- 8+ years of experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object - Oriented Client-Server technologies.
- Experience in software methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Expertise in Core java concepts like OOPS, Data structures & algorithms, Collections, Swing, Event handling, Multithreading, Garbage Collector, Exceptional handling, Generics, I/O and java. Lang Package.
- Expert in developing applications using all J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular JS, AngularJS 2.0, React.JS, Node.JS, Boot Strap, AJAX and JQuery.
- Worked on design of the applications represented with UML diagrams like use cases, sequence flows & class diagrams using VISIO.
- Used micro-service architecture with Spring Boot interacting combination of REST and apache Kafka message brokers.
- Write shell scripts to customize any customer specific application requirement
- Created and Configure Micro-service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with Angular JS application.
- Expertise in developing integration applications in AWS with Apache Camel, Spring and AWS components.
- Experience in developing SpringJDBC Templates and Spring Rest Templates.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Strong knowledge in springframework (Core, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring ORM) server-side component architecture for simplified development of distributed, transactional, secure and portable application based on Java Technology.
- Expert in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro-services and develop Spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Deployed containers and Micro-services in AWS using EC2 Container Services. Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Maintaining production critical servers running Solaris UNIX, Linux supporting Oracle database and Web services. Providing 24x7 supports.
- Knowledge on Cassandra read and write paths, query and internal architecture.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using Ajax, and XML.
- Knowledge in performance tuning and maintenance of CassandraDatabase.
- Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies like XML, XSL, DTD, XML Schema and DOM Parsers.
- Experience in migrating data from multiple relational databases to Cassandra and validated data.
- Extensive Knowledge on build automation tools such as apache ANT, Maven, Jenkins and good understanding of Test-Driven development (TDD).
- Experience with Streaming platforms like ApacheKafka.
- Professional experience in relational database management (RDBMS) My SQL, Oracle, SQL server andDB2 Experience in data access technologies like JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers besides writing transaction queries, DDL and DML with development tools like TOAD.
- Experience in Jboss Drools 6.5 to apply business rules in working memory Confidential runtime.
- Good knowledge in using Spring Web MVC framework for applying MVC implementation in the web application.
- Web Services using SoapUI and GroovyScripting.
- Experience in Designing, Developing, and Deploying Web Services using Simple Object Access Protocol(SOAP), Representational State Transfer (REST/ Restful), WSDL and UDDI.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and views using various databases such as MS SQL Server, No SQL database systems (Mongo DB), My SQL, Cassandra and Oracle databases.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging and used JUnit extensively for testing.
- Expertise in using Version control systems i.e. SVN, Git.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through JenkinsCI and CD Release Automation.
- Good analytical and programming capabilities coupled with excellent decision-making skills.
- Well focused and can meet the expected deadlines and ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
Languages: Java, J2EE,XML 1.0, SQL, PL/SQL,Groovyscripting
Java Technologies: J2EE (Java 8, EJB 2.0/3.0, Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail), JSTL, Custom Tag Libraries.
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB.
Tools: JReports, Log4j, Maven, Junit, TOAD, Microsoft Visio, JIRA, Quality Center, Jenkins, SOAP UI.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10x/10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server, MS-Access.
Application/HTTP Servers: JBoss, Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Apache Web Sphere, Web logic 9.1/11g.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans.
Source Control: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, GitHub.
Platforms/ Hardware: Windows
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP/IP.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.x/4.x.
Distributed Technologies: SOAP, Restful Services
Confidential - Baton rouge, Louisiana
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Used Eclipse Integrated Development Environment for coding, debugging and testing the application modules.
- Involved in developing of presentation layer for the application modules using Angular JS/2,XHTML, HTML5, JQuery, AJAX and CSS.
- Experience in writing UNIX Shell Scripts using commands like awk, sed, tcsh, bash, Ksh and Perl to automate system admin jobs.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Knowledge in creation of Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented Spring Boot services in combination with Angular as front end to form a Microservice Oriented application.
- Implemented build stage-to build the Micro Service and push the Docker Container image to the private Docker registry.
- Centralized service for maintaining configuration information and provided distributed synchronization and group services using Zookeeper.
- Angular JS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST Web services.
- Configured Spring based Microservices and Spring Boot
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate and JPA to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Developed HibernatePOJOClasses, Hibernate Configuration file and HibernateMapping files.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Microservice with Eureka server to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Implemented ApacheCamel routing to integrate with different systems and provide end-to-end communications between the webservices and other enterprise services.
- Worked with IBMWeb Sphere, JBoss, Web logic application servers and ApacheTomcatwebservers.
- Works with Apache Solr to improve search performance and provide a user with suggestions and spellchecking on a search.
- Developed search handlers by using Apache Solr which includes custom search handlers and custom function and developed the core search module using the Apache Solr and customized the Apache Solr for handling fallback searching and to provide custom functions
- Worked on developing REST Services to expose the processed data as a service.
- Worked on Swagger, REST with JSON to test data, and Postman for testing the Web Services and Documentation of the Web API.
- Experienced on spring framework applications like Spring Core, SpringAOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot and did integration to Microservices into existing system architecture.
