- 3+ years of experience in delivering enterprise solutions in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE and UI technology stacks to satisfy peculiar and complex business problem statements.
- Experienced in all periods of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) including Analysis, Design and Development, Debugging, Support, Integration, Maintenance and Enhancements of Java/J2EE Applications.
- Experienced working in conditions utilizing Agile ( SCRUM ) and Waterfall improvement philosophies.
- Experienced in Java, J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JDBC, Multi-Threading etc.
- Experience in implementation of frameworks like Spring 5.x/3.x and ORM frameworks for persistence like Hibernate.
- Implemented modules using Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading and object-oriented design.
- Experience in Core Java ideas like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Serialization.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications into Tomcat.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Enough Knowledge of Data Access Object (DAO) case to display a reflection layer between the Business reason level (Business address) and the Persistent stockpiling level (data source).
- Hands on contribution with Spring, Hibernate and JPA structures .
- Hands on enough experience in developing building tools like Maven.
- Taken a shot at SQL databases systems like Oracle, SQL Server, using mechanical assemblies like SQL Navigator, for performing SQL programming .
- Proficient in composing and taking care of SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Enough measure of involvement in J2EE Testing in creating experiments with JUnit for Unit testing, and logging utilizing Log4j.
- Responsible for providing support to the production team to optimize the job execution process. Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS).
- Strong systematic and critical thinking abilities, exceptionally energetic, great cooperative person with great correspondence and relational aptitudes.
Languages: Java 7/8, SQL
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Strings, Multi-Threading, Arrays
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL server.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Frameworks: Spring 3.x/ 5.x, Hibernate 3.x
Operating Systems: Windows, IOS.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, SDLC
Design Tools: Adobe Photoshop
Application/Web Servers.: Tomcat5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x
XML Technologies: XML, JQuery.
Tools: SQL Developer, Log4J
Testing technologies: JUnit
Build tools: Maven 3.3.9, Jenkins 2.x
Version Controls: SVN, GitHub
- Followed Agile with version1 for a 2-week release approach of development/deployment strategy, Test Driven Development (TDD) and developed Technical design documents.
- Java expression tags were avoided using Bean, HTML and Logic Tags, used display tags to render large data.
- Involved in developing role-based HTML navigational menu, where in menu items change dynamically based on the values derived from database in the form of XML data.
- Worked with controller, service and view components in applications using Spring framework.
- Implemented Spring modules like Controller, DI/IOC, Spring security, Spring AOP.
- Hibernate DAO classes were developed to retrieve and save data using Spring framework manager classes.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) was exposed through RESTful web services with loose coupling between layers using Spring framework during development .
- Enterprise level web applications were supported by building Spring based Java.
- Experience in Creating, Dropping Indexes, Tables, Stored Procedures and Views on Oracle DB.
- Expertise with employment of JMS as messaging service.
- Expertise on Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, JUnit Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool .
- Hands on experience with using Version Control Systems (VCS) tools like GIT .
- Good knowledge of concepts in Java like OOPS , Multi-Threading and Exception Handling and implemented Core -Java concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation. Extensively used Java Collection Framework
- Able to work well independently or as part of a professional computer program development team and possess effective communication skills along with strong dedication and commitment towards work.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
Jr. Java Developer.
- Involved in designing and implementing the application using various Java and J2EE Design patterns design patterns such as MVC and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Implemented Spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Designing and implementing scalable, RESTful and microservices- based mobile back-end. The back-end is being written in Java using Spring Boot for simplicity and scalability.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate with spring and generation of database schema.
- Used multiple Action Controllers to control the page flow, Interceptors for client validations.
- Created Spring Interceptors to validate web service requests and to enable notifications.
- Used OOPS design and core Java concepts such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and used Log4J for logging and debugging.
- Used MySQL as backend database and involved in development of Stored Procedures.
- Used SVN as a version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Created Maven scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Experience in defect resolutions and configuration management change processes to support applications in PROD and integration testing environments.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications. Responsible for Integration testing and System testing.