- Around 8 years of IT experience as Java J2EE Developer in development, integration, and deployment of Web based Applications.
- Developed applications in environments of Agile - Scrum, Waterfall methodologies.
- Have good experience working on Core Java, Object Oriented Principles (OOP), Exception handling, Collection framework and Generics, Multithreading, Executor Framework.
- Experience with various Spring modules such as Spring Core, Spring DI, Auto-wiring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction, using Spring framework with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool, Spring Restful Web Services.
- Strong knowledge on using JPA, Hibernate as implementation.
- Hands on experience in several J2EE design patterns such as Singleton, MVC Pattern, Factory Pattern, Business Delegate, and Data Access Object.
- Experience in implementing and consuming SOAP Web Services (JAX-WS) and Restful Services (JAX-RS) to develop dynamic Server-Side web contents.
- Good knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Worked on JMS (Java Messaging Service) for reliable data flow between various Java technologies.
- Good knowledge in developing Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data from S3 buckets.
- Have good knowledge on AWS SQS, SNS, and Lambda services.
- Wrote SQL queries using joins, sub-queries and correlated sub-queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Exposure to Java 8 features like Functional programming, Lambda expressions, Parallel Streams to achieve high productivity.
- Experience in log4J, SLF4J for extensive logging, debugging and error tracing. Used JIRA, Bugzilla as a bug tracking tool.
- Good hands-on experience with build tools Ant and Maven.
- Experience in Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN and GIT for maintaining a platform between various applications.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, Mockito, TestNG.
- Used CICD process using Jenkins.
Programming Languages: JDK 1.8, SQL, PLSQL
JAVA Enterprise Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring Data, SOAP and Restful Web Services, JPA.
ORM Tools: JPA, Hibernate
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JPA
Application Servers: JBoss, Tomcat 8.5 Message Oriented
Middleware: JMS (Java Message Service), ActiveMQ
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Database Tools: MySQL Workbench, Toad for Oracle
AWS Cloud: S3, SQS, SNS, IAM, Cloud Watch, EC2
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Bugzilla
SCM: Git, Tortoise Git, SVN
Web Service Specifications: JAX-WS, JAX-RS(Restful)
Design Patterns: Decorator, Session Façade, Singleton, Factory pattern, Factory, Abstract Factory.
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven, Waterfall
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS
Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Postman, Swagger
Loggers Framework: Log4J, Slf4j
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in development and implementation of the application using Spring and J2EE framework
- Worked in Agile environment and attended daily scrum meetings.
- Involved in requirement collection, design & analysis of the customer specifications, development & customization of the application.
- Used Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM to map Java classes to database tables using various annotations and POJO classes.
- Used JPA to persist the data into database and wrote HQL based queries to implement CRUD operations on the data.
- Involved in implementation of Spring MVC using Spring Controller.
- Worked with Spring Boot for implementing the application and used Spring Security for security purpose.
- Configured and tested the application with database server MySQL.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using REST and documented them using Swagger.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Used Custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Used Spring AOP for exception logging with log4J .
- Worked with version control GIT to manage the code repository. Merging and branching using push pull commands through GIT.
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration using Spring Rest implementation and developed an API wrapper for reusability.
- Produced RESTful Web Service server with Spring, set JSON data type between front-end and the service layer.
- Used AWS S3 buckets for storing for storing Customer data.
- Used JIRA tool for bug tracking, fixes, task assignment.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for the application development and integration of the frameworks.
- Extensively used JUnit and Mockito for unit testing, integration testing.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets for designing, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2.0 and AJAX, for developing presentation layer.
- Implementing the Micro Services using Spring Boot framework and used annotations-based configurations.
- Implemented the project using Spring MVC, achieving the dependency injection using Spring IOC.
- Involving in creating reports using apache POI.
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Developed RESTful Web services for credit card application.
- Implemented Spring Modules like IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring MVC and Spring ORM to develop the application.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Micro-services using JUnit, Mockito environments.
- Used Apache MongoDB database for scalability and high availability without comprising performance.
- Used Hibernate Template as the ORM tool to communicate with the database.
- Interfaced with the MySQL back-end database by integrating spring with Hibernate.
- Used JBoss as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with Hibernate.
- Designed and implemented SharePoint Project Management and Document Collaboration Solution team site.
- Evaluating test execution results, fixing defects and resolving issues for quality deliverables as per the client requirements.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Indigo and deployed into Apache Tomcat Web Server and used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Worked in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Creating Jenkins pipelines and performing the CI/CD operations.
- Created and modified web pages within SharePoint applications.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
Confidential, Wilton, Connecticut
- Experience in coding Servlets on the server side, which gets the requests from the client and processes the same by interacting the Oracle database.
- Coded Java Servlets to control and maintain the session state and handle user requests
- Used JDBC to connect to the backend database and developed stored procedures.
- Developed code to handle web requests involving Request Handlers, Business Objects, and Data Access Objects.
- Creation of JSP pages including the use of JSP custom tags and other methods of Java Beam presentation and all HTML and graphically oriented aspects of the site' s user interface.
- Used XML for mapping the pages and classes and to transfer data universally among different data sources.
- Experience in unit testing and documentation.
- Hands on experience in J2EE framework Struts. Implemented Spring Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based presentation using JSF framework. Extensively used Core Java API, Spring API in developing the business logic.
- Designed and developed Agile Applications, Light weight solutions, and integrated applications by using and integrating different frameworks like Struts and spring.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed web application using Struts, JSP, Servlet, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlet, JSP, and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem.
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat Server.
- Experience in build and deploying the application using ANT
- Used CVS as version control system.
- Worked on bug fixing.
- Used Waterfall Model for developing the Application.
- Performed requirements analysis and prepared design documents.
- Involved in using XML for developing tool for user interface customization.
- Used Core Java Concepts like Collections, Generics, and Exception Handling.
- Created GUIs for applications and applets using SWING components and applets.
- Implemented the project using JSP and Servlets based tag libraries.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and its components
- Developed Servlets, Session and Entity Beans handling business logic and data.
- Optimized system performance by writing stored procedures and calling them using JDBC callable statements.
- Involved in creating Data Structures in the required format.
- Worked on MySQL database to perform different operations like storing and retrieving the data.
- Involved in communicating with clients daily to ensure their requirements are being met.