- Around 9 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Proficient in Java / J2EE technologies, Java Servlets, JQuery, Applets, JSP, EJB, DOM/SAX, JDBC, Web Services, JSON, Tag Libraries, JUnit.
- Extensively worked on during my tenure in Software Development are AngularJS, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Apache POI, Hibernate, REST Web services, and Databases like Oracle.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable and efficient enterprise applications using Java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Web Services, RESTful, JSF, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, XSLT, JAXB SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell scripting.
- Strong experience in CI (Continuous Integration)/CD (Continuous Delivery) software development pipeline stages like Commit, Build, Automated Tests and Deploy etc.
- Excellent experience in documenting and automating the build and release process.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN) and TFS on Linux and windows platforms.
- AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation AWS Config, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, IAM, S3, R53 .
- Worked on Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates .
- Developed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, Security Groups .
- Expertise in architecting and deploying of fault tolerant, cost effective, highly available and secure servers in AWS.
- Experience in writing of Perl and shell scripts with UNIX platform.
- Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies using Jenkins.
- Providing automation and deployment of applications inside software containers by providing additional layer of abstraction and automation of operating system level virtualization on Linux using Dockers.
- Experience in Spring Boot, Spring Microservice.
- Experience in Installing, upgrading and configuring RedHat Linux 4.x, 5.x, and 6.x using Kickstart Server.
- Expertise in using builds tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as war & ear from source code. Analytical/problem troubleshooting to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Strong experience in working in Linux and Windows environments.
- Experienced in Designing and implementation applications with excellent Object Oriented Design using several design patterns including but not limited to Singleton, MVC, Business Delegate, DAO, etc.
- Experienced in using Agile methodology for developing the projects.
- Experience in the sharing of the knowledge while implementing the application in the Agile methodology.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture Using Spring 2.0, Struts, and various J2EE design patterns and UML Methodologies.
- Expertise in Java 1.5(JDK 5), Web services (Axis2.0 and JAX-RPC), Hibernate 3.1 and Design Patterns.
- Good experience in Spring MVC(Model View Controller)-Hiberante Template and IOC (Inversion of Control).
- Experienced in using Caching implementation of the ORM (Object Relational Mapping).
- Experience in creating and using Hibernate config and mapping files.
- Worked on Application server and Web servers like BEA Weblogic, WebSphere Process Server and Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in using XML related standards and technologies like XSD, DTD, JAXB, Xpath and XSLT.
- Worked on Log4J package for logging purposes and CVS, Sub Version for the version control.
- Experience in working on different operating systems like Window XP/2003/2000/, UNIX.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSD, XPath, XSLT, DTD and parsers like DOM and SAX.
- Expertise in designing and coding stored procedures, functions, triggers, packages using SQL, MySQL, and PL/SQL with tuning concepts.
- Through working knowledge in core Java, Java database connectivity API of JDBC, Java Beans .
- Highly self-motivated with strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills, excellent team player and ability to deliver under critical situations.
- Experience with database like Oracle, MySql and DB2.
- Experienced in using MS Visio and Jude for UML (Unified Modeling Language) diagrams.
- Strong Exposure to various IDE and tools such as Eclipse, WID, MyEclipse and Rational Application Developer.
- Have a good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Confidential - SaintLouis, MO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Code repository management, code merge and quality checks with various tools, especially Git, nexus, etc.
- Involved in the analysis design, coding, testing and implementation of business user requirements.
- Worked on AngularJS to create single page applications (SPA) using its features like routers, Controllers, Services, Directives.
- Utilized ReactJS in combination with AngularJS to create fast, simple and dynamic views.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the data base by using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- Implemented Restful Web Services using spring and used Spring Boot for micro services & consumed services using Spring REST template.
- Developed the application as a Spring Boot App to get range of non-functional features.
- Involved in developing components on with Spring MVC , Spring Framework and Hibernate & used Spring Security to secure the application.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Extensively involved in coding with Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading , Java I/O, and Generics to implement business logic.
- Architect Development, Test, Integration, and Production AWS environments.
- AWS EC2 , EBS, VPC’S , S3, Cloud Watch , Cloud Front, IAM, Security Groups, Auto-Scaling.
- AWS CLI Auto Scaling and Cloud Watch Monitoring creation and update.
- Solid understanding of Linux OS, including security, compilation, and installation of third-party software and networking.
