- Hands on technical experience in Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop to Build up Interactive design.
- Profound knowledge in Angular 2 concepts like Component, Services, Pipe, Routing and Http with Observable.
- Have experience on Creating Restful and customer login application by using Angular 2.
- Experienced in React JS and working with Redux.
- Used Angular 2 as the development framework to build a single - page application.
- Experience in working with templating engines like jQuery Templates, jQuery Grow, jQuery Element and Tumbles YouTube Plugin.
- Experience working in Waterfall and Agile/Scrum environments.
- Proficiency in the Entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Working knowledge of some of the UI best practices to improve the performance of the Web Application.
- Knowledge of working with cross browser issues.
- Experience in interacting with clients/users in getting requirements and implementing the same.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE
Framework and Libraries: jQuery, Angular 2, LESS/SASS, Bootstrap, Laravel, JS.
Server & Databases: XAMP, Node JS Server, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Versioning Tool: Git, GitHub, SASS.
IDE: Visual Studio, Web Storms, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Atom.
Host Language and OS: C++, Windows, Mac
Other Tools: Firebug, Fireworks, Photoshop, Jira, Rally dev, SDLC.
Front end UI developer
- Used JQuery to navigate to different pages of the application using DOM elements and to create AJAX pages.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts 2 Framework customized user interfaces.
- Handled browser compatibility issues in HTML CSS and Java Script for IE Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- Implemented asynchronous AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Used CSS 3 Gradients for the design of Menus.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- XML was used extensively to exchange data between various systems and tiers.
- Maven was used to create build file and does Unit testing by creating Test Suites using JUnit Framework.
- Developed a single page application with cross-device/cross- browser capability.
- Designed dynamic and browser compatible pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.js and Vue.js and Laravel.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX and Vue.js/AJA
Front end developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC such as requirements gathering modeling analysis design and development.
- Involved in designing the Program Components and Flow.
- Used Ajax and JQuery to update the parts of the Policy review web pages.
- Implemented and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience
- Used JQuery event handling in UI pages to display list boxes and to handle validations
- Implemented MVC architecture Service Locator Session Facade Business Delegate and Data Access Object Value Object and Singleton patterns
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic
jr. Front end developerConfidential
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users
- Developed various objects using java and HTML and DHTML to maintain well-structured GUI and to interact with Controllers to get data from Oracle database
- Developed database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, indexes
- Extensively used XSLT to transform XML documents to HTML
- Worked on jQuery Lightbox for creating image and video galleries
- Embedded the flash content into the web pages using SW Object
- Created Ajax calls to exchange (request / responses) information with database
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatible Issues for the different version of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox.
- Achieved responsive effect on internal test website using Bootstrap.
- Tested and debugged code using IE tester, Chrome Inspector, Firebug, Safari Web Inspector and Jasmine testing framework