- Java Developer with 7+ years of experience in Java SE, JAVA 8, Java EE platforms with complete experience of Software development life cycle with strong expertise in software analysis, design, development and implementation of Java/J2EE applications like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Sprint and RUP.
- Proficient in Java design patterns including Singleton, Dependency Injection, Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO). Well versed in core java concepts like Collections, Multi - threading, Serialization.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices using Spring Boot using technologies Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design.
- Expertise in object modelling and Object-Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, and Activity diagrams.
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Worked with JAVA 8 features like Stream API, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, and Collection API.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Expertise in spring framework, including Spring IoC/core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO support, Spring ORM, Spring Microservices, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Cache, and Spring Integration, and Spring Boot, Spring REST.
- Experience in web services technologies like REST, SOAP, WSDL, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensively worked with ORM tools (Hibernate (HQL), JPA, and OJB) and JPA annotations.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2, No-SQL (MongoDB) and MySQL.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Experience in developing ANT scripts and used Maven tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Experience in log management tools like log4j, Splunk generating the application usage reports.
- Experience in working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experience in deploying and configuring applications onto application servers like Web Sphere, Web logic, JBOSS and Web server Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in handling Version Control//tracking systems like GIT, TFS, CVS, VSS and SVN.
- Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX (Red Hat Linux, AIX), Windows and OSX.
- Performed unit testing using J-Unit test cases, automated functional testing tools like Selenium and used Mockito for stubbing.
- Fast learner, good at team work and ability to adopt new technology.
Confidential, Jonesboro, AR
- Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Use Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for Software Development Lifecycle of the dynamic J2EEproject.
- Extensively mentored teams in Java 8 with focus on Core Java, Spring Framework and automation.
- Created detailed design documents (UML diagrams like Use case, Class, Sequence, and Component diagrams) using Rational Rose.
- Experience with the features of Angular 2 such as directives, modules and routing. Used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Used Node.js tool NPM to download libraries, packages and to install dependencies for server-side variations.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IoC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Used RESTful services to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published JSON Web Services in the application.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services, uses SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS & JAX-RS.
- Developed ORM mapping using Hibernate and Mongoose for data persistence and manipulated CRUD operation on a data using MongoDB and Oracle database.
- Worked underway deformities and observing and production support, occurrence the board, issue the executives.
- Handled Security issues like stale UNIX account Cleanups, 90day password changes, setting max age and min age, creating a list of unmask permission for various users.
- Designed and developed various Oracle database Simple and Complex Queries, PL/SQL procedures, Stored Procedures, Trigger and Functions.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing several developers to collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Setup of full networking services and protocols on UNIX, including NIS/NFS, DNS, SSH, DHCP, NIDS, FTP, TCP/IP, ARP, Applications and print servers to insure optimal networking and printing functionality.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to WebSphere.
- Part of a production support team, debugging and resolving production issues.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Record and coordinate production support and environment section communications regarding environment issues.
- Update all environmental aspects of production support department.
- Logged issues and bugs with Jira, created and participated in code reviews.
Confidential, Farmington, CT
Java Full stack Developer
- Developed single page application following Agile Scrum, participated in daily standups, sprint reviews, Kickoffs and used JIRA for project management.
- Designed and developed Class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Used Bootstrap CSS for dialogs, tabs, date picker, model pop up's and advanced components to implement UI model.
- Familiar with Java 8 features like stream, Lambda expressions and functional interfaces.
- Worked on Angular JS framework to augment browser-based applications with MVC Capability, built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, JQuery.
- Used Spring for bean instantiation, annotations, controllers, request mapping to handle the web service request and response.
- Extensive experience working in Application, Microservices and Web Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring MVC Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Support for Unix systems administration, operational support and problem resolution for server systems Created shared NFS files system, mounting and unmounting NFS server, NFS client on remote machine, sharing remote file folder, starting &Stopping the NFS services.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC).
- Design and develop Java RESTful web services that connects with backend database in the back-end and returns JSON data to Angular framework on UI Portal side using Spring boot, Jersey RESTful, JAX-RS, and JPA.
- Used Hibernate as persistent at middle tire for providing object model over relational data model Code Reviews, customization and maintenance of code across applications.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 11g database, Oracle web Centre and used the stored procedures in the application and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions on SQL Server as well as PL/SQL on Oracle to support both databases for the application.
- Wrote ANT scripts to automatically save files from remote to local machine.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Tomcat Application Server.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that must be stored in AWS S3.
- Involved in JAD sessions with the client and functional team and gave demos on developed functionality.
- Implemented log4J for logging purposes and debug the application.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology.
- Designed core components of sites as far as Content Types, Site Column, Data Types and List with Browser Object Model (BOM) and Features .Implemented Restful Web Services using Spring RESTful.
- Designed the Web application Using Spring MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans and AOP for creating the exception handling aspects.
- Used JPA Transaction management API and developed Services that can perform transactions.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the SQL Server database.
- Developed SQL, T-SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using SQL Server.
- Designed, built, and deployed applications utilizing the AWS stack, focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Developed AWS S3 to copy project artifact into S3 bucket and integrated OpenStack API with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS.
- Systems log management, Data backup and restoration with UNIX native tools (tar/dd).
- Troubleshooted the high volume and transaction and connection pool related issues in production and refactored code to fix the issues
- Reviewing the Database Schemas across the different domain. Worked on the Integration of the Code and deliver the build to UAT Team.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application.
- Developed JUnit test classes for Controller, Service and Data layers.
Confidential, Erie, PA
- Client engagement developer and implementation engineer for code install to production.
- Developed the view components using JSP, HTML, Struts Logic tags and Struts tag libraries.
- Responsible for understanding the functional requirements, writing the technical design and developing the requirements.
- Application server upgrades testing support.
- Developed and maintained web applications utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM, Spring Frameworks.
- Designed applications mainly using Spring MVC module.
- Managed Object Persistence, Data retrieval using JPA, JDBC and hibernate with DB2 as backend.
- Used JNDI to lookup for the data sources required.
- Added functionality that ingested data from a SOAP web service.
- Reviewed and signed off QA test plan and Test case documents.
- Implemented high-performance MongoDB replicas on AWS EC2 with robust reliability.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing and Involved in performing Integration testing of the whole application.
- Implemented log4j for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
- CVS was used as version control system.
Confidential, Dubuque, IA.
- Developed GUI using JSP, Struts frame work.
- Developed Action forms, Action classes using Struts framework to handle user requests.
- Implemented Struts Bean Tags, Logical Tags and Display Tags in JSPs.
- Coded Entity Beans for data persistence within Data Layer.
- Developed user interface components for Deal, Activity modules along with business components.
- Designed and deployed server side EJB (Session Beans and Entity Beans) components on Eclipse IDE.
- Written SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Responsible for code merging modules using clear case.
- Responsible for change requests and maintenance during development of the project.
- Developed project in Eclipse IDE.
- Worked with JBoss EAP Command Line Interfaces.