- Had developed Message Driven Bean (MDB) applications to listen from the Topic using JMS services.
- Developed the MDB Queue applications to listen and send message to the JMS Queue.
- Developed and Consumed Rest Services using HTTP methods such as GET,POST,PUT and DELETE for user.
- Used JSON and XML as the data exchange format and swagger to provide the contracts between UI and middleware.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous communication.
- Supported the Financial Advisor Applications and made changes according to the FA requirements.
- For Asynchronous processing developed internal Apache Kafka infrastructure.
- Used Apache Kafka messaging system and written Producer API's, Consumer API's and worked on implementing Kafka clusters.
- Worked on extracting event data from front end using Kafka REST proxy and knowledge on RabbitMQ.
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used in sending bulk emails.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation YAML templates.
- Integrated Amazon Cloud Watch with Amazon EC2 instances for monitoring the log files, store them and track metrics.
- Created IAM policies for Amazon EC2 instances.
- Experience in deploying to AWS with Ansible and Terraform .
- Experience working with Ansible and Amazon Web Services .
- Redesigned infrastructure for high availability using multiple AWS availability zones.
- Experience in analyzing and monitor performance bottlenecks and key metrics in order to optimize software and system performance.
- Automated AWS services, which includes web servers, ELB, Cloud front distribution, database, ec2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration.
- Dynamically add and remove servers from AWS production environment.
- Automating backups by shell for Linux to transfer data in S3 bucket.
- JUnit/Mockito Frameworks were used for performing unit & integration testing by writing test cases.
- Ported the application's native application and database servers from WebSphere/Oracle to JBoss/PostgreSQL.
Environment : AWS Cloud, RHEL 6.x, Solaris and Windows, Chef, Shell, Python, AWC EC2, Tomcat 7.x,Nagios, Quality Center, Oracle HTTP Server.
Confidential - SanRamon, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and developed Application using Spring MVC and Spring Templates.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used Spring Core for concept of Inversion of control (IOC) and implemented using dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate for connecting to the database and mapping the entities by using hibernate annotations.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Worked with Spring Core, Spring MVC Framework for Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Context to provide message sources.
- Experience in writing Ansible playbooks . Experience in working with GIT to store the code and integrated it to Ansible Tower to deploy the playbooks.
- Experience with automated CM and maintained a CI/CD pipeline, deployment tools such as Jenkins and Maven.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups .
- Creating Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances and monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services.
- Used AWS S3 service as Build Artifact repository to created release based buckets to store various modules/branch based artifact storage.
- Used AWS Cloud Formation Templates to simplify provisioning and management on AWS.
- Setting up servers through using UNIX for deployment or other uses for application.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the SVN source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins and Maven .
- Setup puppet master, client and wrote scripts to deploy applications on Dev, QA, production environment.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments and created new jobs and branches through Jenkins.
- Planned and implemented migrations from lower end to higher end in OS level and Hardware level in Linux servers.
- Developing procedures to unify, streamline and automate application development and deployment procedures with Linux container technology using Dockers.
- Virtualized the servers using the Dockers for the test environments and dev-environments needs and configuration automation using Dockers containers.
- Setup replication between Amazon RDS and MySQL Server for migrating data to AWS environment.
- Used SVN for branching, tagging and merging.
- Created Branches, Labels and performed Merges in GIT.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for SVN and Git.
Environment: AWS(EC2, VPC, ELB, S3,) Linux, Git version Control, VPC, Bash, JBoss, S3, EBS,IAM, ELB, Cloud watch, AWS CLI, Maven, Subversion, Jenkins, Unix/Linux, Shell scripting.
Confidential - San Diego, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- J2EE deployment on WebLogic/JBOSS servers - QA & Staging
- Troubleshooting issues that may occur during the test cycle (Functional & load test) for the J2EE applications on Struts and Spring framework running on WebLogic/JBOSS servers.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC Web services.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization and Servlets & JSP.
- Provided installation, configuration & maintenance of pre-prod and production Cloud environments including services such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, MySQL, and Jira.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Hands-on writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL programming and SQL Loader.
- Worked on Hibernate object relational mapping according to database schema.
- Did load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Developed a GUI to help to read the logs generated by the scripts, the GUI was created using flask, D3, jQuery table sorter.
- GWT (Google Web Tool Kit) is used to build and develop the MAT Application.
- Knowledge of using Apache Camel through Fuse Mediation Router.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors and spring core modules.
- Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server side validations and used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- Effective use of data structures and algorithms to solve complex problems, reducing time complexity and memory usage.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability with HTML5 and online services with Flash/Flex.
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and also to send mail notifications regarding any system related
- Developed business components using core java concepts and classes like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Java Threads (Concurrency/Multithreading) etc.
- Tuned and optimized databases and Apache webserver on AWS.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, Node.js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Prepared and presented UNIX production and implementation schedules to the Project Manager and client.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
- Responsible for developing the connection pooling for FileNet Server implementing spring framework concepts such as Transaction management and DAO support.
- National level complex problem-solving competition, using JAVA, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, jqValidator, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS, and Node.JS.
- Implemented Screen Navigation using JQuery and Spring MVC.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects, Core Java, Multithreading, Servlets, and JSP.
- Involved in generating JAXB classes from schema files.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS.
- Developed cross browser compatibility code using CSS and jQuery.
- Built HTML5 and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Develop batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Knowledge on Jenkins builds.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.5, UNIX, JBoss 3.0, Spring core, JMeter, Swing, Hibernate, Jetty, Core java, Perl, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP/Rest Web services, GWT, Ajax, XML, AWS jQuery, HTML, CSS, TC Server, SASS, JAX-B, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, SFX, MAX, Oracle
Confidential - New York, NY
- Used the Spring framework features like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Batch .
- Created POJO classes, Spring configuration files to use dependency injection.
- Developed the services for auto and home policy premium derivation by interacting through EAI Services, Web Services for Quote.
- Developed Hibernate mapping file and the HQL queries for retrieving data from the Oracle database.
- Used IBM WebSphere Application Server and RAD to develop the application.
- Used MySQL as backend Database.
- Used Javadoc tool parses the declaration and documentation comments in set of java source file and produce a corresponding set of HTML pages.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in integrated unit testing and code review.
- Developed Junit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Implemented WSDL XML document to located and describe the Web services.
- Implemented JAXB to convert XML to java object and java object to XML .
- Debugging production issues, root cause analysis and fixing.
- Integrated different other modules with current existing reporting applications.
Confidential - Reading, PA
- Involve in gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, functional requirements and data Specifications for application development.
- Develop/program new functionality and features in line with functional specifications and business requirements.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
- Develop core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Re-factor existing code structure to separate core business logic and data access objects (DAOs)
- Implement Hibernate for data persistence and management
- Analyze and fix issues related to SOAP Web services and Application responses
- Write database queries and programs for data insertion, updates and views
- Generated PDF Templates using Jasper Reports
- Involve in design, configuration, development and bug-fixes.
- Conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Analyze, design, development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of programs presenting challenges, and design solutions to overcome such.
- Conduct functional and performance testing.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
Environment: Java 1.6, Spring Framework 4.0, Hibernate, JPA, PDFCommon, Jasper Reports, Web Services, REST API, WSDL, XML, JAXB, EJB, MDB, DB2 Database, Web Sphere Server 7.0, DB Visualizer, Log4J, STS, Tortoise SVN, Maven.
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Analyzed current Mainframe system and designed new GUI screens.
- Developed the application using 3 Tier Architecture i.e. Presentation, Business and Data Integration layers in accordance with the customer/client standards.
- Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms using foundation framework.
- Implemented printable chart report using HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Worked on UNIX, LINUX to move the project into production environment.
- Created Managed Beans for handling JSF pages and include logic for processing of the data on the page.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Created simple user interface for application's configuration system using MVC design patterns and swing framework.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Creation of WebLogic domains and setup Admin & Managed servers for JAVA/J2EE applications on Non Production and Production environments.
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Monitoring WebLogic/JBoss Server health and security.
- Creation of Connection Pools, Data Sources in WebLogic console.
- Implemented Hibernate for Database Transactions on DB2.
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database
- Written Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via SOAP/HTTP call.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Creating and updating existing build scripts using Ant for deployment Tested and implemented/deployed application on WAS 6.1 server.
- Used Rational Clear Case for Version Control.
- Developed Online Shopping System using J2EE technologies.
- Configuring JDBC in WAS with ORACLE.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Implemented JSF in Presentation layer programming using JSTL, AJAX Development.
- Specify, design, and develop, test and support software.
- Designed and developed back end using Servlets and JavaBeans.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Maintain and update documentation as needed.