- 7+ years of experience in implementing JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Session Façade and Delegate pattern. Spring, Servlets, JMS, JSF My Faces, Rich Faces, Prime Faces and Ice Faces, JPA, JAX B
- Experience in design, development, implementation, deployment, testing and maintenance using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, waterfall and SCRUM
- Expertise in client - side design and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Extensive experience in working with different databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server, MySQL and advanced expertise in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL queries and subqueries like stored procedures, joins, functions, triggers, views and exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data sets.
- Experience working with NoSQL Databases like Mongo DB.
- Solid experience with Core Java fundamentals such as Multithreading, Collections, Generics and Annotations.
- Sound skill in Spring MVC architecture, design patterns, Collections Frameworks, Exceptions handling and multi-threading.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Spring Framework, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Java Server Faces (JSF), and Hibernate 3.0.
- Outstanding experience in IT Industry Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing the web based applications and UI applications.
- Expertise in implementing and deploying SOAP Web Services and Restful Services, WSDL to develop dynamic server-side web contents.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Microservices.
- Experience using Apache Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, Web Logic, and JBoss servers.
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control using SVN, GIT and CVS.
- Proficient with software configuration / change control process and tools like Subversion, GIT, CVS, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Experience in various agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Experience in Object oriented analysis, design/development methodologies, UML Use Cases, Sequence, Page Flow and Class Diagrams.
- Outstanding Time Management, Communication and Organizational and Team management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills require to effectively work in the field of applications development and maintenance.
Languages: C/C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, J2EE, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, UML2.0
Java Technologies: Core Java, Java Server Pages, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, IBM BPM 9.0, Exception Handling, Multi-threading, String Builder, Event Handling, Swing Web Services, JSP, Struts, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, SOA, JMS, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2, MS Office
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer Studio, IntelliJ
Web/App. Servers: Web Logic, Web sphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IIS
Tools: Maven, Ant, Visio, Log4j, JUnit
Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: Oracle 8 / 9i / 10g/11g, HSQL, My Sql, MS SQL Server 7.0, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Factory Pattern
Frameworks: Struts, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate, Hibernate, DWR, Log4j.
Version Control: Rational Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, GitHub.
Methodologies: Agile Methodology (SCRUM), Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS UNIX, Linux
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Involved in designing & implementing the application using industry standard design patterns such as Singleton, DAO, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Façade & Data Access Object for better maintenance of code & re-usability.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Developed the web layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Developed SQL Server Database Tables used to store real-time data from multiple Client Workstations using a data portal with data flow control and crosscheck filters
- Integrated SPRING and Hibernate to develop the business layer which serves the data required for JSF beans.
- Used Spring Batch to build the POJO-based development approach of the Spring Framework.
- Wrote the DAO’s to access the database using JDBC calls and created aspects using Spring AOP annotation approach.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries to interact with the Oracle DBMS and writing test cases using JUnit Frames and also in Mango DB.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Developing Web services using RESTful and SOAP frameworks.
- Designed and developed direct live interfaces to handle multiple systems within the Discover to subscribe the data in real-time.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features and to make the web pages more.
- Used detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Converted wireframes in templates including creation of brand identity, web site header, menu, information containers, grid styles, navigation, forms, buttons, icons, images, User components and application widgets creation with suitable color schemes.
Senior Java/UI Developer
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Developed AngularJS functionality in the application to provide two-way binding to the system
- Developed single page applications using ng-route module in AngularJS.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Used customized services and directives in AngularJS to develop dynamic and responsive webpages.
- Built the template, pulled agent information from JSON object and rendered it onto the widget.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Developed SOAP and REST web services using Java, hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS and JAXB
- Following Agile methodology (SCRUM) during development of the project and oversee the software development in Sprints by attending daily stand-ups.
- Implemented business logic using spring service layer and Spring DAO layer using Spring Framework.
- Configured spring declarative transaction manager and implemented transaction management in DAO layer.
