- Around 5+ years of progressive experience in developing User Interface (UI)/Front End applications in various environments.
- Experience in using tools like NPM, Bower, Grunt and Gulp.
- Strong working experience with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQuery.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML and Java Script.
- Expert in implementing Responsive Web Design (RWD) using CSS3 media queries and Bootstrap.
- Strong experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles, Cross Browser Compatibility issues, graphic optimization for the web and capable of handling Responsiveness.
- Hands on experience with tools like SVN, CVS, GIT-Hub for Version controlling and error reporting.
- Good Understanding of Box Model, Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Developing and Integrating Front End Applications using Java, JSP and PHP Technologies and their frameworks
- Experience in integration of Social Media Plugins like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Linked In.
- Wide experience in developing applications using various IDE’s and text-Editors like Notepad++, Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Experience in major web applications servers, including Apache Tomcat, Websphere and Jboss.
- Experience in working closely with requirements team to translate business rules into business component modules.
- Good working experience in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support.
- Quick learner with good technical, and interpersonal skills coupled with a proactive attitude and good team spirit. Enthusiastic and always eager to get myself acquainted with the most recent and latest technologies.
Languages: C, C++, Java
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT-HUB
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, Sublime Text 2, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver.
Domain: Financial, Insurance, Media and Entertainment, Ecommerce.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Web Debugger, IE developer Tools.
Database: SQL Server, MYSQL, MS-Access.
Operating System: Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000, Mac, Linux, UNIX.
Angular JS Developer
- Worked with team utilizing agile methodology for software development to create highly scalable, functional applications . Interacted with client periodically to gather the requirements and presenting demos.
- Worked on highly advanced user interface design and development using AngularJS, Node.js, HTML5, XHTML and CSS3.
- Extensive use of Bootstrap for creating web pages. Involved in upgradation and maintenance of website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS.
- Used Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries to create a responsive website that fit all devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Updating billing pages using HTML, CSS in AngularJS framework.
- Developing the Presentation Layer using JSP Technologies.
- Analyzing the response of JSON in order to update DOM.
- Designed and implemented components that convert data to valid XML that is transformed by XSL/XSLT files to HTML
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Created role-based DHTML navigation menu, menu items change dynamically, derived from the database.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Used twitter API to retrieve tweets on and was used analyze the posts.
- Involved in integrating HTML templates in Interwoven Team Site Content Management System (CMS).
- Involved in the development of dynamic loading of web pages using Ajax calls with server pages.
- Used SVN for version control and Clear Quest for defect tracking.
- Debugging using Firebug, web debugger, web inspector tools on Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- Analyzing, Debugging and Fixing the Front End UI issues assigned through MANTIS bug tracking tools.
- Prototyped several versions of possible UI approach to provide choices to the business
- Worked closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
- Day to day tasks related to website maintenance such as updating the content, the look and the feel etc.
- Instructed the Introduction to Programming I CS1160 course which includes input and output, text files, control structures, functions, arrays.
- Conducted midterm and final exams, assigned programs for weekly submission and graded all of them.
- Got opportunity to take 4 sections of this course.
Java UI Developer
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Documented the tech design artifacts and socialized with the key stakeholders for approval.
- Used Spring to manage beans and define integration points with web services and data access to Oracle database using Hibernate.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Responsible for developing web pages quickly and effectively using HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and Object Oriented JQuery
- Developed a Web Application using Java with the Google Web Toolkit API
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQUERY AJAX and JSON.
- Extensively used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application. Involved in Writing jQuery based Ajax Requests.
- Used JQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, widgets, menus, forms and user interfaces.
- Involved in development of back-end business layers using Servlets
- Implemented the Connectivity to the Data Base Server Using JDBC.
- Debugged the application using Firebug and traversed through the nodes of the tree using DOM functions.
- Worked with the internal teams through several meetings and got the requirements for the project.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs that arose at the test level.
- Involved in the project from requirement analysis to production and in post-production support.
- Extensively worked on Struts Framework.
- Developed the DAO objects using JDBC.
- Business Services using the Servlets and Java.
- Developed and modified Servlets to accept and process request from the clients.
- Used JDBC to connect the J2EE server with the relational database.
- Extreme programming methodologies for replacing the existing code and testing in J2EE environment.
- Developed java classes for business layer.
- Developed database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, indexes.
- Developed various objects using java and HTML and DHTML to maintain well-structured GUI and to interact with Controllers to get data from Oracle database.
- Unit Testing and Regression Testing of Web Application and fixing the issues involved in development.
- Test case preparation Based on requirement Documents. Execution of test cases and Reporting bugs.
- Maintaining the Bug reports and tracking the status of the bugs.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, HTML, DHTML, Custom Tags, ANT, Java Script, XML, JDBC, Oracle (PL/SQL), DAO, Linux, Web Logic, JUnit, Log4j, Eclipse