- 7 years of experience in development, Implementation with Salesforce CRM Customization, configuration, Administration and development with APEX, Visual Force, Integration
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at various levels of organization.
- Strong Knowledge in implementing salesforce.com security using Profiles, Roles, and Permission Sets &Sharing rules based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Hands - on experience in the customization salesforce.com Reports and Dashboards.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning UI, Lightning Design System and Lightning Process Builder
- Created Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and Email Alerts.
- Expertise in working with Salesforce.com Sandbox, ANT and production environments and deployment between the two using Eclipse, Force.com Migration Tool & change set.
- Experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements
- Proficiency in SFDC development in implementing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force pages (using standard, custom and controller extensions), Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL and Salesforce Lightning
- Experience in developing Cloud Applications using Apex classes, Apex triggers, Visual force Pages, Page Layouts.
- Hands on experience in designing Web Pages in Visual Force for functional needs within Salesforce.
- Strong understanding in writing the complex Formula fields and Validation Rules as per the requirements.
- Strong Knowledge on data migration from standard Excel and the legacy systems like Data Import Wizard & Data loader and used Data loader for Data management like Import, Export, Update & Delete in salesforce.com.
- Experience working with Standard Sales Analytics application and Service Analytics application in Einstein Analytics (Wave Analytics)
- Well acquainted with software development life cycle(SDLC) and testing concepts.
- Involved in Business Requirements and Functional Requirements gathering, reviewing process.
- Excellent SQL programming skills and developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Packages using SQL/PL SQL.
- Very good understanding and experience in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, including scripting, querying, updating, data extraction, analysis, modeling, testing.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions and also has expertise on Outlook Integration, Single Sign On, and Salesforce to Salesforce functionality’s.
- Proficient knowledge in Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug life cycle.
- Hands on experience in writing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Executing Test cases and Documenting Test Results and creating Traceability Matrices.
- Strong analytical and QA/Testing skills, capacity for work and diagnostic ability, gathering different kind of projects requirement.
- Excellent Technical, Communication and Interpersonal Skills with strong Customer Orientation and Client Interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and Ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment.
- A good team player with a strong work ethics, a positive attitude and ability to make the best use of resources.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Lightning Experience, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, Visual force Pages/ Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, App Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading.
Salesforce tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), and Sand box testing.
Languages: Apex, Java, J2EE, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net beans and Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in, DocuSign
Web Technologies: J2EE, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Applet, Java Script, XML, XML Schema, HTML, Shell Scripts and Web service
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, SOA, RESTful, XSLT.
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux, Macintosh, unix
Confidential - New York, NY
- Developed and Customizing salesforce.com application based on the user needs.
- Created Users, Created Roles, Created Profiles, Customized Page Layouts, implemented Security etc.
- Configured various standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Reports, Products, and Cases.
- Designed, maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Used Einstein Analytics (Wave) application, including designing and developing sophisticated dashboards
- Implemented data security using OWD and sharing rules as per business needs.
- Created multiple profiles, roles, page layouts, record types and configured permissions and permission sets based on the Organization requirements.
- Created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers, Page Layouts & DML events.
- Integrated the third-party web services using callouts by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files to display in the pages of salesforce.com and developed own Webservices and also worked on Worked on integrating external web systems with salesforce using REST and SOAP web services
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements
- Customized tabs for different business user's groups and business centers.
- Created custom Reports based on business need and associated them to Dashboard.
- Provided ongoing support to internal users helping them getting used to the application
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Customized tabs for different business user's groups and business centers.
- Implemented minor enhancements on standard objects including campaigns, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities, cases etc.
- Created page layouts to organize fields, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used data loader and import wizard for migrating data into salesforce from external files.
- Used data loader for insert, update, and bulk import /export of data from salesforce.com objects.
- Customized page layouts for opportunity, contacts, accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Created various custom reports for standard objects as well as custom objects to give complete detail overview of account.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Designed, developed apex classes, controller classes and apex triggers, for various functional needs in the application.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Data Security, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Sharing Rules, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, GIT, Informatica On Demand, HTML, Einstein Analytics, Visual force pages, Lightning Components, Validation Rules, Reports and Dashboards, Workflow Approvals, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, CSS, XML, SOAP, REST, WSDL, etc.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
- Involved in requirement analysis, development, customization and configuration of application.
