- Oracle Certified Professional Java Developer with7+ years of extensive experience in Java and J2EE technologies, Object Oriented Technologies, UML, Software Development Life Cycle process - Translation of requirements into functional and technical specifications, Designing, Developing, Testing Implementation.
- Expertise in all phases of System Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC), Agile Software Development, Scrum Methodology and Test- Driven Development.
- Experience with test-driven development along with implementing coding best practices such as exception handling, logging etc.
- Involved in design phase in most projects and worked on designing use case diagrams high level flows flowcharts sequence diagrams class diagrams using Microsoft Visio
- Good knowledge on core java with strong understanding of Multithreading, Collections, Exception handling, Garbage Collector.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular, Angular JS, React.JS, Node.JS, Bootstrap, AJAX and jQuery.
- Proficient in Redux architecture and implemented SPA’s with React Router.
- Have sound knowledge in client-side web development framework - React JS.
- Good knowledge in developing various web concepts like security (OAuth), session controlling, storage.
- Hands on experience in implementing the concepts like Redux, Isomorphic server-side code rendering in React JS applications.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable reliable and efficient enterprise applications using in JAVA/J2EE Technologies which includes Servlets, JSPs, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, JPA, JNDI, EJBs, JMS, SQL, PLSQL.
- Expertise in Spring Frameworks includes Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring cloud, Spring IOC, Spring boot.
- Expertise in implementing applications with Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern and implementing various Java/J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, DAO, Data Transfer Object and Session Facade.
- Experience in using Hibernate and IBatis Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tool in J2EE environment.
- Expertise in open source framework Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Deep understanding of Micro services architecture, including professional experience in the design, build, and operations of micro services in a production environment.
- Experience in development of REST and SOAP based web services using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AJAX technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Experience and in-depth Knowledge of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies including EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, ELB, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, RedShift, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB.
- Expertise in Creating Jenkins Jobs for continuous integration and continuous delivery to QA and UAT AWS environment.
- Exposure building Java applications using tools like ANT, MAVEN and Gradle.
- Expertise in using Java IDE tools of Rational Application Developer (RAD), Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse EE 3.0/3.2, WebLogic Workshop, RSA 7.0 and NetBeans to develop dynamic web applications.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the internet packages on WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss Application Servers which includes fingers-on enjoy the use of Tomcat web Server and Glassfish.
- Proficient in RDBMS principles like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages and feature information on NoSQL Databases MongoDB and CouchDB.
- Profusely worked on Version control tools like Subversion, GIT, clear case to track changes made by different people in source code.
- Have knowledge in Configuring and building Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ services.
- Hands on experience in writing Unit Test Cases with JUnit, Mockito and Groovy.
- Experienced in modeling and creating JUnit, Ant, and Log4J for testing, building and logging.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
Methodologies: Agile, Test Driven Development, Waterfall.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Jakarta Struts, JSF, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA, JMS.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, RDS, GCP.
Web Services: SOAP, Microservices, JAX-RPC, WSDL, JAX-RS JAX-WS, UDDI, JAX-B, CFX, Restful.
Tools and Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, IBatis, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI, Tesnor JReport, Rational Rose, RabbitMQ, Spring Boot.
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Docker and Jenkins.
Version & Source Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
Databases: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL, Cassandra.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Web logic Application server, JBOSS, Camel.
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Testing Tools / Others: JUnit, Mockito, Log4j and JIRA, mapping tools (Leaflet/Map Box
Confidential, Syracuse, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Worked in the Employee Benefits project with all phases of Agile methodology.
- Actively involved in various pair programming and code review sessions as part of Agile cycle.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring Boot with Microservices and usable tools like Java Beans, Servlets where we are adding new retailers to this application.
- Expertise in using database queries and operations in Oracle with JPA.
- Used design patterns like Decorator, Proxy design patterns to handle the business flow and to follow TDD approached within the project.
- Involved in SOA pattern in each step of the project to enhance the application.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM.
- Used RESTful Web Services for consuming and producing purposes with Jersey Library for acting as a median between in Pharmacy and CAP Client/Server.
- Used SOAPUI for testing RESTful Web Services from end to end.
- Experience migrating On-Premise data centers to AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Implemented Spring Core for Dependency Injection/IOC used Log4J to store log messages.
- Used Eclipse for refactoring the code which is in Spring with XML to Spring with annotations.
- Used Tomcat web server as a windows service for the deployments in the Windows OS.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, Multi-Threading, Data Structures and Collections in this project along with Encapsulation, Abstraction, Java 8 new features like Lambdas, Method References.
- Gradle and Bamboo build scripts are used for generating the builds, CI, CD and TestNG are used for unit testing.
- Used code coverage tool like Corbetura and Easy Mock used for mocking purposes.
