- Over 8 years of professional experience in Software Development Lifecyclesuch as Analysis, Design, Coding, Implementation Testing, and Deployment of Object Oriented and webbased Enterprise Applications using JAVA/JEE technology.
- Developed multi - tiered object-oriented system architectures utilizing Use cases, UML Sequence, Class and Activity Diagrams.
- Exposureon domains like Telecom &Media, Healthcare, eLearning and Recruitment.
- Well experienced in Spring framework Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring ORM using Hibernate.
- Expert in writing applications using Core Java concepts.
- Developed Single Page Application using AngularJS.
- Expertise in designing and developing applications using JEE technologies like JSP, Servlet, JDBC.
- Strong work experience in application integration using RESTful Web Services such as JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB, Spring Rest.
- Strong Experience working with databases like Oracle, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Proficient in writing & executing Unit Test cases using JUnit Framework.
- Expertiseworking on Application servers, Web servers like IBM Websphere, BEA WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive use of Build and Integration tools such as Ant, Maven and Jenkins.
- W orked on Repositories like SVN and GIT.
- Working experience in Agile Methodology.
- A Motivated self-starter with exceptional team building, strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Very good communication skills with Problem-solving attitude.
- Expertise in managing all post implementation support activities including responding to end user questions and resolving production issues.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize work load, manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines by following project standards and procedures as per client specifications.
Operating Platforms: Windows, Linux, Ubuntu
Version Control: Github,SVN
RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Application Server / Web Server: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
IDE Frameworks: Eclipse, NetBeans, Brackets, IntelliJ IDEA, Sublime, JDeveloper
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Web Services: RESTful Webservices,SOAP, Spring REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Unit Testing: JUnit, Jasmine
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, ADF, Node.js, Express
Web Technologies: Servlet
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in Agile software development lifecycle which involved designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Developed Service Layer extensively using Spring .
- Created forms to collect and validate data from in HTML5 and AngularJS.
- Developed the application utilizing Model-View-Controller (MVC) design.
- Worked on Cross-browser Compatibility of UI pages.
- Used AngularJS to created views to attach models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application.
- Developed dynamic pages which derives using a pre-defined template and multiple re-usable angular components.
- Created custom directives and controllers which are used all over the application.
- Used dependency injection and services to get data.
- Used two-way data binding to wire up data to the views.
- Integrated AngularJS with Spring Controllers to convert to RestFul APIS.
- Tested RestAPIS using Postman Chrome extension while development.
- Worked with Angular Controllers, Services and Factory functions.
- Developed dynamic pages which derived pre-defined template and multiple re-usable angular components.
- Interpreted and displayed the XML/JSON data in the web page.
- Worked on making responsive site for smart devices using responsive design and Bootstrap.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap to make responsive pages which can be shown properly in various screen sizes.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Unit tested complex methods and objects using Jasmine.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in requirement analysis, functional specifications and over-all component design.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of Application.
- Involved in backlog grooming, sprint planning and user stories estimations and dividing into tasks.
- Client pages are built using HTML, JSP, XML to interact with users,
- Developed angular controllers, services and used different modules for server communication.
- Developed single pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application Logic using AngularJS MVC Architecture.
- Used spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, HQL Queries to fetch data from data base.
- Developed new REST based Web services and modifying existing web services to customize JSON response.
- Integrated Spring & Hibernate frameworks to develop end to end application.
- Used Hibernate to create data layer to the services to do CRUD operations in to Database.
- Used core java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Involved in doing JUnit testing and ran the TEST SUITE.
- Used Maven tool to build and JBoss to set up data sources and deploying the application.
- Monitored, studied and analyzed application logs from production environment and analyzed data for performing detail analysis of issues related to production.
Environment: JAVA, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, JQUERY, Servlets, JSP, JSON, AngularJS, Oracle, JBoss, Application Server8.5, XML, XSD, XSLT, JAAS, JAXB, RESTful, LDAP, Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Hibernate, JAX-RS, Bootstrap, RAD 9.0, JUNIT, Rational Team Concert(RTC), JNDI.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Involved in SDLC stages of application including Requirements analysis, Implementation, Design and Testing.
- Developed application using Agile Methodology. Responsible for creating functional design documents, technical documents, flow charts and data flow diagrams.
- Participated in the daily stand up SCRUM agile meetings as part of AGILE process for reporting the day to day developments of the work done.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for two modules.
- Developed the DAO layer using the Hibernate annotations and configuration files
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components
- Used Maven Scripts to build and deploy applications and worked closely with build team to resolve CI, Maven site and Report Issues. Unit Testing Java code using JUnit 4 and Integrating with Jenkin
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Extensively used Spring RESTful web services for designing the end points.
- Used Ant to build and package the application.
- Develop the GUI using JSP, spring web flow following spring web MVC pattern.
- Deployed the Application on Tomcat server.
- Successfully involved in test driven development model using JUnit.
- Developed the test cases using Junit to test.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE, JSP/Servlets, Struts2.3.12, Spring Framework, MongoDB, Hibernate3,Oracle 11g, SQL Developer, Web Services, XML, GIT, AJAX, GIT, jQuery, Eclipse, WebLogic 10.0 Application Server, Dimensions, ANT1.9, HTML, SOA.