- Over Five years of Software experience in developing Client Server / Web - based Applications
- MVC frameworks
- HTML5, REST, JSON, Angular
- Take responsibility for code quality and handover to project teams
- Strong Understanding of the Business Development using SDLC and testing using STLC
- Experience Interactive Tools - Selenium.
- Strong Experience in Client Server and Web based Application testing.
- Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile and Iterative Methodologies.
- Strong Experience in Back-end testing. Expertise in RDBMS like Oracle and SQL Server, writing SQL Queries.
- Developed and Implemented Agile Software methodologies.
- Worked on Agile based scrum.
- Good Java development skills (using the Eclipse IDE)
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework 4.0
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent reasoning and debugging skills
DevOps Tools: Selenium3.0,Jenkins, Apache JMeter
J2EE Framework: Spring MVC, Spring boot
Languages: Core JAVA, HTML, XML
Tools: MS-OFFICE, Visual Studio Code
Bug Tracking: JIRA and Bugzilla.
RDBMS: My SQL
Version Controllers: Bit bucket, GitHub
Build Tools: Maven.
Agile Tools: JIRA
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000, Unix and Mac OS
UI Frameworks: Angular5, Angular-cli, NodeJs, NPM
Confidential - Miami, FL
- Redlogik project is a result of a group of individuals who embodied the spirit of the quote.To set out and to set sail to the unknown and to imperfectly seize the unknown to create opportunities which are disruptive interventions in the world. The interventions which free up money, resources and helps man to re-invent his life. The process has happened many times over in the world and got products and solutions which created the best results
- The REDLOGIK platform will bring together MORE THAN 300,000 Freight Forwarders, Trucking operators, Custom House Agents, Equipment Suppliers, Warehousing companies and other ancillary services companies on one e-commerce platform CREATING THE FIRST LOGISTICS SUPERMARKET.
- Involved in Analysis, designing and testing support
- Provide high-level customer support to remote clients using a support e-ticketing system - JIRA.
- Java coding
- Experience Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering to releasing to production.
- Involved in manual testing of the application to ensure that the application is customized and configured as requirements.
- Developing test scenarios.
- Involved in Analysis, designing and testing support.
- Review and repair legacy code for search module.
- Implemented Restful web services using spring boot.
- Created Rest based controllers to handle the incoming request and output the response
- Designed and developed the web-tier using Html, JSP's, Servlets and Tiles framework.
- Developed JSP for UI and Java classes for business logic.
- Involved in developing test cases using Junit testing during development model.
- Build front end prototype using Html5, Css, Angular JS,Responsive design.
- Database design and schema.
- Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces and Exception Handling programming.
- Learned the agile model of software development processes and took ownership of all coding, testing and collaboration
- Prepared and executed Test Cases for application according to requirements.
- Implementing REST architecture using Spring, Spring JPA, hibernate
- Worked on Unit and Integration Testing
- The Geospatial Roadway Inventory Database (GRID) is an application created by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) to maintain TxDOT’s roadway network and roadway asset inventory data. GRID is a web application that replaces legacy TxDOT mainframe applications with a database and mapping services for detailed location identification. GRID’s map-based interface enables you to identify and edit data about an exact segment of a route. It has mainly 3 modules - GRID Launch, GRID Maintenance Application and GRID Administration. It creates LRS and RAI jobs on the routes using the Geospatial coordinators.
- Analyzed and reviewed Project Initiation Document (PID), System Requirements Document (SRD) and System Requirements Specification (SRS) to ensure testability and identify discrepancies or errors in the functions, interface, data structure and performance of the system.
- Contributed to the team's solutions in order to finish stories and meet goals to exceed client expectations
- Communicated with team members to produce the highest-quality deliverables within deadline parameters
- Use SCRUM for agile development and participate in team-led solutions, reviewing peer's code for quality and completeness
- Deliver code for server-side programs on a daily and weekly basis that is robust, functional and scalable.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering to releasing to production.
- Analyzing test results and communicating via Bug tracking systems. Extensively worked on JIRA for logging and tracking defects.
- Provide high-level customer support to remote clients using a support e-ticketing system - JIRA. (to check)
- Implementing MVC architecture using hibernate value objects and mapping xml files
- Worked on Unit and Integration Testing
- Cakify is an online cake ordering website. User can order cake online by selecting the cake image gallery with customization. Cakify API’s integration can be used by any bakery in their online store for their search results Online payments, Image Gallery, User account management
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Part of scrum meeting to discuss daily tasks.
- This Project also Included Authentication, Security, Emails and Phone Capabilities to ensure the Intruder is detected and prevented. (To Check)
- Online business card system is developed for clients to login and create work order for their business card needs.
- Upload the print-ready files or create a design online in just minutes using an attractive, easy-to-use design templates. With hundreds of industry-specific design templates to choose from, one can select the template that is right for their business; then can customize it by adding the information, images and logo, and proceed to order.Choose between a free instant online proof or enlist the help of the processing team to proof the files and email client manually processed, PDF proof.
- Provide online desk support to the end users and respond to their queries
- Observe the work of the seniors and provide suggestions for developing software.
- Analyzing the business requirement and use case documents.
- Coordinate with technical authors to write user guides and technical specifications.
- Develop codes for program and get them reviewed from the seniors.
- Remove the minor program bugs and perform other troubleshooting functions.