- Outstanding Java Developer with expertise in object - oriented analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, migration and exceptional record overseeing all facets of Software Development Life Cycle.
Tools: Selenium WebDriver/Grid/IDE, SoapUI, Cucumber, QTP/UFT, Eclipse IDE, Intellj, Jenkins, Maven, Jira, QC/ALM, Git
Frameworks: TestNG, Junit, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring security, Hibernate, Thymeleaf
Technologies: Linux, iOS, Android, MySQL, Tomcat, J2EE, JSP, Office Suite
- Involved in analysis, design, development and implementation of this application.
- Participated throughout the entire SDLC from project inception, code development and elaborate testing of various modules.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM process, attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework which is based on MVC
- architecture to authenticate access levels of users.
- Maintained the code using version control system like Git.
- Developed REST and SOAP based Java web services.
- Worked in a team and collaborated to create a complex application.
- Deployed new releases and ensure production stability.
- Developed maven build scripts and archetypes and integrated build process and deployments using CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Worked on Maven during build process also modified pom.xml to use latest libraries and specifications.
- Designed web automation testing using selenium.
Software Test Engineer
- Worked in all aspects of the software development life-cycle and software test life-cycle.
- Developed and executed automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver to test the web application.
- Worked with programmers to test the daily builds and reporting bugs.
- Performed functional and compatibility testing on different browsers like IE, Firefox & Chrome.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java.
- Logged defects using defect tracking tool like JIRA and reported it to the developer.
- Prioritized the defects and the severity levels using Jira and discussed with the developers to resolve the issues.
- Developed and maintained smoke, functional, and regression tests to ensure codes are functioning as designed.
- Designed and developed behavior driven development using Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Maven to build Project and Jenkins as Continuous.
- Involved in SOAP and Restful web services using SoapUI.
- Used SQL commands to validate the database and test its integration with the front end.
- Involved in requirement gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, development, and implementation of QA process.
- Reviewed project and development requirements to ensure requirements are clearly defined and testable.
- Managed overall status of tickets by prioritizing and ensuring all tickets are resolved in a timely manner.
- Worked in a highly dynamic agile environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Executed test cases manually to verify actual results against expected results.
- Prepared traceability matrix and mapped requirements and test cases.
- Used QTP to execute functional and regression test cases.
- Submitted detailed and well-documented defects into a QC/ALM.
- Used SQL queries for back-end testing and validation of data.