- Around 8 Years of experience in analysis, design and development of Java Applications in a highly dynamic and challenging environment.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JPA, JSTL, JMS.
- Good experience in developing dynamic websites using the MEAN stack
- Experience on working with CSS background, CSS layouts, CSS positioning and CSS behaviors
- Expertise in GUI Design using HTML, XML, JQuery, Java Script, Polymers, AngularJS, Node JS, DHTML, and JSP.
- Strong Experience in using XML Suite technologies (XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM and XML Beans).
- Experienced on Agile Methodology
- 1 years of experience in using Mongo DB.
- Experience in developing Spring Rest controllers to consumer and producer web services and exception handling.
- Experience in writing No SQL queries in Mongo DB database with Key objects generation, data aggregation, caching etc.
- Hands on experience in using Amazon Dynamo db.
- Experience in creating branches, merging branches with version control repositories Git, Git Bash, SVN and CVS.
- Hands on experience in working with Denodo platform on AWS for data virtualization
- Good knowledge in using other successful data virtualization tools like Citrix.
- Good understanding on basic switching and routing.
- Hands on experience on using SDN and SDMN technology.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology's (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSTL, JSON, POJO, JMS, JSF My Faces, Prime Faces, JPA, JAX-WS, JAX RS),Crucible,fisheye.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented design methodology and Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, exception handling, generics, annotations, Collections and I/O.
- Provided support and configuration services of IP data networks on continuous basis.
- Experience in Connect device platform used to reduce OPEX and TCO for device management and deliver better customer experiences for mobile, home and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
- Expertise in open source frameworks Spring, Hibernate and Struts.
- Actively involved in Service Oriented Architecture using web services.
- Expertise in using SOAP and RESTFUL for implementing web services.
- Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Developing business logic with Java core, collections and java 8 lambdaexpressions, streamers, Local Date objects.
- Good experience in databases such as SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle, DB2, NoSQL and MySQL.
- Strong experience with rule engines like Drools, ILOG.
- Actively involved in using business process management tools like JBPM, Activiti BPM.
- Proven experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC-2) architecture, IOC, AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object) using Spring Framework and good knowledge of Struts Framework.
- Developed RESTful services with Node Js Loopback Framework and consumed with Angular 2 services.
- Good Experience in understanding and usage of JVM.
- Customized E Commerce framework to integrate with SALTA web services for getting live product availability for various zip codes based on the florists in that particular location.
- Extensive experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control Software such as SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Developed RESTful services using NodeJs Loopback Framework
- Experience in build tools like Ant & Maven, logging with Log4j, Test Driven Development using Junit.
- Good knowledge in implementing various Design Patterns Singleton, Factory pattern, Abstract Factory pattern and DAO pattern.
- Worked in both Unix/Linux and Windows based development environments.
- Good programming and debugging skills in Unix Shell Scripting.
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Writing JUNIT test cases for Service methods
- Self-starter, fast learner and a team player with strong personal and group communication skills.
- Has good ability to develop scalable, monitor able and maintainable solutions for using complex use cases on their own end-to-end at rapid pace.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Rational Application Developer (RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i and 10g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experience in using ANT for build automation.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, CVS and Subversion.
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM,JRA, Web Service, DAO, Social, Security, etc.), Hibernate, Bootstrap, Struts, Tiles, DWR (Direct Web Remoting),Apache camel, Spring Core, Spring ORM/Hibernate, REST,Redis, Spring Boot, Spring Integration
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS, SSL, XML, AJAX, Web Services, REST, JAXB, Ehcache, Maven, Tomcat server
Web Servers: JBoss, Web logic, Web Sphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache, Micro Services
Databases: RDBMS, Oracle,PL, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL,Cassandra, Mongo DB, DB2, Postgres
Database Tools: SQL Developer, DB Artisan, TOAD, MSSQL Server Management Studio, ETL
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports
Build Tools: Gradle, Maven, ANT,, Jenkins,K2
Other Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Sonar, Fisheye,REST, JSON, JAXB adobe, photoshop, adobe xd, sketch, invision, JBPM,, fisheye Crucible
Version: Control Git, SVN, CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe)
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10), Linux, Unix
F ull Stack Java Developer
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Was responsible for designing and developing Manage Purchase Order Web Service and presentation layer with Spring MVC.
- Responsible for Requirement gathering, coding, testing and documentation.
