- Over 10+ years of software experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, implementation, integration, and testing of enterprise applications and Object Oriented (OO) Client - Server technologies in various domains like Retail/Insurance/Finance/HealthCare.
- Experience in Agile Software development process, Test Driven Development (TDD ), behavior driven development (BDD) and Scrum.
- Extensive experience in design and development of multi-tier applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, JSP, JSF, JPA, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, JMS, J unit and Web Services.
- Strong working Knowledge on Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, Simple DB, Dynamo DB, RDS, ELB, SQS, IAM, Cloud Watch, EBS, Cloud Front, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, Security Groups, EC2 Container Service (ECS), Code Commit, Code Pipeline, Code Deploy, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, Red Shift), using the Elastic Search APIs (Document, Search, Indices, Cluster, etc.)
- Having in-depth knowledge in server side Java applications that includes JSP, JDBC and Servlets.
- Strong front-end UI development skills using HTML5, CSS3, Custom Tag Libraries, Java Script, AJAX and Bootstrap based on the W3C standards and Web2.0.
- Experience in making Web Pages cross browser compatible, single page web applications using Angular JS.
- Experience in developing Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap.
- Have good knowledge about MEAN (Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS ) Stack.
- Expertise in web services both developing and consuming REST (JAX-RS) API and strong knowledge on SOAP (JAX-WS) and WSDL.
- Experience in working with relational databases like Oracle 11g/12 c, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and No SQL databases such as Mongo DB & Cassandra.
- Expertise in database programming involving Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions, Cursors and implementation with SQL Server.
- Experience in using Hibernate, I BATIS as ORM tools and JPA frameworks for database connectivity.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services ( Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing)
- Proficient in programming by using the Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse Neon, IntelliJ IDEA and Net Beans.
- Hands on experience in using testing tools like Firebug, chrome or safari web inspectors and Junit, Mockito frameworks for application integration and unit testing.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding & working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming ( OOPs ) concepts like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Encapsulation..
- API's like Java Persistence API (JPA ), Java Reflection API (JRA ), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Transaction API (JTA ), Garbage Collection, Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception-handling.
- Experience with various IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse, Net Beans and Web sphere Studio Application Developer ( WSAD) and Rational Application Developer (RAD ), Visual Age Java , Tortoise GIT.
- Experience with Bug Tracking tools like Atlassian JIRA , Remedy, BugZilla , Service Now, Green hopper.
- Designed, developed, implemented, and maintained custom Ant tasks in Java and Groovy Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing development and support.
- Familiar in building Java applications using tools like ANT, Gradle and MAVEN.
- Hands on experience in configuring and deploying web Applications using different web/application servers such as Web Logic 11g, IBM Web Sphere, J Boss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat 9.0
- Experienced in asynchronous processing of messages using Rabbit MQ
- Worked with source code version control systems like SVN (Apache Subversion ) and GIT for providing common platform for all the Developers.
- Experience with Apache Solr enables you to easily create search engines which searches websites, databases and files.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like Use cases , class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Experience in analyzing, estimation, Project plan documentation like WBS, Gantt charts and Status reporting.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: Struts, Spring, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, Java Beans.
Web Servers: Tomcat 6.x/7.x/8.x/9.0, IBM Web Sphere Commerce Application Server
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g/12c, DB2, MySQL, SYBASE, No SQL - Cassandra & Mongo DB
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux
Development Tools: Eclipse Neon2, Net Beans, IntelliJ
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2, JSF 2.x, Angular JS, Spring 4.x/3.x, iBATIS 2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x Design Patterns
Confidential - Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and system and integration testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Followed Agile Scrum Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application which will support functional and business requirements.
- Developed AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS)
- Build Restful API web services using Node JS and Express JS and used a Full complement of Express, Angular JS, Node.js, and Mongo DB to store and present assessments.
- Handled all client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using J Query.
- Used Node package manager (npm) for managing the Node.js modules like Watchify, Browserify, Http-Fetch etc
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular JS, which can allow data binding to specific views and synchronize the data with server.
- Performed Restful routing using Node.js which submits my form data to the Mongo DB database.
- Hands on experience in using Docker for managing & running the applications within containers.
- Implemented Restful Web Services using spring and used Spring Boot for micro services & consumed services using Spring REST template.
- Angular JS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST Web services.
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate &used Spring Security to secure the application.
- Implemented the authentication, authorization, and access-control features using Spring Security.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate Hibernate with spring and used JPA/Hibernate to communicate with data layer and XML/JAXB to read XML data.
- Developed Azure Active Directory (AAD) authentication and O Auth authorization for API security.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Used Swagger to test the developed REST full API.
- Familiar with Mongo DB write concern to avoid loss of data during system failures and implemented read preferences in Mongo DB replica set.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Chef Configuration management.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Launch various AWS EC2 instance to deploy various application and maintained for production servers.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component Ant projects with Nexus repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used Tomcat server for the application development and deployment and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) for developing and testing the application.
- Used Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications and used Junit framework for Unit Testing of application.
- Co-ordinate with QA lead for development of test plan, TDD, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects.
- Used SVN for Source Control and Version Management of all codes and resources.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, J Query, JSP, XML, Ajax, Angular JS, Node.js, Restful Services, Java 8, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Multithreading, Hibernate, Oracle, Docker, JMS, Mongo DB, Apache Tomcat Server 9.0, Shell Scripting, Microsoft Azure, Sub Version, Maven, Swagger, AWS, Puppet, Jenkins, Junit, TDD, Log4j, Eclipse, JIRA, SVN.
Confidential - Kansas City, MO
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the technical management of multiple teams across multiple concurrent projects.
- Participated in Agile (Scrum) methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work.
- Implemented entire application using Core Java, Java Collections, and Spring MVC design framework.
- Involved in implementing J Query for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Involved in Up gradation and maintenance of new layout using the grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic, and JSP.
- Wrote Hibernate Mapping files to develop relationship between object oriented domain module and relational database.
- Designed and developed web-based software using Spring MVC Framework and used Spring IOC dependency injection.
- Implemented data-binding and MVC for front-end development of a current web application.
- Involved in development of business domain layer using session and entity beans -EJBs.
- Implemented Web Services (REST) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Jersey.
- Multiple EAR file deployments in IBM Web Sphere 8.0 Application Server.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets and PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, functions in DB2 using the tool DB Visualizer.
- Automate build process by writing ANT build scripts and customized logs using Log4J.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- GIT for version control and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Automated test with Selenium using Test NG and Web driver.