- Over 7 years of Software Development experience in object - oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java, JEE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle and 3+ years of experience in Integrations using Mulesoft ESB.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB and configured MULE API manager and RAML.
- Experience in using connectors such as Salesforce, SAP, Database, NetSuite, HTTP, FTP and File connectors.
- Customized the integration workflows using an ESB framework also with Mule Soft MMC and enterprise release.
- Utilized Mulesoft features like Data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- RAML specifications/build experience with Mulesoft.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from Active MQ topics and queues and some transformations (Dataweave) done at the integration layer.
- Experience in writing the complex transformations using the mule Dataweave to convert into different format’s (XML, JSON, CSV, Pojos).
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB and Experience in integrating Cloud applications like SFDC, Workday & Intact using Mule ESB.
- Coordinated in designing and developing SOA based interface using MULE integration tool and web services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI) using Apache Axis2 and RESTful web services in java with JAX-RS reference implementation Jersey.
- Strong integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ. Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Experienced in Rest Web Service development for both Xml and JSON datatypes using Advanced Rest Client.
- Well versed with SOAP and REST architectural style and design principles. Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Orchestrated full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from collecting Business specifications, Analysis, Design and Development, Testing and documenting the entire life cycle using various methodologies like Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall and Test Driven Development.
- Created various RAML resources to implement REST Based APIs as a part of project implementation.
- Expertise in developing and implementing Web applications using Java/J2EE Technologies including EJB 3.0/2.x (Entity Beans, Session Bean, Message Driven Beans), Hibernate, Spring, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Java Beans, JAXB, JMS, RMI, JSP Custom Tags Libraries, XML, Networking, Threads, IO, JDBC, JNDI and JMS.
- Worked with a few select clients on a wide range of marketing and e-commerce projects. Designed and developed marketing plans and platforms. Created and managed e-commerce platforms.
- Well versed in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
- Implemented Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Extensively experienced in using IDE's such as Eclipse, WSAD, and Rational Application Developer and J Developer.
- Briefly worked on Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts, database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers with SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Expert in documenting business requirements, functional, technical specifications and test cases.
Technologies: Mule ESB 3.5/3.6/3.7/3.8, Anypoint Studio, API Management, CloudHUB, Active MA, JMS API, MQ Series, SOAP, Restful WS, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXP, JAXB
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10,and Unix, LINUX/HP UX/AIX
Application/Web Servers: Web sphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Databases: Oracle, IBM DB2, MS-Access, MS SQL-Server.
Design Tools and IDE’s: RAD, Eclipse, Rational Rose, UML, Rational ClearCase, Clearest, RUP, Visio 2000, Edit Plus, MS Front Page. RSA, WSAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, TDD, XP
Operating Systems: UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX), Red Hat Linux, Windows XP, MS-DOS
Others: Maven, JUnit, Log4J, CVS, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, ActiveMQ.
Confidential - Troy, Oh
Sr. Mulesoft Developer
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Involved in implementing integrations for new e-commerce platform with various internal (Elastic Path, Order Management, Customer Service Portal, Reporting System) and third party systems (Paymentech, PayPal, Acxiom, Redpoint, trueCar).
- Worked with product owners and designers to understand the E2E designs for implementation.
- Developed a RAML based REST web services API's and SOAP web services using Mule.
- Worked on connectors like SMTP, SFTP, FTP, IMAP, Amazon S3, Amazon SQS, JMS, salesforce, database, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing, etc.
- Created MUnit Test Cases and Mocked the test data for validating the positive and negative scenarios.
- Involved in writing batch jobs to run at specific schedule times and transformations using Dataweave.
- Expertise in converting (using Dataweave) and loading the large data feeds from different sources (Acxiom, Redpoint, Paymentech, Amex) into database.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.7.0 apps to Mule ESB 3.8.3 and updated all the dependencies.
- Done with messaging using Active MQ.
- Created a cluster for Stage and Prod for high availability of mule servers.
- Created JMX monitoring application to monitor the load on the mule servers.
- Used Zabbix and Mule MMC to monitor the health of mule applications.
- Worked on stash for maintaining the Code Repository.
- Performed Code Review for the pull requests from co-developers.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven and build the code in Bamboo. Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB server. Code walk-throughs, Mule Debugging and Error fixing.
- Worked on Kibana to monitor the logs and creating the dashboards.
- Written Shell scripts, SQL queries & PL-SQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors and used SQL Loader to load the very large files.
- Responsible to give demo’s to BA’s on the design stories before closing them.
- Responsible for writing technical design documents and maintaining all project related documents in confluence.
- Involved in Agile Scrum meetings, Daily Stand up's, Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint planning.
Environment: Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, JAVA, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JAXB, ActiveMQ, RAML, APM, Nexus, Apache-Maven, CloudHub, XML, XSLT, Oracle 11g- PL/SQL, SQL, Log4J,Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, CXF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Bamboo,Confluence, Ansible.
Confidential - Fairlawn, Ohio
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning. Involved in gathering requirements from existing functionality for the custodians.
- Involved in writing the code for the server side validations in JSP.
