- Strong Knowledge and experience in design and development of Java, J2EE, Asp.net, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, Spring, XML, Java Script, Web Services, HIBERNATE, SPRING BATCH, PL/SQL,JMS, SQL.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using HTML5 and CSS3
- Had experience in designing and developing Web Solutions using Apache, Web Logic Application Server and JBOSS application server.
- Used jQuery to make Restful API calls and Designed/documented REST API s for collection and retrieval of high data.
- Used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Worked with Angular.js routers, forms, modules, DOM, events, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Used Docker to virtualize deployment containers and push the code to EC2 cloud using PCF .
- Used spring to develop Restful web services that deliver JSON data required by Angular JS front end.
- Extensive Knowledge with Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Transaction, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Integration and Hibernate ORM.
- Used and Managed SVN repositories for Branching, Merging, and Tagging.
- Skilled in using development tools such as Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and Jet Brain Intellij.
- Sound knowledge in developing applications using three tier architectural frameworks such as MVC (Model View Controller) like Struts, Spring framework.
- Advanced technical knowledge on QA industry tools - JIRA, TFS, UFT, Selenium, and SOAP UI.
- Create sketch, wireframe, prototype and visual mockups.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Waterfall , Agile .
- Conducted simultaneously queries and retrievals using java multithreading techniques.
- Good communication and inter personnel skills and can be able to work in fast paced environment.
Languages: Java jdk, C, C++, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC.
Frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Database: SQL Server, PL/SQL, MS SQL server 2008/ R2/2012,Oracle 10g.
IDE tools: MS Visual Studio, Eclipse, Sublime, intellij, STS.
Web Services: SOAP and RESTFUL Web Services.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, DHTML, XSLT, XML.
Continuous Integration Tool: Jenkins.
Version controllers: GIT,TFS,SVN
Servers: Jboss,Jetty,Tomcat,web logic.
Build tools: Apache Maven, ANT, gradle
Full stack Developer
- This project is completely dependent on developing data visualization web application for smart buildings using IoT.
- Utilized object-oriented programming and Java for creating business logic.
- Worked in an agile SCRUM team to implement a modern responsive web application using Angular 2, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, Java .
- Sound knowledge in migration of systems , upgraded many project to higher java versions as well as migrating applications from application servers.
- Created various Stored Procedure, SQL Queries and Triggers required in the modules for the application.
- Created SQL's from views and queries to interact with multiple systems for data.
- Developed data access methods in data access layer which are required for database operations.
- Coordinating and working together with an offshore team from Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Responsible for implementing code and writing automated tests.
- Upgraded from Angular 2 to Angular 4.
- The Dashboard Micro service application will be hosted on Amazon Web Services ( AWS ).
- Solid in design, implementation, testing, troubleshooting, and enhancing software applications for building automation components and sub-systems.
- Develop and run automated tests for verifying sub-system application functionality using an appropriate language or platform.
- Writing Unit test cases, integration tests and performance testing.
- Create and review technical documentation for internal process and external customer support.
- Collaborate with Sr Engineers to understand market requirements to implement product designs.
- Review and understand software methodologies for product design and model documentation.
- Collaborate in international, multi-site development in an agile environment.
- Comply with documented Siemens development processes.
- Basic understanding of quality attributes and their impact on SW sub-systems, design, and development. Participate in design alternatives via prototyping, pair programming and expert reviews. Passionate and self-motivated to learn and keen to constantly improve and develop skills to stay current with technology.
- Involved in the Design and migration phase of the project depending on the client requirements.
- Worked on using Object Oriented principles and developed the product using Java JDK1.8 on making use of Waterfall Methodology.
- Lot of migration processes are done from the codebase of Illinois EJB 2.1 to the state of TN module with EJB 3.1 is performed, taking in state of Georgia codebase as a reference.
- Developed Stateless, Stateful Session beans and Session Beans with JPA with EJB 3.1 standards.
- Worked on DIP ( Development Integration Process ) for the brand new screens of Tennesse Department in the design phase.
- Responsible for interaction with business stake holders, gathering requirements and managing the delivery.
- Wrote DAO layer, required SQL queries and Spring Controller to handle data and request to spring application.
- Installed and configured JBOSS/Drools server with MySQL/Oracle persistence. Extracted rules data from the database and decision tables.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to extract data from database and load into corresponding Loan App tables.
- Worked on developing the backend part of the application involving Spring 2, JPA, Hibernate 3.2 and Web Services.
- Implemented Log4j for logging and appended to a log file for debugging.
- Developed and implemented SQL, Java, Spring , JSP and Hibernate into systems.
- Responsible for the Screen Mapping from Illinoi to Tennesse Department to add more features in the database tables in order to provide more customer Information.
- Used Fast4J framework, which is a Confidential internal Framework in order to deliver better custom development solutions effectively in terms of cost and productivity and also used Next-Generation framework.
- Ajax calls were written to consume the get calls from UI side.
- Responsible for implementing SQL queries and managing JDBC interactions with data sources.
- Involved in requirements analysis, design and development of the project SAIL UI.
- Worked on using Object Oriented principles and developed the product using Java/J2EE technologies on SDLC and Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for creating sketch, wireframe , prototype and visual mockups.
- Worked on highly advanced user interface design and development using Angular 2, HTML and CSS.
- Involved in developing and migrating UI pages from Angular 1.5.8 to Angular 2 and calling the Rest API’s from backend.
- Worked on Angular 2 concepts like building the Components and Data binding, Directives, Services and Dependency Injection, Routing and Observables, Pipes, Http and Optimization and Ng Modules.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Work together with development team to correct any UI problems or HTML/CSS related issues.
- Involved in installation, configuration, Deployment and management of web and enterprise applications on JBoss Application servers.
- Conducted usability tests, created user flows and wireframes, researched and documented usability standards.
- Implemented spring data with JPA
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by spring Controllers using spring-MVC.
- Developed JSP for UI and Java classes for business logic.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using spring boot.
- Tasked with migrating all existing apps built in Angular 1.5 to version 2.
- Migrate all Angular 1.5 components to Angular JS 2.0 API over time.
- Used GIT as a code repository to check out project from it, make modifications, submit and commit changes to the local repository and then later to the central repository.
- Usage of Gradle build tool to facilitate simple approach towards application builds.
- Interacted with business system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the project.
- Developed the applications using Java jdk, J2EE, JDBC.
- Responsible for creating back end Restful web services with Java utilizing spring in applications that are used by customer service.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Build Micro services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Developed web pages with functionalities like login, register, forgot password, Email, Filters using Java Script, jQuery and HTML.
- Build micro services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Working knowledge on Tomcat server.
- Developing PLSQL procedures, functions and queries to back the Frontend.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Created Type Script reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2 on POC’s.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
Full stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Well experienced in Core Java - asynchronous programming, multithreading, collections and a few design patterns.
- Designed mock-ups using HTML in Web logic environment.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.