- 5+ years of experience in working on the various phases of Software Development Life Cycle like requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and developing applications using Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using J2EE design patterns and Angular 2.
- Exposure to IBM Message Broker, UML Rational Rose, Hibernate, Spring Framework.
- Extensive knowledge on spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring MVC and Spring AOP, Spring Batch.
- Very good experience in developing applications using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Technologies Such as JPA and Hibernate.
- Worked on MVC Architecture like STRUTS, Spring frame work.
- Good experience on JUnit, XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Have architected and implemented Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), batch, business intelligence, and transactional systems.
- Thorough understanding and in-depth experience in stored procedures, in Oracle, SQL.
- Experience in developing Marklogic applications using XQuery, Java APIs of ML, Semantics, Sparql.
- Configure and monitor numerous MongoDB and NoSQL instances
- Thorough knowledge with J2EE application platform configuration and performance optimization
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using AJAX, JSON, XAML and XML.
- Incorporated the table less design methodology using CSS3 that follows W3C standards.
- Worked on web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Involved in several web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Experienced in working with Tomcat, WebSphere and WebLogic application servers.
- Good understanding or network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP etc.
- Well experienced in build tools like Maven and Ml-Gradle.
- Experience in using RAD, RSA, Net Beans, Eclipse IDE, STS Spring Tool Suite for Application development.
- Worked on Log4j configuration and setup and Implementation part.
- Experience in version control tools like GIT, SVN to manage and control software development.
- Few attributes that describe me best would be Team player, Quick learner, Self-Motivated, Amicable communication skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL
Core Java: JavaBeans, JDBC, I/O, Annotations Collections, Exceptions and Multi-Threading.
Frameworks/ORM: Spring core, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction, Spring MVC, Struts, JSF, Hibernate ORM, JSF, JPA.
IDE s and Utilities: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS), XCode, Apache Camel
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server, MongoDB.
Web Services: RESTful web service, SOAP, WSDL, JMS, JAXB. UDDI, Axis2, CXF, JMS, MDB, MQ Series, Microservices.
Version control/Build Tools: Git, SVN, CVS, Jenkins, Maven, Ant.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito.
Application Servers: BEA WebLogic, Tomcat and JBOSS 5.1/6.0, IBM Web sphere 4.0.
Virtualization: VMWare, Oracle Virtual Box, Parallels.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Fedora), Mac OSX.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Builder, Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, DAO, DTO, Business Object (BO), Composite, Adapter, Proxy, Session Facade
Logging/Debugging Bug Tracking /Management Tools: Log4J, Splunk, Log4Net, JIRA, ClearQuest.
Design Tools: UML on Rational Rose 4.0.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
Java full stack developer
- Requirement Analysis and Documentation as per SDLC methodologies.
- Designed use cases for the Application as per the business requirements.
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology using Rally Agile Development Software.
- Worked closely with the Business/Users team in translating technical requirements into application code.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture using Spring, JSP & Java beans to migrate from Struts Framework.
- Developed different modules using Java, Apache Camel, Spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring Batch and Spring Boot for dependency injection, batch processing and implementing Microservices.
- Hibernate ORM with JPA Annotations and Spring MVC Framework.
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Worked on migrating Persistence layer from simple DAO to Spring/Hibernate.
- Involved in development of service-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Developed web layer using Springs framework and to manage the project in MVC pattern .
- Designed and developed a RESTful APIs using Spring REST API.
- Used Java 8 Lambda Expressions to rewrite certain parts of the code.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling
- Developed AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
- Built web-apps by integration of Angular 2 with Restful services , resulting in a highly efficient system.
- Developed helper classes, delegate classes, value objects to access business tier and transfer the information from business layer to the presentation layer.
- Configured and deployed the application using Tomcat Application Server.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle 11g database.
- Designed and developed database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle.
- Utilized Microservices architecture for implementing business capabilities and CICD of the application.
- Defined XML documents for input and output sources of Web Services. Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemas.
- Used JAXB for converting data from java objects to XML and vice versa
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various packages, procedures, and functions for libraries, also used JUnit for unit testing and Mockito for mock based testing.
- Used Git for Version Control.
- Used log4j with Splunk Logging for logging error/debug messages and managing them.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing using ClearQuest as bug tracking tool.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed it on WebLogic server Web Server.
- Used SOAP based web services to develop interfaces to integrate between front end systems and back end systems.
- Involved in all the phases of (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications from Business Analyst.
- Developed WSDL's and XSD's for creating interfaces between different systems using SOAP based web services and worked on using RESTful web services
- Also developed web services components using Apache Camel, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, and JAX- WS with java.
- Used Spring Framework for Authentication and Authorization and ORM components to support the Hibernate tool.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server-side code using Spring JDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and SQL queries
- Worked with Core Java for business logic.
- Used Oops based design to develop the interactive web application.
- Developed Web services for the services to get the data from external systems to process the request from client sides
- Utilized SOAP UI to generate request XML's from WSDL to test the responses.
- Designed and developed the business logic layer and data access layer using different kinds of EJB's and Data Access Objects (Dao's).
- Used JSON for validation, documentation data required by a given application.
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used the standard features for editing, debugging, running etc.
- Built scripts using MAVEN that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSP's, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the WebLogic application server.
- Used Agile Methodology to manage project and participate in daily SCRUM.
- Used SVN as a documentation repository and version-controlling tool.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit test of all developed modules.
- Created the design documents with use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Wrote SQL queries for Oracle Database.
- Participated in and contributed to design and code reviews.
Environment: Rational Rose, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, RESTful web services, Apache camel, JAXB, Spring, Hibernate, Core Java, EJB, Log4j, Eclipse, Maven, JSP, SVN, JUnit, Oracle DB.