- Integrated spring and Hibernate, configured logging using log4j and developed exception handling for the application.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals and have performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables.
- Experience in Writing AWS Lambda functions using java as runtime.
- Expert in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Provided upper management with reporting regarding PaaS, risk & change control provisioning & network support.
- Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Designed and Developed server side components using Java, J2EE, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Used Spring IOC as Dependency Injection.
- Wrote Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages coming from external applications using JMS Template.
- Involved in the process of marshalling and unmarshalling using JAXB.
- Implement Persistence layer using Hibernate and writing SQL queries.
- Used Oracle 11g as a database in the backend.
- Developed UNIX scripts to run the file validations, automate file manipulation.
- Performed Unit testing using thru URLs, JUnit and also by making calls into the system.
- Used JSON for serializing structured data.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RestFull web services using OAUTH 2.0.
- Configure and deploy the application on IBM WebSphere7.0 application server.
- Used GIT for version control and involved in writing the build scripts using Maven.
- Creating unit test strategy, preparing test environments and test cases.
- Prepared documentation for some of the recurring defects and resolutions and business comments for those defects.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Evansville, IN
- Worked with Scrum based Agile Methodology.
- Created User Stories in JIRA and followed Agile scrum development process.
- Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Used JUNIT for Unit testing, Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
- Coordinated with multiple teams to resolve various issues involved as part of big releases.
- Provided technical support for various key business releases.
- Created business objects and service classes to implement business logic.
- Created various modules and components as per business requirement.
- Developed REST webservices for file import and payroll processing functionalities by consuming and producing the JSON data.
- Used SVN and migrated to GIT as the version control tool.
- Worked on the Web Services clients and WSDL generation. Integrated the clients with third party services in the other module of the application.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in requirements gathering and design of application workflows.
- Designed and developed applications with multi-threaded environment.
- Developed Web Applications using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS
- Worked with testers in resolving defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
- Developed and configured the beans using Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Extensively worked on J2EE Technologies to develop the project, Followed Spring MVC Framework for the development of the project.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in design, development and implementation phases of SDLC
- Implemented the design patterns DAO, Service Locator and Business Delegate.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application using Struts Framework.
- Developed Struts Action classes and interceptors as part of the Struts Framework.
- Developed the Front end of the application using JSP and Struts tags.
- Created Web.xml, Struts-config.xml, Validation.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts framework.
- Developed the JSP, Java Beans using Struts Components and Self-Validating Components with efficient use Struts Tag Libraries
- Worked with XML, XSD, XSLT for building up and transforming the xml files
- Performed unit testing by writing test cases using JUnit.
- Used on SAX parser to read XML files
- Worked extensively with Eclipse.
- Performed logging using Log4j
- Integrated part of web layer of the application based on Struts into Spring using ContextLoaderPlugin while integration of the web layer into spring framework.
- Designed the UML class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed stored procedures and Triggers using PL/SQL to access the database.
- Incorporated new methods into existing service business components
- Developed ANT scripts that checkout code from CVS repository and build EAR files
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE 1.4 (Servlets, JSP, JSTL), Struts, MDB, JMS, Rational Rose, XML, XSLT, Oracle 9i, CVS, ANT, Log4j, Web logic and Eclipse.
Java Web Developer
- Preparing test cases and technical specification documentation.
- Involved in Bug Fixing and Production Support Maintenance.
- Integrated various modules and deployed on WebSphere.
- Involved in writing JSP and SQL/PLSQL to handle transactions.
- System Integration Testing and Implementation.
- Documented the defects using Quality Center and tracked them to completion by communicating and co-coordinating with the development as well as the support group.
- Developed multiple user interfaces using XMIs/GWTs with HTML/CSS.
- Used Maven 2 and 3 for project builds.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework.
- Used Spring AOP for the transaction management and logging.
Environment: Java 1.4, J2EE 1.4, Java Script., Eclipse, MySQL, JSP, Servlet, spring, WebSphere Server.