Self - driven, creative, analytical Software Engineer with a background in Civil Engineering. I’m also an easy going team player, who’s always excited about new challenges.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- React.js - Intermediate
- MongoDB (NoSQL)
- Ruby/Ruby on Rails - Intermediate
- ASP. Net/Core/MVC
- MS SQL
- RESTful routing
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- A RESTful web service that assigns news events to latitudes and longitudes.
- A web app that notifies stakeholders about news events happening in real time, based on a preset threshold for sites of interest. (Consumes InfoApp API)
- Branding Sharepoint pages, Utilizing multiple REST APIs (Google geocode, maps, timezone etc), creating JS front extensions to products that our team was already using, proxy servers using AWS serverless Lambda functions.
- Introduction of normalization of data for cleaner storage, reduced redundancy and quicker analysis. This is expected to reduce errors by 90% and open doors for quicker analysis when completed.