- Extensively worked with QA team in preparation, review of test cases for newly added retailers from end-to-end and for production support also.
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design and development of the project.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using Angular JS and followed Agile Scrum for application development.
- Used Core Java concepts collections, generics, Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading.
- Implemented design patterns such as Session Facade, Adaptor, Bean Factory and Singleton.
- Used Angular 4/Angular 2 Framework for the development of Single Page Applications (SPA), Web application using Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Developed Interactive web pages using Angular JS 4.0, 2.0, HTML5, CSS3, Node Js and Bootstrap.
- Created the React.JS express Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular JS to back-end MongoDB, to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Worked extensively with React JS and developed real time applications using React JS architecture- Redux for building UI and designed reusable components using React JS.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Designed various web concepts like security (OAuth, SiteMinder and OpenID), session controlling and storage.
- Used concepts like Redux, Isomorphic server-side code rendering in React JS applications.
- Used spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules.
- Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- Used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC RESTful web services and spring boot Actuator to externalize configuration properties for different environments.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot, Spring JPA based services interacting through the powerful messaging tools such as REST, Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process the data.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services for large number of applications utilizing the AWS and ELK (Elastic search, Kibana, Log stash) stack focusing on high availability and fault tolerance that is produced by Apache Spark cluster.
- Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process and Continuous Deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer and Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Implemented Maven Script such as to create JAR, WAR, EAR and dependency JARS and deployed the entire project on the WebLogic Application Server.
- Implemented JMS for sending the messages to Rabbit MQ queues and supporting, troubleshooting Rabbit MQ related issues and Used Rabbit MQ to communicate with controller and for business logic.
- Worked on the application on Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database and reporting.
- Prepared Junit and Test NG test cases and executed as part of auto build process from Jenkins Jobs, Worked with GIT, git-bash and git-hub.
- Integrated JMeter Test cases into Maven and Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
Environment: Java 8, Agile, Angular 4, SPA, Ajax, DHTML, DOM, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, Node Js, Bootstrap, React.JS, NPM, Redux, Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, DAO, spring boot, Spring JPA, Microservices, RESTful web services, Apache Kafka, AWS, Elastic search, Kibana, Log stash (ELK), Jenkins, Hibernate, Maven, WebLogic Application Server, JMS, Rabbit MQ, Eclipse, Mongo DB, NoSQL, Junit, Test NG, GIT, JMeter, Log4j.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization's needs.
- Worked in organizing daily scrum meetings with the developers, to follow AGILE methodology and delivering in sprints.
- Extensively worked with Core java Multithreading, Collection classes like Array List, Hash Map and Iterator etc.
- Involved in using React-Router to turn the web application into single page Application and to route among different components.
- Developed Navigation bar, menu bar, drop down list with React widgets and bootstrap.
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Redux concept.
- Deployed applications into the AWS cloud using Amazon EC2, VPC, IAM, AWS S3 and Configuring and versioning the AWS S3 buckets and creating the lifecycle policies to store and archive data to Amazon Glacier.
- Designed and Developed complex UI screens using Spring MVC, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Java Script, filter modules and binding the JSON.
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using spring security and securing application access and Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring JPA for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Have coded numerous DAO’s using Hibernate DAO support.
- Used Criteria HQL and SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping.
- Integrated spring and Hibernate framework.
- Used Spring Transaction to provide a consistent programming model across different transaction APIs such as Hibernate and to Support declarative transaction management in application.
- Designed DAO and service layer for ORM mapping with hibernate which can be easily changed to other ORM tools.
- Built Micro services for modules like Email Services, Audit Services for Capital Market applications.
- Built RESTful web service by Angular.js Server in the back-end side to handle the requests which are sent from the front-end side jQuery Ajax calls.
- Tested REST services using Google chrome’s POSTMAN plug.
- Developed AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto-scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
- Configured author and publish instances, dispatchers, and continuous integration for all deployment environments.
- Setup and Used maven for managing dependent software libraries (jars) required to build our application.
- Used Eclipse IDE for code development along with SVN for managing the code deployed on Apache Tomcat.
- Worked with source code version control systems like SVN (Apache Subversion) for providing common platform for all the developers.
- Setup the MQ message queues, managers and channels on the server and configured them for use in production.
- Used PostgreSQL as databases. Developed back end interfaces using SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedure, Anonymous SQL programs, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs.
- Used Jenkins for improving the code coverage for the backend code.
- Used Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications and used JUnit framework for Unit Testing of application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Agile, React JS, Redux, React-Router, Amazon EC2, VPC, IAM, AWS S3, Amazon Glacier, Spring MVC, spring security, Spring JPA, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Java Script, filter modules, JSON, REST services, POSTMAN, Auto scaling, Jenkins, Chef, DAO, Maven, Eclipse, SVN, Apache Tomcat, PostgreSQL, Log4j, JUnit.,