- Sr. Java Developer with 5+ years of experience in analysis, development, testing, implementing Web based, Client/Server Applications along with Enterprise and Distributed applications across the entire Software Development Life Cycle using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Successfully designed and implemented systems based on N - tier distributed architecture using JAVA/J2EE technologies such as, Core Java, Multithreading, Collections Framework, Java I/O, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Spring Batch, Struts Framework, JSP, JQuery and XML including XSL, XSLT and XML Beans.
- Good Experience on IOT Platform and C3type Scripting.
- Strong work experience in Web based application development, Database programming, distributed computing, Server side programming and Client Server computing in multi-threaded software systems using Java technologies.
- Experienced in other front-end technologies such as LESS, Typescript, BOOTSTRAP, Angular1, Ajax, JSON, Node.JS etc.
- Strong Database design and development experience, which includes designing, data modeling,
- Experience in working on Data pipeline technology like Spring Cloud Data Flow.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS)
- Experienced in developing applications using Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, and JBoss.
- Expertise in web services technologies such as SOAP, Restful.
- Worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j
- Implemented SOAP based web services by using various API like Axis 2, Apache CXF, JAX-WS.
- Expertise in build automation tools like Maven, ANT.
- Experienced in using design patterns, both Gang of Four patterns and J2EE design patterns like Model View Controller, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Front Controller, Service Locator, Session Fa ade and Transfer Object.
- Working experience with Relational Database like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience with JUnit, ANT, Jasmine and Maven scripts.
- Expertise in developing secure cross browser compatible Web Applications.
- Experience in both Windows and UNIX environment.
- Hands on experience with Integrated Development Environments (IDE's) tools like Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Expertise in Spring framework, extensively used Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC templates and Spring MVC.
- Expertise in using Hibernate, extensively used Entity Class Associations, Criteria Queries and Projections.
- Expertise in server-side development with JDBC, JMS, JSF, Servlet, MVC architecture, Java Beans, XML.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, WSDL, DTD, XSD, SOA, JAXB, Apache Axis.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, .NET, JMS, Oracle PL/SQL
J2SE Technologies: Core Java, Threads, Swing, I/O, JavaBeans, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate etc.
Application/Web Servers: Weblogic 10.x,9.x,8.1,7.0, SOA Suite 220.127.116.11, IBM's WebSphere 6.x, Jboss, Apache Tomcat, OHS 11g, Apache HTTP server, iPlanet 6.x, Microsoft IIS.
Java Frameworks: SPRING, MyBatis, JAXB XML Framework, REST, Struts, JSON
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, and JAXB.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS-Access and MS-SQL Server, DB2.
Development Tools/IDE: Eclipse 4.6, Net Beans 8.0.2, JBuilder v2008 R2, Sublime Text 3, Brackets v1.7 Visual Studio
Build Tool: Ant 1.9.7, Maven 3.3.9, Jenkins, Eclipse, Fiddler, CVS, SVN, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, crucible
Tools: SQL Developer, DB Visualizer, Visio etc.
Operating System: Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac OS
Cloud: Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked as a Senior Developer, Participated in Technical and Functional discussion with Client Side Architectures and Client Side Business Analysts. Provided technical solutions to Architecture issues.
- Involved in developing the entire enterprise application using Java/J2EE, Spring and JPA to satisfy the customer needs and able to deploy on Production. Involved in closing of the defects which were raised in HP QC.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments with Node.JS.
- Implementing AOP module in spring for Role based application and MVN module in Spring for User Access and made all the services as RESTFUL Web Services.
- Created fully functional REST web services supporting JSON message transformation. Built on Spring 3.0 technology.
- Involved in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading and exception handling.
- Created Rest API's and Soap API's by using spring controllers and JAX-WS.
- Developed the application using SOA based on Java and JMS.
- Designed and Developed Data pipeline architecture using Spring Cloud Data Flow with both streaming and batch processing capability.
- Interpret IOT Integration flow development and life cycle management tools.
- Installed application on AWSEC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Configured JDBC resources, data sources and bounded to the J2EE applications, configured the connection pools for the data sources. Created the Oracle Application server, JMS Server, JMS Connection Factories, Queues, Topics, Database Store and Message Bridges and monitored.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular.JS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Used AWS code pipeline for moving the code across different environments.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using both Hibernate xml mapping and Annotations.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Express JS and Node.JS.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used were Angular JS 2, CSS, Node.JS, Express JS and AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Used Design Pattern: Singleton Pattern, Factory pattern, DAO, Façade Pattern (Session Façade Pattern), MVC Pattern, Business delegate Pattern, and Service Locator Pattern.