- Developed the entire alert monitoring system for adjudication.
- Built JAX-WS services and exposed them securely using CXF component.
- Consumed both internal and external SOAP web services using Web Service consumer.
- Migrated existing services from CXF to use Web Service consumer.
- Built JAX-RS services and exposed them using REST component.
- Implemented clustering and throttling concepts for Mule based solutions.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Deployed Mule applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Gather requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using Mule ESB.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB and WebSphere MQ.
- Worked on connectors like SMTP, SFTP, FTP, IMAP which overridden the existing functionality which suits the requirements using MuleSoft.
- Used SoapUI to test the Web services.
- Designed RESTful Web services using RAML and shared with internal clients.
- Used various transformers for transforming between different data formats.
- Extensively used routing for integrating the applications.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, custom Java and XSLT transformers and security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
- Creating cluster environment using Mule ESB with Mule AnyPoint Studio and Creating ActiveMQ with different topologies in Enterprise Integration.
- Had experience in using the enterprise security, notifications features provide by Mule.
- Integrated reporting systems using JMS Transport.
- Created Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
- Used Database connector for connecting Oracle Database in the Mule flows.
- Used Spring MVC as Web module, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic.
- Developed a RAML based REST web services API's using Mule ESB.
- Experience in writing complex Dataweave code to transform the data into required format.
- Used MUnit for Mocking and Unit testing Mule flows.
- Involved in creation & deployment of the application, and Expertise with unit testing by writing the MUnit test cases for Whole application.
- Used TDD (Test Driven Design) to develop the software. Therefore, Unit testing was done repeatedly on source code.
- Used Spring framework for IOC, AOP and DAO layer design patterns.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Used hibernate annotations to avoid writing a mapping file.
- Coded SQL, PL/SQL for backend processing and retrieval logic.
- Used SVN as version control system.
- Resolving spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment via Maven.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Responsible for Coding, Unit Testing and Functional Testing and Regression Testing of the systems.
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, MuleSoft ESB 3.5, API Manager, Anypoint Studio, ActiveMQ, Salesforce, JMS, EJB, Hibernate, HTML, XML, Design patterns, Web services, UML, Junit, JQuery, Oracle.
Confidential - Michigan
Jr. Java Developer
- Prepared Requirement Specification Document by analyzing the business requirements.
- Contribution in Requirement gathering, designing, coding, release management.
- Involved in project initiation, estimation activities, requirements gathering sessions, communicated directly with the Site merchandising team to get the appropriate requirements
- Involved in the Design phase of the application.
- Worked on application center screens and developed user interfaces using JSP.
- Used Java Script for client side validations.
- Have written browser specific AJAX call code to invoke the services & update the UI controls.
- Code written in Java with features like Collections, Exception Handling, Serialization, IO and multithreading.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that uses JSP, Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Integrated application with Validation framework for server side validations.
- Involved in the implementation of Web Services using Restful APIs.
- Developed ANT scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Rational Clear case as Version control and configuration management tool.
- Involved in the Unit Testing of the application using JUnit.
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Written code to do xml parsing using JAXP & Marshalling and Un-Marshalling using JAXB.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deployment.
- Have written SQL queries & PL-SQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, and object types.
- Involved in integrating different modules in the project.
- Utilized GitHub as the version control system and maintain code repository with changes being done parallel by onshore as well as offshore teams.
Environment: Eclipse, JSP, Struts, Validation Framework, JDBC, Restful Web Services, Log4j, ANT, JUnit, Oracle10g, XML, CVS, WebSphere, Java Script, MVC, GIT, SQL & PL/SQL.
Confidential - Scottsdale, AZ
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in Requirements analysis, design, and development and testing.
- Designed UI using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS and JSP.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous messaging and developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Developing customized reports and Unit Testing using JUNIT.
- Involved in running PMD defects & Find bugs.
- Following Coding guide lines & maintain quality of code.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the server.
- Supported the application in IST, QA and Production environments.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the JBOSS application server.
- Dealt with business processes and Updated Project documents.
- Involved in validating the application for different browser compatibility & users load.
- Involved in fixing defects& tracked them using QC & Provided support and maintenance and customization.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Jboss, Eclipse, JMS, XML, HTML, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, SVN, XML, QC.
- Made sure that all the data assets were available.
- Created PL/SQL module which was used to integrate the existing data from third parties and on to the database.
- Came up with several programs so as to ensure that there was correct data transfer.
- Analyzing different user requirements and coming up with specifications for the various database applications.
- Developing database applications which are automated.
- Developed various SQL servers and ensured that they were properly maintained and supported.
- Ensured that the existing data warehouses, reporting systems and various tools were adequately supported.
- Planning and implementing capacity expansion in order to ensure that the company’s databases are scalable.
- Identifying issues with the database and resolving them.
- Installing and configuring the necessary components so as to ensure that the database is accessible.
- Diagnosing and resolving database access and checking on performance issues.
Environment: SQL Server 2008/2005, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL, Windows Serer 2008 R2 Datacenter, IIS, Visio, Visual Source Safe 2005,C#, VB.Net