- 6+ years of experience in IT industry involving in software design and development of Java/J2EE applications.
- Hands - on experience in Java concepts such as Object Oriented Programming and Multi-Threading.
- Experience in managing projects using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies.
- Strong knowledge and development skills in Core Java concepts such as Design Pattern, Collections Framework and Concurrency.
- Proficient at Java Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object (DAO) etc.
- Experience in developing Server Side programming using J2EE technologies such as Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, AOP, JDBC, Hibernate etc.
- Proficient in Spring configuration, integration and implementation.
- Experience in developing RESTful Web Service to provide data between different applications.
- Experience in RMDB concepts including queries, views, stored procedures and functions.
- Familiar with Oracle Database, SQL Server, h2 and some knowledge of NoSQL
- Experience in web applications servers including Apache Tomcat, WebLogic Server.
- Experience in using project management and comprehension tools in software development as Maven and Git.
- Extensive experience in building Microservices with Java.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environment.
- Penchant to learn things, good communication skills, hardworking and adaptable, quick learning, self-motivated, precise and dedicated.
J2EE Technologies: Dependency Injection, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Servlet, JSP, JDBC
Framework Tools: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, JSON, RESTful Web Service, Angular 6
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic Server
Database: Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server, h2
Testing/Control Tools: Postman, Git, Maven
Backend Java Developer
Confidential - Jersey City, New Jersey
- Involve in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as development, design, and testing inside Agile Scrum environment using Jira as issue tracking tool.
- Use Java 8 features in developing the code such as Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Involve in component development using J2EE principles and use design patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the application.
- Implement application using Dependency Injection, Spring MVC Framework, Spring AOP, Spring Boot.
- Build and deploy Docker containers in the Microservices Architecture for each modules, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed.
- Integrate Spring DAO and Domain Objects for data access via Hibernate ORM and HQL Query which handles the SQL injection issues.
- Implement persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the spring with Hibernate configurations.
- Work on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to the target Apache Tomcat.
- Work with Git as source code version control for pulling and pushing the code changes and solved merge issue.
- Design and develop tables, triggers, views, packages, functions using cursor, PL/SQL and stored procedures in Oracle Database.
ENVIRONMENT: SDLC, Agile, Java 8, J2EE, Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object (DAO), Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Microservices, Docker, Spring DAO, Hibernate ORM, HQL Query, Maven, Git, Oracle Database
Confidential - Short Hills, New Jersey
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked on developing the backend part of the application involving Spring, REST Web Services and Spring AOP.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring, Spring MVC and Spring Security.
- Used Core Java concepts such as Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Generics and Collection APIs to implement features, enhancements and collections framework for reusable collections.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTful Web Services with Jersey and RestTemplate for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Designed and developed tables, triggers, views, functions using cursor and stored procedures in Oracle Database.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application on WebLogic Server.
- Worked with Git as source code version control.
ENVIRONMENT: Spring, RESTful Web Services, Spring AOP, Core Java, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Maven, Oracle Database, Git
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with Core Java and Spring Framework.
- Involved in all phases of the end-to-end implementation project requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging. implemented major concepts of Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, MVC, Spring Framework, Java Beans and XML.
- Implemented the application using concrete principles lain down by design patterns such as Singleton.
- Worked on JDBC framework encapsulated with Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to connect to database.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using SQL Server.
- Used Postman to test transmission of REST API.