- Responsible for implementation of java integration components for JBPM and DROOLS. experience in primary expertise in using innovative technologies like Red Hat Jboss BRMS and JBPM implementing Traditional Iterative and Agile Development methodologies.
- Proficiency in developing business processes using JBPM, Business Manager.
- Worked with Fisheye + Crucible for code review
- Worked as an active team member for development of IoT embedded system.
- Built Spring Boot microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise
- Providing service discovery for all microservices using Spring Cloud Kubernetes project
- Used Microservice with Spring Boot interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant, auto scaling Kubernetes AWS infrastructure and microservice container orchestration.
- Hands on experience in working with Denodo platform on AWS for data virtualization and Scala UI, Scala FX and Scala Swing
- Developing business logic with Java core, collections and java 8 lambdaexpressions, streamers, Local Date objects.
- Worked on CVS / TortoiseCVS / version control,Struts, Crystal Report,Lambda, Crystal Report, NetBeans /IDE, TomEE, OpenEJB / OpenWebBeans / OpenJPA / MyFaces /Tomcat, GIT,GIT Lab.
- Architected and deployed Java based web product matching framework that matches products across multiple retailers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all the entity and session beans.
- Extensively worked on Drools Rules Engine and Expectation Engine for writing Business Rules Validation.
- Designed and developed the messaging framework for communication between workflow manager and other Enterprise Applications over Java class and MQ-Series using JMS.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Spring/Hibernate, JBPM, Docker and Redux, REST, Spring Boot, Spring Integration persistence solution with the application architectures.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI,Redis and SOAP.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Experience in working with Angular 2.0 modules, services, templates, directives to create a SPA
- Downloaded data from the Amazon Cloud Database for detailed display by the app.
- Worked with the development team to create appropriate cloud solutions for client needs.
- Implemented database layer using EJB 3.0 and Java Persistence API(JPA) in maintenance projects
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Involved in Preparation of the technical design documents and involved in identifying and implementation of different J2EE design patterns like Singleton and DAO etc.
- Worked on Mongo DB database concepts such as locking, indexes, sharing, replication, schema design.
- Contemporary applications rely on relational databases, NoSQL databases and messaging infrastructure for achieving the internet scale. Cloud Foundry exposes MySQL, K2, ETL, Postgre SQL,Oracle PL, MongoDB, RabbitMas services that offer the database and messaging capabilities
- Developed the application using My Eclipse 8.5 and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, and formatting and build automation.
- Handling user requests such as code enhancements, bug fixes.
- Designed reports per the need of the user
- Created stored procedures, triggers and functions using SQL Plus to meet user requirements.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance l.
- Integrated with MDM for managing user data, login and registration information are retrieved from MDM and synced with E commerce database
Environment: Java, JBPM, J2ee, CVS / TortoiseCVS / version control,Struts, Crystal Report, Crystal Report, NetBeans /IDE, TomEE, OpenEJB / OpenWebBeans / OpenJPA / MyFaces /Tomcat,Java beans,JRA, fisheye, Crucible ETL,K2, Micro Services, Servlets, JMS,REST,Redis,JSP, Drools, Angular 1.2.0, Node.js v0.11.10, Servlets, GWT, Docker and Redux Hibernate, EJB, JPA, Spring, Java Script,PL, GIT,GIT Lab, JDBC, UNIX, HTML, XHTML, XSLT,Lambda JSON, Angular 2.0, SOAP, WSDL, Eclipse, Web Services, MySQL, SQL Plus, LDAP, Log4j, CSS, JSON, adobe photoshop, adobe xd, sketch, invision, Spring Core, Spring, REST, Spring Boot, Spring Integration.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - Oak Brook, IL
- Involved in the architecture team for design and implementation of system.
- Working in a team of 10 members and involved in architecture, requirements gathering, analysis, detailed design, preparing class diagram, flow diagram etc.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Improved performance for interactive components through use of AJAX.
- Developed Custom Tags to represent data in a desired unique table format and to implement paging logic.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access.
- Used Fisheye + Crucible for code review
- Developed Spring boot application with microservices and deployed it into AWS using EC2 instances.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Interaction with customers and identified System Requirements and developed Software Requirement Specifications.
- Implemented Java design patterns wherever required.
- Involved in development, maintenance, implementation and support of the System.
- Involved in initial project setup and guidelines.
- Implemented Multi-threading concepts.
- Developed the application using Core Java, J2EE and JSP's.
