- Around 8+years of experience in the requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support using Object Oriented Methodologies and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Outstanding Senior Java Developer creating, applying and maintaining java - based modules interfaces for back-end and client-end by using java programming languages to create interactive websites and web applications.
- Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience working in Spring framework, Struts framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate framework and web services.
- Experience using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring Data, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions and Spring Security.
- Experience in developing applications using Microservices architecture and experienced in migrating architecture from Legacy Monolithic to Micro Service Architecture.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Experience to JAVA Lambdas, Functional Interfaces and integrated Stream API into the Collections API, to perform bulk operations on collections, like sequential or parallel map-reduce transformations.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection.
- Experienced in numerous Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate, UML and Enterprise Application Integration.
- Used Apache Kafka for integration and Data Processing with spring and for Multi-Threaded Message Consumption.
- Strong work experience in application integration and communicating using SOA , Web Services such as JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML over HTTP, Apache CXF, JAX-B, XSD, Axis 2 and RESTful web services.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexers and proficiency in writing complex queries, using Oracle, IDM DB2, SQL Server and MySQL and MongoDB.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ and Apache Camel as JASMS provider.
- Expertise in spring based Microservices, and enabled discovery using Netflix eureka server Experience in developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4j and SLF4j .
- Experience in version control system tools like GIT, CVS and SVN .
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit, TDD Framework.
- Worked on implementing full life cycle of software development process (SDLC) in using version control tools like Rational Clear Case, Tortoise SVN, CVS (Concurrent Version System).
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, SVN, CVS, Jenkins and Apache Ant.
- Significant experience in web development tools like Adobe Dreamweaver, Spring Tool Suite and Eclipse.
- Hands on experience with Windows, UNIX and Linux Environments.
- Having Experience on Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss application Servers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, work within a team environment.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java JDK, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Go, Scala
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Bug tracking, Jenkins, Nginx.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, iBatis, Flex, Django
UI Frameworks: JQuery, AngularJS, Angular 2, Bootstrap.
IDEs: Eclipse, IBM WSAD, IntelliJ, Dream viewer, WebStorm, Visual Studio.
Design Tools : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, Dreamweaver
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Html Unit, TestNG
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11G, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Metadata / Reporting Tools: Jakarta POI-HSSF
Platforms: Windows 2000/98/95/NT4.0, UNIX, Windows 7
Confidential, Denver, CO
Full Stack Developer
- Worked as per Agile methodology to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Extensively worked with business analysts and the end users to gather and finalize the requirements.
- Used Two-way data binding features of AngularJS to implement Data binding to bind various server controls to the data from database.
- Knowledge on Reactive forms in Angular 2 and their Validations.
- Worked with the features of Angular 2 such as directives, modules and routing.
- Highly used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Designed and implemented AJAX server calls to dynamically retrieve customer information.
- Achieved synchronization of multiple threads through Multithreading, Exception Handling and optimized time complexity by using built-in data structures in Collections.
- Used Java 8 Lambdas to make anonymous inline function calls and used Streams to work effectively with Collection objects.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring AOP features for solving cross-cutting concerns.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Writing services in Spring Boot and running and deploying them in cloud.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria's to fetch the data from SQL based schema.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Implemented Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Microservices and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- We generally tried to implement a service registry using Spring Netflix Eureka Server and register some Eureka Clients with it.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices and lambda functions using CI/CD Jenkins server.
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries, PL / SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS .
- Designed and implemented stored procedures, functions and packages to store information from various sources for risk analysis using PL / SQL .
- Designed and implemented MongoDB based database and created REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework. Designed and developed RESTful Services to retrieving configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Secured the REST API's by implementing OAuth2 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using spring security.
- Worked on REST APIs, and Elastic Search to efficiently handle and searching JSON data.
- Designed and developed XML validation functionality and store XML document in database.
- Used Apache Axis Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP, WSDL, MQ.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
- Followed Maven build life cycle to build the application and deployed into WebSphere application server.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit using Groovy.
- Worked on creating documents in Mongo database.
- Object/Relational mapping and persistence framework using i-Batis and written fine-tuned SQL queries.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Senior Java Backend Developer
- Involved in preparing System Requirements and detailed Design document for the project.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Extensively used various modules in Spring like AOP, DI (IOC), Bean Wiring, Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring, Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate and created Micro Services using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate and Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Extensively worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB annotations, synchronizing Data base tables through XML in a secondary project.
- Extensively used Session beans for implementing the business logic of module.
- Developed Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS, SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Participated in the product development life cycle via rapid prototyping with wireframes and mockups.
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Client-Side code were written in jQuery and server-Side Code were developed using MVC4.
- Used Angular Routing for navigating between screens and developed several reusable directives.
- Worked as L2 production support engineer for last 6 months supporting the business application after deployments. Resolved the tickets and supported the business application used by end clients.
- Used Apache Cordoba for Responsive Web Design.
- Created and running the JMeter scripts for load testing.
- Involved in consuming, producing SOAP based web services using JAX-WS.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes and Constraints, Triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Utilized DOM, SAX parser technologies in implementing XML parsing framework.
- Installed and configured WebSphere Process Server and WebSphere ESB, WID.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Develop unit test using Karma and Jasmine. Followed strict patterns of RA team for unit test cases with jasmine.
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, Spring, WebSphere Application Server, Web Services, EJB, JPA, Apache Axis, Oracle, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, HTML, AngularJS, RAD, RSM, Log4j, Clear Quest,
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture
- Implemented Agile Methodology for development of the application.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, S ession façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Spring with Tiles Framework is implemented for a common look in all the presentation views.
- Integrated struts MVC with spring DI and Spring hibernate DAO.
- EJB Session Beans were used to process requests from the user interface and CMP entity beans were used to interact with the persistence layer.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Continuous integration services are provided for software development using JENKINS
- Developed EJB MDB’s and message Queue’s using JMS technology.
- Implemented security for different front end views based on the access privileges.
- Involved in writing XML validation classes using Struts validation framework.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, AJAX and Struts Tags.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC Web services .
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing
- Involved in requirements gathering and Capacity planning for Multi-Datacenter (four) and Cassandra Cluster Used Oracle DB and MongoDB for Database related activities.
- Used RAD IDE based on Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Action Classes, Struts and spring beans.
- Involved in writing DAO, DTO’s using Hibernate DAO Support.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Interacted with quality assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Spring, OOAD, Oracle, HTML, EJB3, AJAX, JMS, XML, Design Patterns, ANT, Rationale Rose, IBM RAD IDE, WebLogic Application Server, Hibernate, LOG4J, SVN, TOAD, JUNIT, UML.
Confidential, Fort Wayne, IN
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, JDBC
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Involved in the development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Used display tag libraries for decoration and used display table for reports and grid designs.
- Designed and developed file upload and file download features using JDBC with Oracle Blob.
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Involved in the development of underwriting process, which involves communications without side systems using IBM MQ and JMS.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Developed SOAP based XML web services.
- Used SAX XML API to parse the XML and populate the values for a bean.
- Used Jasper to generate rich content reports.
- Developed XML applications using XSLT transformations.
- Created XML document using STAX XML API to pass the XML structure to Web Services.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used quartz scheduler to process or trigger the applications on a daily basis.
- Configured WebSphere Application server and deployed the web components.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, Singleton.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the SQL Server database.
- JQuery opinionated about how a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) application should be built.
- Prepared high- and low-level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Undertook the Integration and testing of the different parts of the application.
- Developed automated Build files using ANT.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Code Walkthrough, Test cases and Test Plans.