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Configured MQ Queues and Topics to publish messages to topics and consume published messages.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Micro-services in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Developed Cron jobs and Shell Scripts (Perl, Python) for automating administration tasks like file system management, process management, Server reboots etc.
- Selenium Web Driver/Java for UI Automation and SOAP UI and GroovyScripting for web service automation
- Developed communication between different applications using MQ Series (JMS) and Spring Integration.
- Configured and monitored numerous Cassandras, NoSQL instances
- Extensively followed Test Driven Development to implement application business logic, work flow process and integration of application modules.
- Developed Perl, Shell Scripts to take back up of entire applications Environment in web Sphere (WAS 7.0) before making changes in date roll in Oracle dB 11G.
- Implementation of PCI security standards for SAS70 and internal IT audits across UNIX shop compromising of AIX (5.3, 6.1), Solaris (8, 9, and 10) and RHEL (4, 5).
- Used Maven for building and deploying the web application into WebSphere and configuring the dependency plug-ins and resources.
- Developed automated processes that run daily to check disk usage and perform cleanup of file systems on Unix environments using shell scripting and cron
- Wrote JUnit test cases for each line of the application code and performed validation.
Programmer Analyst / Developer
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, Spring annotations.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub, Nexus, Maven and AWSAMI's.
- Implemented Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Microservices and enabled discovery using NetflixEureka Server.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Communicated daily with external vendors and the internal business delivering a faster resolution of file transfer issues. Ability to write Shell& Perl scripting.
- Developed database adapter, web services adapter, messaging adapter and custom workflow for non-oracle system using Camel and Implemented ApacheCamel routes using Camel-Spring XML and Camel-Spring processor beans.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Optimized the full text search function by connecting to NoSQLDB like MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Implemented MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes and replication.
- Used RabbitMQ queues for implementation of multi-threaded synchronization processes using JMS queues for consumption requests.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy micro services.
- Worked on Solr Search Integration into AEM, Setting up Solr server in OneOps Environments.
- Deployed an ApacheLucene/Solr search engine server to help speed up the search of the technical documentation asset.
- Experienced in using Kafka as a distributed publisher-subscriber messaging system.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST and added security to SOAP through WS Security.
- Automated Jenkins slave's setup with AWS-EC2 plugins and groovy scripts to automate creating a new slave on demand.
- Experience in Installing Firmware Upgrades, kernel patches, systems configuration, and performance tuning on UNIX/Linux systems.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system.
- Consumed REST based micro services with Rest Template based on RESTfulAPIs.
- Used Docker for possible to production to the development environment to fast possible for interactive use.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with LINUXShell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
- Created and modified Unix Shell scripts with sed and awk to update database, create flat file reports and monitor system performance. Possess working knowledge of Ruby, Python and Perl scripting.
- Used MAVEN building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in the application servers, it is also used for Dependency management of code in the application.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking issue tracking and project management.
- Involved in writing the test cases for the application using JUnit.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Provided web server/ application like Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, Websphere support on UNIX environment.
- Implemented Log4j tool to log the entire application.
Confidential - Plano, TX
- Involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Used Docker to containerize the Services and APIs to run on cloud instances.
- Used Apache Kafka for integration and Data Processing with spring and for Multi-Threaded Message Consumption and worked on Zookeeper to maintain services.
- Developed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams as part of Module Design Documentation.
- Agile delivery of software using practices of short iterations, scrum.
- Performance Management & Tuning of AIX /UNIX Kernel.
- Involved in developing distributed, transactional, secure and portable applications based on Java technology using EJB technology.
- Developed Solr update service for real-time indexing which includes real time add, update and delete
- Implemented the presentation layer using Spring framework
- Used Struts framework to develop the application based on anMVC design pattern.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity to SQL Server.
- Java API, including JDBC, JAXP, JDOM to query patent data from database and transfer the data into various formats.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to send request and response in form of XML messages. WSDL has been used to expose the web services using Apache Axis.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Factory pattern, MVC and Singleton Pattern.
- Created and consumed SOAP/Restful Web Services.
- Maintenance of the WebSphere Application Servers on different UNIX (AIX and SOLARIS) and LINUX platforms and setting up the development and testing and staging environment for the ongoing application development.
- The RESTful web services have been used to retrieve and update the data which is populated
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tables. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes
- Implemented Hibernate using the Spring Framework (Created the session Factory).
- Built the functionality for the front end JSPs to take the data from the model as an XML and using XSLT to convert the XSL to HTML.
- Prepared Test Cases for Integration Testing.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as Loan and Teller application
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Administered the UNIX System for clustered AIX Servers running HACMP and dynamic LPARs with fiber attached SAN storage. And VERITAS Cluster.
- Deployed components to the development environment, system test environment, and UAT environment.
- Used simple Maven projects and Maven Archetypes projects for developing applications and provided JAR files for UI application use.
- Test Driven Development approach was used and was involved in writing many unit and integration test cases.
- Developed several test cases using JUnit.
- Used SVN for maintaining the project documentation and code.
- Documented all process changes and requirement changes.