- 3 years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design and Development.
- Have an extensive experience in designing and developing Multi - Tier Web applications.
- Excellent working knowledge in JSP2.0, Java1.6, Java1.8, Java6, java 8, Servlet2.5, JNDI, JSF, JMS, JUnit, jQuery, EJB, JPA, JDBC.
- Experience in designing and development of Java web services using XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST, UDDI, Log4j.
- Extensively worked with MVC Architecture using spring, Hibernate, Apache Struts.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis, Design / Development Methodologies, Use Cases, Sequence and Class Diagrams using UML.
- Proficiency in core java concepts like Threads, Exception handling, Generics, Strings etc.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit and knowledge of ANT and log4j tools.
- Excellent working knowledge in IBM application servers such as Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Application.
- Experience in designing UML diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Having strong Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, Sybase, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL server.
- Experience in developing components using Enterprise Java Beans over application servers and platforms such as Web Logic.
- Strong Experience of working with RAD, WASD5.0, Spring Tool Suite, JDeveloper, Eclipse, Net Beans.
- Strong knowledge of capital marketing and fixed income to interface between first office and middle office applications and is responsible for translating and managing trade message flow between upstream systems and the settlement system.
- Proficient knowledge in JDBC and writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedure packages.
- Experience as GUI developer using JSP, Ajax, and JQuery.
- Strong experience in JDBC and writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions and SQL packages.
- Had a Good and Strong experience in SDLC methodologies such as Water fall, Iterative, Agile (TDD, SCRUM)
- Strong Knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Hands on professional experience in NodeJS, Mongo DB, Angular. Js, HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Expertise in building micro services and deploying it to AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge on AWS, Docker and quick learner on cloud technologies.
- Extensive working experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in creating front end with JSP, bootstrap CSS, Google Widget Toolkit (GWT), Angular JS, XSLT, JQuery, Java Script.
- Experience in writing applications using Java/J2EE & related technologies such as Hibernate3, EJB3,Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, XML, XSL, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL middleware technologies such as Web Services, SOAP and WSD.
- Extensive use of Open Source Software such as Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0/8.0, LOG4J for logging information and exceptions, Apache ANT1.9 for making build scripts, Eclipse 3.x, Net Beans 6.x IDE.
- Experience on Java Multi-Threading, Collections, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
Java Enterprise API: Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, Java Mail, Applets, RMI, Java Multithreading, Web Services, JAX-RPC
System Design: Matter, MVC, MemCache, Springboot, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA 2.0, Apache Camel, Interface.
Databases & Programming: MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, IBM BPM, MongoDB, Stored Procedures, PostgreSQL.
Software Engineering: UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture, Test Driven Development, Scrum and Agile methodologies, Microservices.
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, XPath, XSLT
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/XP/7, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS
IDEs & Tools: JIRA, Maven, Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, JUnit, Log4j, Ant, SoapUI, Toad, SQL Developer Harvest, GIT, Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Jenkins 1.6.
Confidential, Strongsville, OH
Core Java/J2EE Developer
- Implementation of core J2EE patterns like MVC, Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), Data Access Object (DAO), Service Locator and Singleton for the enterprise applications.
- Worked on server-side implementation using spring core, spring annotations navigation from presentation to other layers using Spring MVC and integrated spring with Hibernate using Hibernate template to implement persistent layer.
- Implemented Spring JMS message container listener to retrieve log objects from queue and send different destinations.
- Implemented centralized dispatch controller to pass incoming request to helper classes using Spring MVC annotations, custom annotations and java reflection technology.
- Tested application using Junit and Selenium Web Driver
- Involved in Developing some modules UI using smart-GWT.
- Perform Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java. Update the Test framework when any changes made to the website. Worked under Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Used jQuery library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application. Customer retail and organization Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance involved in Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Managed data backup and archiving on AWS using S3 and Glacier.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with JEE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Employed the Spring Framework features like Validator, Resource mapping, Session and model attributes using annotations and used URL mapping to handle the requests.
- Enforced a secure login and Handled different data sources like DB2 and NoSQL Databases using memcache.
- Worked with the UI part using GWT: widgets, dashboards.
- Consumed SOAWeb Services for transferring data between different applications, experienced with SOAP/WSDL and Restful web services.
- Used Hibernate3.4 to connect to database and perform database operations.
- Deployed the applications in development, staging and production environments.
- Implemented Exception handling mechanism in the persistence layer designed and developed Presentation Layer using MVC framework, JSP, HTML 5, XML, XSLT, Angular JS and CSS3.
- Implemented on AngularJS concepts scope/controllers/services views etc.
- Responsible for creating Angular JS views using HTML5 content and styling using CSS3.
- Deployed web, presentation and business components on Apache Tomcat Application Server. Deploy to Team Server and Execution Server and integrate with IBMBPM 7.5.
- Developing application module coded on Spring Batch and Apache camel.
- Used Git for version control system for software development and Jenkins for monitoring continues integration and build configuration.
- Implemented microservices using Springboot, spring based microservices, and enabled discovery using eureka server.
- Extensively used data modelling tool MongoDB.
- Involved unit testing, interface testing, system testing and user acceptance testing of the workflow tool.
- Experiences in writing ANT, Maven build scripts and configuring and using Log4j for System Logging.
- Developed the application on RAD and deployed it on IBM WebSphere Application Sever
- Used log4j 1.2 to log different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
- Implemented the design, development and testing phases of Software Development Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and Development of the Application.
- Developed User Interface Components using JSF (Java Server Faces). Designed web module in spring framework for the J2EE application.
- Designed REST APIs supporting JSON that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration.
- Used REST API with JAX-RS for consuming web services to handle two interfaces XML and JSON.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG functions which reads data from property and Excel files.
- Developed the Code with all Industrial Standards using Spring MVC, Spring Core, Hibernate, GWT, Restful web services, JSP, Angular JS XSLT, JSF, Spring Batch and EJB.
- Used Cloud Front to deliver data from AWS edge locations to users, allowing for further reduction of load on front-end servers.
- Involved in development of the server side business logic using Action Classes, Action Forms, Helper classes and DAO access layer classes.
- Used Hibernate as persistent layer by mapping to the tables.
- Successfully implemented the MVC pattern by writing the JSP's as a view and Javabeans i.e. POJO's as a model and Action Servlet is the controller.
- Involved in validating using the Struts validation and Configured in Validation.xml.
- Involved in writing Beans, Action Classes and Business Delegates using Action Forms and Validator Action Forms.
- Involved in resolving automation issues in selenium using suitable Java code.
- Involved in the design of the applications using J2EE using Model/View/Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Developed Spring Beans and Configured Spring using applicationContext.xml.
- Involved in the integration of Struts with Spring Framework and implemented Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring Persistence with JPA.
- Written DAO classes to interface with Database using hibernate.
- Used XML parsers to parse the XML data.
- Developed Web services and written SOAP and created WSDL for web services.
- Involved in developing SQL and Stored procedures with the databases Oracle and IBM DB2.
- Developed JMS publisher and MDB Message Driven Bean subscriber components for to process the download request in asynchronous manner.
- Involved in fixing the production issues on timely manner.
- Involved in using Maven for war deployment.
- Deploying web applications into server on Windows and Linux operating Systems.
Environment: Java, J2EE Patterns, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSP, Servlets, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Java Beans, EJB, Maven, JDBC, XML, XML Schema, Web Logic, Oracle, IBM DB2,FTP Server, Eclipse.