- 8+ years of experience in Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC) phases of design, development, implementation, deployment, testing and maintenance as per quality standards using Agile, Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Good Experience in Application Software Development and Design, Object Oriented, Technical Documentation, Software Testing and Debugging.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of JDK 1.6/1.7 and 1.8, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTFUL Web Services, AOP, Struts, JDBC.
- Consumed and Exposed both REST and SOAP based webservices very good experience with SOA model.
- Experience in RDBMS using MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Involved in configuring, deploying applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic Application Server, Apache Tomcat on UNIX, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) using Spring and Spring Boot.
- Good experience in Database Design, writing stored procedure, functions, triggers, SQL queries.
- Good knowledge on TCP/IP tunneling and port management on cloud environments, installation of servers on cloud Unix.
- Good experience on production support and client interaction.
- Experience in creating build scripts using Ant and Maven also have experience in Jenkins.
- Strong TDD (test driven development) and continuous integration experience using Selenium,JUnit, Mock Framework. Worked on Cucumber framework
- Strong experience in developing the Restful applications on top of Spring Framework.
- Experience leading offshore team remotely and updating status to client accordingly
- Have good experience working with Cloud based servers and also AWS- Amazon web services
- Experienced in remodeling and improving the performance of the applications.
- Knowledge on Spring integration and batch file and hand on experience with Oracle SOA.
- Strengths include good team player, self-motivated, quick learner, open to work with new technologies in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline driven environment, excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
Confidential - Boston, MA
Sr Java Developer
- Developed middle-tier solutions for search engine technology involving work on high volume, low latency parallel processing programming tasks.
- Designed various modules and components in compliance with business requirements.
- Participated in design and code review activities of the team
- Participated in status meetings to understand client requirements and maintain screens in accordance with expressed needs.
- Contributed to the design of UI using Angular.js, JSP, JSTL, CSS, HTML, Java Script, Ajax, Struts.
- Involved in use of Core Java, which includes Collections. (remove this and add under Technology Used)
- Coded for the various modules assigned in adherence to the design document (I don't think you need this line)
- Used Log4j for logging the output to the files.
- Involved in fixing the production issues on timely manner.
- Worked with Angular.js and JQuery to enhance the view and controller.
- Used directives and Two-Way Binding in Angular.js
- Worked across the team and helped streamlining the processes
- Deployed entire code in the WebSphere application server while maintaining business standards.
- Involved in Unit, integration
- Technology Used: Java6, JSP, Servlets, Struts Framework, Hibernate, Oracle, UNIX Shell Scripts, XSL, Eclipse 3.x, HTML, Java Script, JUnit, JAXP, XML, SQL, Log4J, Web services(SOAP/REST) and Oracle SQL.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third party components using SOAP and REST services using Apache-CXF
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used JAX-B for Xml-Java Mapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL, SOAP and XML, JAX-B based on top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Experience in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI using end-points.
- Coordinated Unit Testing by JUnit, Easy Mock, Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management. And JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Been though Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.