disciplines of the RUP to J2EE projects.
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module etc. in Spring Framework.
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework with JPROB integration
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse/My Eclipse, WSAD/RAD and JBuilder for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Hands-on experience with Reporting Tool Crystal Reports to create reports in various formats and tuning the performance.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Clear Case, SVN, CVS and Git.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, and IBM Web Sphere Apache Tomcat.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features like XML configuration file for Database connectivity, connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control using ORM tool Hibernate framework like HQL queries etc.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers and Query optimization with Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005 and MySQL databases. Written queries for insert, update and modification operations. Performed database normalization and optimization using database tools.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Java Server Faces (JSF), Spring MVC, Struts
Web Services: RESTful and SOAP
J2EE: JDBC, JNDI
IDE's: RSA, RAD, WSAD, MyEclipse 5.1,Eclipse.
Application Server: WebLogic, JBOSS, IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat.
Build Tools: Ant,Gradle and Maven
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, Shell scripting, J2EE, UML, JDK.
Oracle database, MS: SQL Server 2008/2005, DB2 and MySQL.
Tools: TOAD, Erwin XML SPY.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows.
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall model.
Reporting Tool: Ireport.
Logging Tools: Log4j
Modeling Tools: Visio, Rational Rose.
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, GIT.
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Spring templates.
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate DAOs.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with WebServices and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Responsible for maintaining Content Management System on daily basis.
- Developed the application using RAD.
- Deployed application on Web Sphere Server.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and JQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- By using JQuery and Ajax sent the request to server side and receive the response.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process.
- Generated JUnit test cases for testing various Java components.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as version Control system.
- Designed Jasper reports using iReport.
- Built the application using Agile Development Model.
- Used JNDI for registering and locating Java objects.
- Developed backend components, DB Scripts for the backend communication in Oracle 11g.
- Used log4j to Spool/store XML response O/P message into a LOG file.
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces using Rational rose.
- Worked closely with various teams to resolve issues which include: Business, QA, Build& Deployment, Off-shore, Production Support teams.
- Mentored, trained and educating the users in technology perspective, worked through walk through and review sessions, closely worked with users, developers and team members in problem solving.
- Implemented JAXB in XML binding.
- XML SPY was used in writing XML validations.
- Developed application to be implemented on Windows.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the risk workflow system.
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
- Applied OOAD principle for the analysis and design of the system.
- Implemented XML Schema as part of XQuery query language.
- Data structuring and user interfaces are done using Backbone JS.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Objects (DAO) and Adapter during the development of components.
- Used WSAD for the Development, Testing and Debugging of the application.
- Used JBOSS Application Server to deploy the build.
- Used J2EE for the development of business layer services.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Performed data validation in Struts Form beans and Action Classes.
- Developed POJO based programming model using spring framework.
- Used IOC (Inversion of Control) Pattern and Dependency Injection of Spring framework for wiring and managing business objects.
- Used Web Services to connect to mainframe for the validation of the data.
- Axis2 WS engine has been used to convert WSDL to Java objects.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages.
- WSDL has been used to expose the Web Services.
- JDBC framework has been used to connect the application with the Database.
- Used SAX Parser to parse the xml files.
- Log4j framework has been used for logging debug, info & error data.
- Used Hibernate framework for Entity Relational Mapping.
- Used MySQL database for data persistence.
- SQL Developer was used as a database client.
- Extensively worked on Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Used SecureCRT to transfer file from local system to Unix system.
- Test cases for project has been done with Mockito framework.
- Used Gradle for build automation.
- Used agile development software lifecycle to deploy the code.
- CVS version control system has been used to check-in and checkout the developed artifacts.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Worked in designing of the Web framework using Spring MVC framework.
- Used HTML, CSS, XHTML and DHTML in view pages for front-end.
- Developed an application using Angular JS.
- Reviewing and analyzing data model for developing the Presentation layer and Value Objects.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration and mappings xml files for database access.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used Spring for dependency injection.
- Used Git as a version-controlling tool for managing the module developments
- Implemented EJBs and Session beans in the Business logic.
- Extensively used JSF to perform various actions on fixed income such as bonds of the employee in the organization.
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for Object Relational Mapping(ORM) with databases.
- Built persistence layer of the application using java JDBC API, connection pooling and JPA.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from SQL Server database.
- Performed unit testing of the application using JUnit.
- Used Maven to complete and package the application.
- Weblogic Application Server is being used as the Business Service Tool in middle tier.
- Ms Visio is used for creating activity diagrams and use case diagrams.
- Development carried out under MyEclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Struts Framework in conjunction with JSP and Tag Libraries used in developing user Interface for administrative screens and user interaction screens.
- Developed Session Beans for necessary transactions like fetching the data required, updating the customer information.
- Integrated the JSF framework for the presentation layout and extensively used the dynamic rendering feature.
- Development is carried out using RSA IDE.
- Used JQuery library to build Ajax based web application module
- Worked on coding of Servlets and EJB communication
- Worked on Ant for getting latest jar files including common-collection.jar, common-logging.jar etc from Apache.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests, transfer the control according to the request to Corresponding Session Beans, JSP pages.
- Developed Tomcat container security components for adding vendor specific Security Realm to application using JMX.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on the Tomcat Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Performed source code management using Clear Case Versioning
- Created sequence diagrams to show the flow of pages using Ms Visio.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from DB2 database by writing stored procedures.
- Gather user requirements and followed by analysis and design.
- Worked on the technical design to conform the framework.
- Developed JSPs, action classes, form beans, response beans, EJBs.
- Coded Servlets for the Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Developed business objects and business object helpers which interact with middleware stubs.
- Implemented business delegate pattern to separate view from business process.
- Extensively used XML to code configuration files.
- Used Clearcase for versioning of data
- Used Eclipse tool for application development.
- Deployed applications on JBoss Application Server and performed unit tests.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers in Oracle database.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application with Struts MVC framework.
- Performed functional, integration, system, and validation testing.
- Used ANT as the build tool.
- Proficient in doing Object Oriented Design using UML-Rational Rose.
Environment: JDK, JSP, Apache Struts, Servlets, EJB, XML, JDBC, Eclipse, JBOSS, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Rational Rose, UNIX, Maven, JUnit, Rational Clear Case.