- Expert in building clean, effective and high performance Single-page Web Application with Ember JS for more than 2 years.
- Experience in building Single-page Web Application with AngularJS, AngularJS 2, ReactJS, NodeJS, and ExtJS.
- Expert in developing User Interface with HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Expertise in integrating application functionalities with UI using JQuery.
- Expert in building responsive web apps with CSS3 and Bootstrap that supports multiple desktop browsers and mobile device browsers as well.
- Experience with supporting accessibility and screen readers (VoiceOver, JAWS) with WAI-ARIA.
- Experience in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and RESTful Web Services (using Apache CXF) technologies.
- Experienc in version control and code review systems such as GitHub and Subversion.
- Experience in dependency management and build tools like Maven.
- Experience with QUnit testing.
- Experience with code quality management with SonarQube.
- Extensive experience with application development IDE like Sublime Text 2, IntelliJ IDEA and Eclipse.
- Strong skills in debugging in browser debugging tools such as FireBug and Chrome Developer Tool.
- Strong skills in debugging on tablet browsers such as Chrome on Android, Safari on iOS.
- Solid background in operating systems like Mac and Windows.
- Proficiency in working across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fast learner and eager to learn new technologies.
Tools \ Methodologies: Sublime Text 2, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Git, \ Agile, Scrum\
Developer Tool: GitHub, Maven, QUnit, FireBug, Chrome
Confidential, New York, NY
- Process server data with Ember-data.
- Support application maintenance and enhancements.
- Improve code quality with quality management platform SonarQube.
- Write unit and integration tests and maintain test coverage with QUnit, Express and PhantomJS.
- Debug tablet app and browser such as Chrome on Android and Safari on iOS.
- Develop proof of concept application with AngularJS 2 and JS-data-Angular for a side application.
- Set up environment and manage dependencies with Node JS and Bower.
- Use Github for version control and code review.
- Team with QA for functional testing and adjustment.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings for status updating and task managing with agile workflow.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Front End/UI Developer
- Build various functionalities with EmberJS, JQuery, HTML 5 and CSS 3 to implement complex user interactions and dynamically updated page contents.
- Build pages based on MVC structure (including Model/View/Controller/Template based on Ember-cli file structure) as well as isolated Ember Components(with Component/Template file structure).
- Write mock API server using Ember-CLI's Rest adapter with responding data in JSON format that support server-side data filtering and respond with nested objects.
- Create proof of concept projects with ReactJS and AngularJS with primary functions of the original app for performance evaluation.
- Participated in building a photo gallery and rating system of a hotel presenter side project using AngularJS.
- Use Bootstrap Components such as Modals, Tabs, Accordions, Date-pickers and other widgets to support responsive mobile device display.
- Use JqGrid to retrieving and displaying big and complex data.
- Write unit tests and integration tests using QUnit (included by Ember-CLI).
- Research for proof of concepts on Ember’s abilities of implementing certain functions.
- Use FireBug for debugging.
- Use SVN for version control
- Use Bower to manage dependencies.
- Use MAVEN and Node JS to set up environemnt.
Confidential, Weehawken, N J
Front End/UI Developer
- Used JQuery to navigate to different pages of the application using DOM elements, and to create AJAX pages.
- Implemented UX designs with AngularJS and Bootstrap for a single-page app to search for information and resources.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts 2 Framework, customized user interfaces.
- Handled browser compatibility issues in HTML, CSS and Java Script for IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- Implemented asynchronous AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Used CSS 3 Gradients for the design of Menus.
- XML was used extensively to exchange data between various systems and tiers.
- Maven was used to create build file and does Unit testing by creating Test Suites using JUnit Framework.
- Filtered loan data into categories based on parameters like type of account, loan amount, due date.
- Used SVN for Source Control and Version Management
- Used log4j to monitor the Error Logs.
Confidential, Jersey city, NJ
Front End/UI Developer
- Used JQuery to create policy review web pages.
- Implemented and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience
- Used JQuery event handling in UI pages to display list boxes and to handle validations
- Ensure best programming standards and performance by using all the features in Struts 2 framework and validator.
- Implemented MVC architecture, Service Locator, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object, Value Object and Singleton patterns
- Used Dependency Injection and DAO feature of Spring framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance
- Implemented Transactions and Batch Updates using Spring framework
- Developed Test cases with JUnit
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers
Confidential . Flushing, NY
Java UI Developer
- Used AJAX and XML to process asynchronous actions between front and back end.
- Implemented basic Pie Chart and Bar Chart using jqPlot plug-in.
- Participated in Spring framework configuration integrating with Hibernate in back end.
- Implement Hibernate framework and configure XML files for mapping between Java classes and Oracle database.
- Extensively use HQL query language to interact with Oracle database to fetch data and push to front end.
- Designed and developed back-end functions with Java Design Patterns such as Chain of Responsibility, Singleton, Proxy, Adapter and Builder, etc.
- Used generics to transfer data and exception handlings to deal with exceptions such as file I/O exception.
- Handled message requests using JMS.
- Implemented various confirmation email and report emails using JavaMail technology.
- Developed Test Cases and performed Unit test using JUnit, Integration test and System test.
- Used Spring 3 MVC to establish the mutual communication of server side and client side.
- Configured Spring Security to authenticate user to access account pages.
- Designed Java beans and wrote Hibernate mapping files and Data Access Object (DAO) to connect services with database.
- Developed back-end calculation and logic using Core Java.
- Wrote SQL to query data from Oracle database.
- Tested the DAOs and services by JUnit test cases.