- 7+ years of professional experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of Medium to Large Enterprise applications in Web based environment using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in developing Multi - Tier Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSF, JDBC, JMS, Struts, AJAX, Angular JS, Applets, Swing, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, JNDI, React JS, ORM, JAAS, Spring Core, Node JS, Backbone JS, RMI, GWT.
- Very good knowledge of all the Object-Oriented Programming concepts (Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction and Polymorphism).
- Having knowledge in developing cloud based applications such as AWS.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Micro services, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), ESB, development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Strong Core Java skills and development experience in multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, Generics, Applets and Swing.
- Sound knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and Web Sphere application server.
- Expertise in MVC architecture Web Framework Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0 (Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow).
- Experience in Java IDEs like NetBeans and Eclipse.
- Hands-on experience working on different databases like Oracle DB, SQL Server, MySQL, MS-Access, PostgreSQL and also writing PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions and Triggers using SQL Plus and have knowledge on NoSQL Databases MongoDB and CouchDB.
- Experience as GUI developer.
- Expertise in Oracle Tools like SQL Navigator, TOAD, SQL Loader and DB Visualizer.
- Knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Singleton, Session Façade, Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Data Access object etc.
- Expertise in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents and experience in other XML related technologies like DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB and JAXP.
- Exposure to usage of tools like PMD, Check style, SONAR etc.. for managing and monitoring coding standards, code complexity and code coverage.
- Excellent understanding Agile/Scrum, Rational Unified Process(RUP) & Waterfall Software Development Methodologies.
- Good understanding of Perl and Python Scripting.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like Class and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Comprehensive work experience on Application Servers such as IBM Web Sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish 2.1 and JBoss.
- Experience in using JUnit for unit testing, Maven for creating build scripts, TDD for improving legacy code, Log4j for logging with different levels and ANT for project build.
- Good knowledge with versioning tools like Clear case, SubVersion and CVS.
- Created and presented training materials for Groovy, Unit Testing, Gradle build framework and others.
- Strong in analyzing business requirements, specifications and development of Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Cases and executing them.
- Knowledge on using test and testing frameworks like AssertJ, Junit, Mockito, and Espresso.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical ability, communication skills, writing skills, team player and goal oriented, highly organized to meet the deadlines and ability to grasp and adapt to the rising technologies.
Operating Systems: Window 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, UNIX.
Languages: C, C++, Java, Perl, PHP, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, Python.
Java Technologies: J2EE, Multithreading, Collections Framework, Generics, Exception Handling, Swing, AWT, RMI, Serialization, Applets.
Frameworks: Angular JS, Struts, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Cucumber, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Bootstrap, Nodejs, JPA.
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2, UDB, SQL Server 2000, MS-Access, PL/SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and CouchDB.
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT, SAX, DOM and XMLBeans.
IDE: RAD 8.0, IBM WSAD 5.1.2, STS, Eclipse 3.2, Net beans.
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 7.1/5.1, WebLogic 7.1/6.1.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.x, Java Web Server 2.0.
Version Control: Clearcase, Subversion, PVCS, CVS, Harvest, IBM CMVC.
Tools: JIRA, Mockito, GitHub, Sonar, JBehave, Apache Ant, Maven, Junit, Jenkins, log4j.
Task Runners: Grunt, Gulp, Bower, npm.
Reporting Tools: Tableau 8.0.
Methodologies: Agile, and Waterfall.
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Analyzing, preparing technical design specification documents as per the Requirements, Architecture, Development and Maintenance of high traffic application built in Java/J2EE.
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java.
- Involved in development, performance testing & defects fixing.
- Organized daily Agile meetings to interact with the development team.
- Expertise in understanding and preparation of WSDL, XSLT and XML schemas definitions.
- Designed the project using Business Delegate, Singleton, Service Locator and DAO Patterns.
- Involved in making the necessary changes for the entire work flow from Action classes to the back end database in Placement & Quote Creation module.
- Implemented Hibernate (ORM Mapping tool) framework to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- In the Front end of the application designed and implemented a publishing framework and reusable UI component library based on Angular JS and jQuery.
- Developed Custom framework implemented with Spring Framework for integrating the flow of the application with minimal dependency.
- Configured LDAP server to be used with Spring Security to provide authentication for internal application.
- Micro services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- The RESTful web services have been used to retrieve and update the data, which is populated in view using AngularJS model.
- Developed Messaging framework for Asynchronous messaging service using JMS and MQ-series.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s
- Developed Restful web services using JERSEY to send/receive data to/from various systems.
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit and Mockito.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Completed project deliverables for on budget on scope on time delivery.
- Lead or facilitate process design discussion and make business process change recommendations when appropriate.
- Completed and document configuration and testing.
- Monitor project status, help in reducing risks and defining mitigation plans, and assist in resolving issues.
- Coach other project team members on Bridgestone processes, methodology, and expectations for project delivery.
- Participated in the planning and coordination of releases to production.
- Facilitated the design and delivery of a solution within the parameters set for the solution by the enterprise architecture team.
- Managed functional project resources for maximized capacity utilization.
- Performed a quality review of all relevant project artifacts (Business Process Design documents, Functional Specs, Configuration documents, etc.) to ensure completeness, accuracy, and overall quality expectations are met.
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements Collection, Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Using Agile methodologies to plan work for every iteration and used continuous integration tool to make the build passes before deploying the code to other environments .
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Involved in the designing and developing modules in application using Spring.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth authentication protocol respectively.
- Used CMIS workbench for connect to the repository by running CMIS functions such as creating, updating, and deleting folders.
- Extensive experience in Content Management area using Documentum 4/5/6/6.5/6.7 platforms.
- Integrated EMC Documentum with Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) for Content Management.
- Developed and Deployed a Java Web Application on OpenShift Environment (OSE3) synchronized with GitHub and used SonarQube for debugging purpose using AngularJS Framework in Frontend.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSON and Angular JS.
- Used Spring Tool Suite IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and worked on Spring MVC Frameworks.
- Integrated Spring Security Delegating Filter Proxy filter chain in web.xml to secure the application and limit access privileges to the users.
- Involved in backlog grooming, sprint planning, user stories estimations and dividing USs into tasks.
- Analyzed the requirements and enhanced the application which improved maintainability, extensibility and performance.
- Used HTML5, Java Script, AJAX, JQUERY, XML, and Tag Libraries to develop view pages.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and Created AngularJS Controller which Isolate scopes perform operations.
- Used Tortoise Git for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Experience in expanding, scaling and maintaining web application.
- Implemented the application using spring concepts - DI/IOC, AOP, Batch implementation and Spring MVC.
- Developed & consumed the web services using Apache CXF, JAX - WS, AWS, AXIS, WSDL, and SOAP.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services to integrate third party service using the WSDL and created stubs.
- Created internal & external services, Entity services and handlers.
- Deployed web services are tested using SOAP UI tool.
- Involved in unit testing using JUNIT with Mockito, Integration testing and system testing.
- Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing, QA and Production support.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture specification and Design patterns.
- Responsible for making changes in framework so that the applications are compatible with other hardware.
- Implemented front end using HTML5 , CSS3 , AJAX , Spring MVC , Spring Batch , JSP , JSON , Bootstrap.
- We used Junit API (org.junit.) and TestNG API (org.testng, org.testng.annotations.) to write test cases and automate all these test cases.
- Implemented integration/BDD test cases using Cucumber/gherkin framework.
- Build components scheduling and configuration using Maven.
- Used Log4j for application logging and debugging.
- Used Spring Security Management for user verifications.
- Use of tools such as PMD, findbugs, Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project.
- Consumed web services using SOAP and REST.
- Involved in various roles like development, testing and documenting.
- Involved in the application design review, code review & assisted the team in following the recommendations/guidelines.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Interacted with Business users and Business Analyst to gather requirements.
- Involved in the analysis & design of the application using UML with Rational Rose.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Tool Suite.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Extensive use of HTML 5, JSTL, JSP and for the presentation layer along with Java script for client-side validation.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for the use in web pages by using JSTL packages for the development of the Web Pages.
- Developed Application controllers, Business and Data service modules for the web applications.
- Implemented Restful web services (JAX-RS).
- Expertise in developing data access or persistence layer using Object Relational Mapping ( ORM ) frameworks like Hibernate , JPA , and JDBC .
- Build Rest web services by building Node.js server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party vendors.
- Developed application using Spring MVC and Dependency Injection.
- Implemented batch updated and process using Spring Batch
- Designed and Implemented the J2EE Based Struts with JDBC in Eclipse IDE.
- Used Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton, and Value Object and DAO pattern.
- Used Node.js to run tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat, etc.,) and implement modules into NodeJs to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Designed tables in Oracle DB database and worked with Database Developers for implementing Stored Procedures in the application
- Wrote the JPA annotation Entities for Oracle database.
- Used JSON to load data into JQUERY data grid.
- Worked closely with software architect on developing new code and implementing new API endpoints with JSON -based payloads. (Using: REST API )
- Very Strong skills in developing Web Services using SOAP/REST, XML.
- Involved in MySQL Query Optimization.
- Performance Tuning on a daily basis for preventing issues and providing capacity planning using MySQL Enterprise Monitor.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Worked on design and development of LDAP infrastructure for Rapid Deployment and SDLC projects.
- Used Maven for dependencies and configuration management.
- Debugging and troubleshooting any technical issues while implementing the applications.
- Developed controller, component, service classes and bean configuration files using Spring MVC.
- Extensively worked with JDBC , SQL, Stored Procedures and Views.
- Performed Soft Assertions using Assertj Java library.
- Developed Maven scripts for the build and deployment of J2EE components in application server.
- Designed LDAP queries for directory clients.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system using Junit, Selenium WebDriver and Ant.
- Implemented integration/BDD test cases using Cucumber/gherkin framework.
- Involved in analysis, design, testing phases and responsible for documenting functional and technical specifications
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in spring framework.
- Primarily focused on Spring MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, View Resolvers.
- Used JMS support to communicate and update info with Merchants.
- Used Hibernate, ORM solution technique of mapping data and involved in creating Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed Front-end UI using JSP, Servlets, HTML and Java Script.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and UAT Testing.
- Deployed the application on the WebLogic Application Server and integrated applications using Apache Camel.
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented programming (AOP).
- Worked in Agile development environment.
- Involved in development of REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases.
- Implemented as well as exposed SOAP services using Apache Axis 2.
- Implements Java/J2EE design patterns like singleton, MVC, Facade.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views.
- Involved in creation of exhaustive Junit Test cases using Test Driven Development (TDD) technique.
- Worked with testing teams and resolved defects.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE 6, SOAP and REST, Apache Axis 2, JSP, JMS, Hibernate 4.0, Servlets, Spring 3.0, Agile Methodology, EJB 3.0, WebLogic 10g, JDBC, Java Script, Eclipse, XML, UML, MySQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, TDD, Log4j, Rational Rose, Apache Maven, Unix.
- Developed web application using Spring Core, Spring MVC framework. Effectively developed configuration files like applicationcontext.xml, web.xml.
- Gathered requirements for the project and involved in analysis phase.
- Developed quick prototype for the project so as to aid business in deciding the necessary ramifications to the requirements.
- Created UML class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Analyze the requirements based on business data and user requirements.
- Support & Enhancement of existing production applications.
- Implemented SOA using REST based web services.
- Developed the presentation tier using JSP, CSS and HTML.
- Used Hibernate3 for mapping POJO’s to relational database tables.
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code and integrate the application.
- Application was deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Coordinated with testing team for timely release of product.
- Developed Action classes, Form Beans, Helpers and Data Access Objects.
- Implemented core java threads and multithreading with synchronization.
- Web services used for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages. Then used DOM XML parser for data retrieval.
- Developed complex client requirements as per client specifications and specific coding standards.
- JUnit was used for Unit Testing.