- Used the JEE7 version which adds a complete solution for the batch applications of Different Types of testing viz Unit, System, Integration testing etc. is carried out during the testing phase.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - IN
- Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS and JSON to different systems for business services.
- Extensively worked with core java like collections, String Builder and interfaces
- Used APACHE CXF framework to build complex frameworks.
- Developed complex Web Services and tailored JAX-RS API to suit the requirement.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Worked on SOAP/Web Services and created request and response WSDLs.
- Developed Spring Beans and configured spring using applicationContext.xml.
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables.
- Used JDBC to connect to the oracle database and JNDI to lookup administered objects.
- Developed a multi-user web application using JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Spring Boot and Hibernate framework to provide the needed functionality.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Generated DAO's to map with database tables using Hibernate. Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Criteria for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Use Second Level Cache to enhance performance and Proper Memory Management
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP modules to integrate with the application.
- Developed SQL Queries for performing CRUD operations in Oracle for the application.
- Used Maven for generating system builds and Bamboo for continuous integration.
- Used LOG4J, JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito.
- Designed and developed the application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Core Java, Jdk1.6, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Webservice, JAXRS, Mockito, WADL, SOAPUI, JSP, JDBC, jQuery, AJAX, Html, CSS, Maven, log4j, Oracle, MY SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, JIRA, JMS, APACHE AXIS, Source Tree, IntelliJ, GIT, UNIX, AGILE-SCRUM.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Involved in the requirement analysis, design, and development of the new NCP project
- Involved in the design and estimation of the various templates, components which were developed using Day CMS (Communique)
- Involved in running Hadoop jobs for processing millions of records of text data
- The CMS and Server side interaction was developed using Web services and exposed to the CMS using JSON and JQuery
- Hosted Enterprise web applications using AWS platform
- Used GIT to keep track of all work and all changes in source code
- Developed the web layer of NCP using Struts
- Architected and Developed custom Apache AirFlow jobs to schedule ETL jobs written in SparkSql
- Architected and Developed PGBouncer connection pooling data between PostgresSQL and Redshift
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SoapUI, WSDL
- Gatling, a free tool with excellent reports for performance and load testing in SCALA. Worked in integration
- Hands-on experience with production ailing Hadoop applications viz. administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging and performance tuning
- Generating Scala and java classes from the respective APIs so that they can be incorporated in the overall application
- Experienced on Scala while working with other developer teams during merging
- Used Validator framework of the Struts for client side and server side validation
- Enhanced the FAS system using struts MVC and iBatis
- Wrote various Perl scripts to run scheduled cron jobs
- Efficiently handled periodic exporting of SQL data into Elastic search
- Involved in developing web services using Apache XFire & integrated with action mappings
- Developed Velocity templates for the various user interactive forms that triggers email to alias. Such forms largely reduced the amount of manual work involved and were highly appreciated
- Used Internalization, Localizations, tiles and tag libraries to accommodate for different locations
- Used JAXP for parsing & JAXB for binding
- Involved in Hibernate configuration properties setup & mapping files using generators, associations & inheritance etc
- Developing unified Global Transaction Banking platform using Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Used JPA with Hibernate provider
- Involved in Hibernate mappings, configuration properties set up, creating sessions, transactions and second level cache set up
- Co-ordinate Application testing with the help of testing team
- Involved in Transformations using XSLT to prepare HTML pages from xml files
- Employed JDBC in persistent service to connect to T-SQL and perform database operations
- Enhanced Ant Scripts to build and deploy applications
- Developed and implemented performance test plans in accordance with agreed strategies and protocols
- Involved in Unit Testing, code review for the various enhancements
- Worked on CSS to change the styles to be used in future web layouts and debugging the error issues with CSS.
- Involved in High Level Design Document (HLD) preparation.
- Agile methodology is used for development of the application.
- Designed and developed User Interface Web Forms using Face CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Used J2EE design patterns like Factory pattern & Singleton Pattern.
- Involved in bug fixing and resolving issues with the QA and production environment during production support.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC
- Worked on UML diagrams like Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram required for implementing the production flow.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.
- Experience in installing, configuring and deploying application on WebLogic Server.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL queries to perform database operations on WebSphere.
- Used ANT to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Implemented JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Participated in Java training sessions.
- Involved in analysis for Reporting framework.
- Used My Eclipse as an IDE for development.
- SVN is used as a tool for version control.
- Gained more technical skills in application design and development of Application services in real time project environment.