- 6+ years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in Full Stack Web technologies like MVC Architecture, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, AJAX, JSF, Java Script, JSP, JSON, JQuery, Web Services (REST and SOAP) and custom Tag Libraries User defined JSTL, XML.
- Good hands on experience developing the Web Services for SOAP and Restful services
- Extensive experience of Enterprise Application development using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, JAXB.
- Experience on different modules of spring like Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in web-based GUIs development using JSP, HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, MySQL, ORACLE and SQL Developer.
- Experience in deploying J2EE components on Application Servers like WebLogic and Web Servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Implemented Hybrid framework using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG, Jenkins.
- Experience working on different version control tools like SVN, GIT.
- Experience working in different Cloud-based platforms and services such as MS Azure, AWS.
- Proven ability to multi-task and able to overcome daily challenges and trouble-shoot problems through effective and focused root cause analysis.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, research/analysis, organizational and leadership skills.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, JAXB, JMS, JNDI, XML Parsers (SAX, DOM), JPA
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring security, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate
Web Services: SOAP and JAX-RS (REST - Jersey, Spring RESTful Services)
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss
Build&Integration tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins and Hudson
Source Control tools: GIT, CVS, SVN
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall Model
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Involved in requirement gathering and analysis from provisioning systems like One Network, Request Net.
- Worked in Agile methodology
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access database.
- Designed and developed Restful APIs for different modules in the project as per the requirement.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2/4.
- Developed the persistence layer and the presentation layer.
- Developed SQL queries to interact with SQL Server database.
- Used MAVEN for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system
- Developed GUI using Front end technologies Angular JS, JSTL, HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Used Design patterns such as Business Object (BO), Singleton, Model View Controller, DAO and DTO.
- Experience in deploying applications including cloud automation with AWS, Azure or others .
- Configured and deployed the application using Tomcat and Web Logic
- Involved in writing the Junit test cases as part of unit testing .
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers.
- Prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development.
- Involved to setup performance testing.
- Conducted Code Reviews to make sure the business requirements are met and the Coding Standards are followed.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using Scaled AGILE methodology with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, Java Beans and JSP
- Used Spring MVC framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Used JAX-Web Services to interact with other applications using SOAP and WSDL file.
- Used SQL databases to check inserted data and developed queries to get data from different tables
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML5, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer.
- Used Spring framework 3.0 as middle tier component and integrated with Hibernate3.4 for back-end development.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend.
- Involved in developing distributed, transactional, secure and portable applications based on Java technology using Hibernate technology
- Used Hibernate to persist the data into the database.
- Writing JSP’s for user interfaces, JSP’s uses Java Beans objects to produce responses
- Developed the web service using the WSDL.
- Used Struts Validation Framework for dynamic validation of the user input forms.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Used Hibernate named queries to call stored procedures.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generated HTML (HTML, CSS) to display the Business Rules to business.
- Used log4j 1.2 to log different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
- Used StarTeam version control system for check in and checkout code.
- Used Jenkins as the continuous integration tool.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in the Business Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Support.
- Worked on Agile Methodology that includes weekly meeting with business analysts and monthly sprint review with clients.
- Involved in designing the overall System Architecture of Project based on MVC (Model View Controller), Struts Framework, Spring Framework and J2EE specifications.
- Designed and developed application based on Spring MVC design pattern, used spring validation and wrote validation rules.
- Implemented Spring Business objects (BO), Spring Data Access Objects (DAO) and Data Transfer Objects (DTO).
- Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using ORM tool Hibernate
- Used Hibernate Query language (HQL) to perform queries against the database.
- Used Hibernate for Persistence in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to develop the application by implementing Controller, Services classes.
- Used different design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Front Controller, Decorators, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate to develop the application.
- Involved in XML config file used XPath, XQuery for query passing.
- Used JAXB API to bind XML Schema to java classes.
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing using JUnit framework.
- Used log4j logging framework for logging application messages.
Technical Environment: Jdk1.6, Web Logic 10.3, apache AXIS, Shell Script, Hibernate, Springs, JMS, AJAX, Oracle, XPATH, XSLT, Microsoft Visio, SQL Navigator, Eclipse, Maven, Junit, Jprobe performance testing and Load Testing.
- Developed the role based access control for the product.
- And also, developed the user interface for the product.
- Developed few modules which includes access management, audit management.
- Involved in designing the user interface using Struts framework.
- Developed JavaBeans to get the input from the user.
- Developed different authentication services such as finger print, iris.
- Involved in designing MVC pattern for the product.
- Deployed the project in WebLogic Server.
- Front-End is developed using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery.
- Gathered requirements for developing the use-case diagrams in developing user interface.
- Primary responsibilities include developing Web applications using JSF framework.
- Designed database tables, relationships using MySQL server.
- Developed the POJO classes, interfaces for methods to call from user-interface.
- Developed action classes and action forms to collect the input.
- Generated the Hibernate mapping files and developed the domain objects.
- Developed the Hibernate DAO classes.
- Development Various Authentication Solutions based on Biometrics.