- Developed reusable Backbone.JS directives and worked on Backbone.JS Controllers which Isolates scope to perform operations in UI.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Developed User Interface (UI) Rich Web Applications and Web Service Applications using HTML 4, XHTML, CSS 2, XML, XSD, SOA, JAXB, AJAX, Object Oriented Java Script, ANGULARJS, REACTJS, BOOTSTRAP Framework, RESTful services, JAVA, JSP, jQuery, Backbone .JS, Node.JS Ext.JS.
Environment: Java 8,, J2EE, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, AJAX, Java Script, JUnit, Mockito, SVN, Maven, IBM Urban Code Deploy, SOAP UI, Jenkins, HP ALM Quality Centre, Agile, JIRA, Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer, Windows XP, Apache Tomcat, Spring MVC, Soap and Restful web services, AWS, Hibernate, Putty Log4j. jQuery, Angular JS, Backbone.JS, React JS, Node.JS Ext.JS, Bootstrap.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Used Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Analysis, design and development of applications based on J2EE design patterns.
- Implemented serval UI screens using Struts2, JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Built REST API end-points for various concepts.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Extensively used the repositories like GIT and SVN.
- Deployed the applications on Web logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss and proxy webserver.
- Develop Servlets, Session and Entity Beans to implement business logic and deploy them on the Web Sphere Server.
- Developed Applications using latest Java/J2EE technologies such as Cassandra, Java 8, Junit.
- Designed and developed various components for RMS Retail Management System application - Spring MVC, Web Flow and Hibernate iBATIS based web application.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern.
- Used Collections in Python for manipulating and looping through objects.
- Used Web logic server for deployment and eclipse 3.0 as Java IDE tool for creating JSP's, Servlets.
- Involved in developing raw java back end programs for back end Interfaces programs which would involve processing the batch files and the mock up files.
- SOAP (JAX-WS) web services have been developed to be consumed by middleware module to push the communication centre messages into web module.
- Implemented Load balancing of web applications by configuring Weblogic proxy plug-in.
- Performance tuning by Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by Weblogic Heap size, garbage collection, execute threads, EJB Cache size, JDBC pools and multi pools.
- Actively involved in upgrading to various new Service packs regarding Weblogic, Sun ONE, iPlanet, Apache/Tomcat.
Environment: Java 7, Java 8, J2EE, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, AJAX, Java Script, JUnit, Mockito, SVN, Maven, IBM Urban Code Deploy, SOAP UI, Jenkins, HP ALM Quality Centre, Agile, JIRA, Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer, Windows XP, Apache Tomcat, Spring MVC, Soap and Restful web services, Hibernate, Putty Log4j. jQuery, Angular JS, Backbone.JS, React JS, Node.JS Ext.JS, Bootstrap.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing Phase of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- Design and Implemented the UI using HTML, JSP, CSS, AJAX and handled client-side validations using Java Script and jQuery
- Implemented application with Spring MVC framework which includes writing controller class for handling request, processing form submissions.
- Developed code for consuming various web services using JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP and Restful.
- Involved in application production support and maintains activity
- Developed front-end screens using HTML, Backbone.js, Underscore, react.js, Mustach, jQuery and JSP technology.
- Implemented Multithread concepts in java classes to avoid deadlocking.
- Expertly used Angular 2 Directives, Pipes, Event Binding, Data Binding, Interpolation, Injection etc., for building the GUI.
- Development of different R R Application modules using J2EE, Struts, Oracle and Hibernate.
- Application deployment on Jboss, Tomcat, Resin and as standalone Java processes.
- Used Log4j for logging mentoring other technical resources.
- Developed an overall IoT and Mobile ecosystem engagement strategy.
- Analysis, design and development of applications based on J2EE design patterns.
- Used Eclipse as Integrated Development Environment IDE .
- Used multithreaded environment to run the processes asynchronously using different future calls to access the data.
- Developed JSP pages that follow 508 compliance accessibility standards.
- Developed front-end screens using HTML and JSP technology.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of automatic error correction AEC.
- Analysed and Rectified Break Pack issue.
- Used Eclipse as Integrated Development Environment IDE.
- Used Eclipse as development tool, Weblogic as application server, and CVS was used for version controlling.
- Developed front-end screens with JSP, HTML.
- Used JDBC for Data Access Layer.
- Developed fade class and their supporting classes to route the request to the service and receive the response data XML.
- Use of Java user interfaces like JSF.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing j2EE components.