- Around 7 years of experience in Software Development, design and Analysis.
- Java/ J2EE Professional with proficiency in Analysis, Design, Development, Architecture, Coding, Testing and implementation of Client/Server, Internet Applications.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture, using Spring Framework with various Java/J2EE design patterns
- Experience using Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Good experience in using testing frameworks like Junit, EasyMock and Mockito.
- Good experience in Java Scripting, JQuery and Ajax.
- Extensive experience in mission critical IT applications encompassing Java, J2EE, XML, EJB,Java Server Pages (JSP1.2), Servlets2.0.
- Good experience in EJB and JMS queues.
- Developed applications using IDEs like Eclipse, Rational Software Architect(RSA).
- Good experience with frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- Experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application servers like Weblogic,Websphere and Tomcat.
- Experience in deployment integration tools like Jenkins.
- Expertise in creating Process/Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and State Diagrams
J2EE/JAVA Technologies: JDK (1.4,1.5,1.6), J2EE, JDBC, JSP(1.2/2.0), JSTL Servlets, JUNIT, Javadoc, WSDL, Java Beans
Frameworks: Spring MVC, JUNIT, IBM WODM (iLog/JRules)
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL,REST
Build Tool: Maven, Jenkins Build
Application/Web servers: Websphere (6.x,7.x,8), VM Ware vfabric tc server,Weblogice
Platforms: Windows (2000,2003, Server, XP)
Confidential, Concord, CA
- Developing business logic using EJBs.
- Created JMS Queues in the weblogic server for performance logging.
- Unit testing the code using Junit,EasyMock and Mockito.
- Experience in scheduling jobs using Quartz and cron expressions.
- Developed a SOAP web service from scratch.
- Experience in SQL stored procedures and Queries to fetch data from database.
- Worked on JAXB annotations.
Environment: Eclipse Oxygen, Maven, Java, J2EE, EJB, JMS,XML, Junit, CheckStyle, Weblogic server,SQL Server Management Studio,SOAP
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Analyze, design, integrate, and implements solutions for existing applications.
- Participating in on-call application support and responding to application issues when identified.
- Ensure solid, minimal-defect code by performing unit testing with JUnit test cases and through rigorous integration testing of the entire application.
- Experience in J2EE application development using Servlets.
- Experience in JSP,Java Scripting,Ajax and JQuery.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring MVC, XML, Ajax, JQuery, Java Script,HTML,CSS, Splunk, Junit, CheckStyle, SONAR DashBoard, Jenkins
- Involved in requirement gathering from end users.
- Develop Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class and Object Models, and other design and prototype artifacts using UML tool.
- Interacting with the system analysts, business users for design & requirement clarifications.
- Used J2EE patterns such as Controller and Spring MVC architecture is used in this application Implemented Spring Model View Controller architecture to develop presentation tier and business layer.
- Used testing framework Junit for testing.
- Invoked Web Services calls developed using SOAP, WSDL.
- Preparation of Component Specification and test plan for the respective modules.
- Preparation of test cases and test case execution.
- Assigned tasks to the team and maintained the progress of the tasks.
- Identify and track defects, code reviews, IQA and EQA.
- Triaging the Critical Issue during Testing phase.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of the Deliverables.
Environment: Spring MVC, Windows, VMWARE vfabric tcserver, Web Sphere Application Server(WAS) Servlets, JSP 2.0, Junit, SOAP,WSDL, JSTL, XML, CSS, Log4j
- Involved in requirement gathering from end users.
- Designing a business rule project involving BOM,XOM creation and rule set parameters.
- Creating the rule flow and decision tables.
- Validating the decision validation services using excel file scenario.
- Deploying the rule set to rule execution environment
- Developed Junit test cases for the action rules.
Environment: JRules,IBM WODM 8.5,JUnit
- Elaborated Use Cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Development of the profile and self-care functionalities like Account Dashboard, Add/Remove Service, Change plan/device, View Plan/Device, View/Edit Profile Information.
- Developed user interfaces using JSPs, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP Custom Tags.
- Implemented the Application using ATG Framework.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections framework.
- Tested JSPs in FireFox and Internet Explorer browsers. Identified and fixed browser related issues.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing etc.
- Used Log4J to store log messages.
- Participated in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in the design of the project and represented the requirements through the diagrams using UML.
- Developed the User interface screens.
- Development of Registration Order Screen with minimal defects.
- Preparation of Test Cases
Environment: TCS Internal Tool