- Create page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implement pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects, Web to case, Email to case.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Adhered to the Best Practices by avoiding Governor Limits in SOQL and SOSL statements within the custom Controllers, Extensions, and Triggers.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Lead, and Web-to-Case according to the requirements.
- Experience with Integrating SFDC and AppExchange partners
- Used Salesforce Automation for Territory Management and Opportunity Management.
- Worked extensively with Salesforce.com Sales cloud sharing model, user management, workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, records, dashboards and Reports. Architected solutions to meet business needs mostly within Salesforce.com Service Cloud.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with External Applications like using REST API based web services.
- Worked on Sales force Lightning (Lightning Design Systems, App Design and Lightning Components).
- Worked on designing and developing Lightning Community Builder and developed Lightning Components.
- Assisting in migrating existing functionalities from Sales force classic interface to lightning interface.
- Refactoring of code to fix the existing issues in the sequence of operations on real-time.
- Worked closely with users to understand the issues and fix them.
- Develop test classes and maintain sufficient organizational code coverage.
- In charge for fixing deployment issues and ensure successful deployment through change sets and Force.com IDE.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Visual Force, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Sandbox, Change Sets, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Deerfield Beach, FL
- Documented the Software Requirement Specification (SRS) and assisted in Technical Design Document.
- Conducted the Client Business Process Discovery by working across cross functional business departments.
- Assessment of business needs and identification and prioritization of requirements.
- Played the role of Salesforce.com Administrator, Analyst, and Developer.
- Involved in gathering and documenting requirements from users, designed UML and use-case diagrams.
- Developed Salesforce.com custom application using Apex, Visual force and AppExchange.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Reports, Tabs, Components and Visual force Pages and Controllers for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Created page layouts, validation rules, email templates, workflows, approval processes and lead assignment rules as per the Business requirements.
- Implemented and used Salesforce.com web services to transfer data.
- Implemented data migration using Information on demand and data loading using Data loader, import wizard.
- Experience in working with Cipher cloud.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance thereafter.
- Configured and maintained source code repositories in ClearCase, UCM ClearCase, AccuRev, GIT , SVN, CVS.
- Performed user acceptance testing by conducting and leading Surveys.
- Experience in capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements (Use Cases) forSalesForce.com implementations.
- Created Temporary Tables to store the data from Legacy system.
- Experience with Customer Support (Service Cloud).
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, MS Visio, MS project, Standard and Custom Objects, Validation rules, Workflow & Approvals, Record types, Reports, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Web Services, Data Loader, HTML, Custom Tabs, Access and Security Controls, Force.com IDE, record type, Customer Services and Support, UAT.
Confidential - Auburn, MI
- Designed and developed solutions based on functional, migration and integration requirements for SFDC platform.
- Worked on customization of standard objects like Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity.
- Performed day to day User Management on SFDC Org by configuring Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Roles and Profiles.
- Designed and executed solutions for challenges such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design, and workflow rules.
- Analyzed data integrity issues and developed data migration templates.
- Created custom report types, custom reports and dashboards to meet the reporting requirements of the decision makers in the organization.
- Created and maintained the email templates to be used in the Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules and Auto Response Rules related to Lead Management module in Sales Cloud.
- Performed mass insert, update, delete using Data Loader tool.
- Migrated the whole application from one instance to the other and production.
- Documented data mapping, reports and dataflow diagrams.
- Worked with AJAX tool kit to invoke Apex through anonymous blocks and public WebServices methods and proficient in loading data from legacy applications to force.com platform.
- Designed and developed APEX classes, APEX triggers, Custom Controllers, Controller extensions.
- Integration of Sales cloud with external information systems using SOAP API web services.
- Deployed changes from SFDC sandbox environment to Production environment using change sets and Force.com IDE tool.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for associate resources working in SFDC technology.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Components & Controllers, AppExchange, Apex Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects & Tabs, SOAP API, REST API, Email Services, Sandbox, Force.com IDE tool.
Jr. Java Developer
- Designed tables and indexes, Wrote complex PLSQL and Stored procedures.
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using JUnit, developed user and technical documentation.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Involved in designing the system based on UML concepts which include data flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition
- Involved in design and development of the application in n-tier fashion based on MVC architecture standards and utilized Struts frame work.
- Developed data model and stored procedures.
- Developed Servlets to process update information.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.