- Over 7 plus years of comprehensive experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of enterprise applications with web technologies, distributed technologies and client - server architecture environment using Java/J2EE .
- Well versed with complete Software Life Cycle Development (SDLC) process which includes Analysis, Designing, Developing, Testing, Implementing and Documenting the entire life cycle using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven development.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies ( Core JAVA, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Struts and Spring Framework).
- Experience in application development using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, XML and Web Services.
- Extensive experience with Eclipse, Net Beans and Rational Application Developer (RAD) .
- Experience in using frameworks like Struts, Struts validator framework, Hibernate and OR-mapping, Spring, build tools like ANT, Maven and logging framework Log4J.
- Experience in the functional usage and deployment of applications in JBoss, Web Logic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity JDBC for databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL .
- Hands-on experience with design patterns like Dependency injection, Singleton, Domain Object, DAO, Session Facade, Intercepting filters, Factory pattern, Service Locator, Front Controller, Command pattern, MVC.
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring Framework, Spring MVC , Spring JDBC , and ORM Technology like Hibernate.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event Handling, Exception Handling and Generics.
- Highly perceptive with proven ability to pinpoint problems, provide creative solutions, and follow through to resolution in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Hands on experience in developing both SOAP (JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS) Web Services.
- Expertise in version control tools like Git, Subversion, Concurrent Versions System, Rational Clear Case.
- Well-regarded communication skills, resourcefulness, and personal presentation
- Experience working & coordinating with multiple team and skills to demonstrate technical solutions to the complex problems.
- Planned, directed, and coordinated activities of different projects to ensure that goals/objectives were accomplished within prescribed time frames and budget.
- Fast learning ability of client business processes and different applications
- Very strong mix of Academic and Professional experience in the related area, which is demonstrated through the implementation of successful projects and diverse roles.
- Experience in production support
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java Security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, Spring Boot.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap and Angular JS
Mark-Up/XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, JSON
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Jersey, Micro Services Architecture.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic Server.
Database/Clients: Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD and Spring Tool Suite(STS).
O-R Mapping: Hibernate, JPA.
Modelling/CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional and Star UML.
Testing Tools/Others: JUnit, Gradle, Postman, Soap UI, Mockito, Log4j, ANT, Maven and JIRA.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear Case and GIT Hub.
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux and Mac.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross-cutting concerns.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Interfaced with the My SQL back-end database by integrating Spring with Hibernate.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit.
- Used Gradle tool for building and deploying the Web applications in Web Logic Server.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking stories progress and follow agile methodology.
- Used logging techniques provided by Log4J tool for efficient logging and debugging.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancements for the project.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Scaled AGILE methodology with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, Java Beans and JSP
- Developed business objects using Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Having Good experience in developing and migrating existing application into cloud-based platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Consumed RESTful Services using RestTemplate from Spring-Web .
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Used SQL to perform data mapping and backend testing, also documented all the SQL queries for future testing purpose.
- Used Hibernate to call stored procedures and persist the data into the database.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Developed the application on RAD and deployed it on IBM WebSphere Application Sever
- Used log4j to log different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
- Used JIRA for tracking bugs.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing and production of the application using Agile methodology.
- Implemented the application using Struts framework in Model View Controller Architecture.
- Developed the Action Controller components and configured in xml file.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and also implemented login functionality on the client side.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services with JAX-WS and Consumed Restful Services.
- Extensively use of Core Java features including collection, exception handling and generics.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Used JDBC in the persistence layer to interact with the database.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for DB2 database.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking components.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Performed deployment of applications on JBOSS Application Server.
- Worked on UNIX environment for development.
- Understanding the PLM business scenarios.
- Case study on PLM using Java/J2EE as a platform.
- Analyzing Requirements.
- Propose solutions based on requirements.
- Maintained SDLC model for implementing project.
- Worked in Agile environment.
- Developed various Action classes and Form bean classes using Struts framework.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers.
- Implemented projects on a Project Management application using Java / J2EE as a front end and Oracle as back end.
- Prepared Technical Specifications based on requirements.
- Used Scrum Agile methodology that included iterative application development, bi-weekly Sprints, stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs grooming.
- Involved in analysis, designing, coding, testing and deployment of the application.
- Used Spring Framework and implemented MVC architecture and used Core Spring framework for dependency injection.
- Used HQL, Criteria queries to fetch data from the database.
- Used Hibernate framework for interacting with the database.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problem.
- Used Ant scripts to fetch, build and deploy the application to development environment.
- Used Eclipse IDE for writing code.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling.
- Worked as technical support including problems related to enterprise networks, servers and workstations.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from users within the pre-determined timeframe of our service level agreement.
- Enhanced the application by adding important features.
- Worked in several application defect fixes.
- Improved documentation of support policies and procedures.
- Created system documentation as required to Tracks, monitors and reports progress of assignments
- Diagnosed, resolved, and documented application and system issues.
- Worked directly with database administrators, server teams and security analysts to resolve the issues.
- Maintained, tuned and repaired applications to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications.