- Over twelve years as an UX Java Programmer with a track record of producing extremely user friendly and resource intensive web applications. Energetic self - starter with excellent analytical, organizational and creative skills.
- Extensive IT experience in Java Application Development, Distributed Application development, Object Oriented Programming, Internet/Intranet based Database Applications, and SDLC using Java platform (Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JDBC, XML Struts framework and spring frameworks, JSON-RPC) and database( Oracle, DB2).
- Expert experience in applying design patterns like Singleton Pattern, Business Delegator Pattern, Controller Pattern, MVC Pattern, Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Template Pattern
- Exposed to all phases of SDLC, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance and Production support
- Expert level skills in programming with Struts Framework, Custom Tag Libraries, and JSTL.
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework with Selenium.
- Experienced in using Version Control Tools like SubVersion, ClearCase, WinCVS, Rational Team Concert and GIT
- Experienced in Agile SCRUM, RUP (Rational Unified Process) and TDD (Test Driven Development), software development methodologies
- Expert level on Java and J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, Struts, spring).
- Expertise experience with XML, Java script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, LESS, DOM, Action Script.
- Extensive B2B development work on BEA WebLogic 6.x, 7.x, 8.x,9.x,10.x, JBoss 4.0, Jrun4, WebSphere Application Servers and IIS.
- Strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7.0, MS-Access, DB2 and MySQL.
- Extensive experience building HTML5 User Interfaces and REST/SOAP Web-Services.
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: ORACLE 8i/9i/10g, DB2, MS-Access
Framework: Struts, spring, JSF and MVC Frameworks.
Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0, WebSphere Application Servers, WebLogic v8, WebLogic v9, WebLogic v10, Jrun4, IIS
Animation tools: Maya 5.0, Dreamweaver MX, Flash, Adobe Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop
IDE: WASD V5.0, JBuilder, Eclipse,IntelliJ,NotePad++,TextPad
JS: LIB prototype, DWR, Scriptaculos, Windows, Trimpath, JQuery, JSON-RPC,DOJO,AngularJS,JQuery Mobile, DOJO Mobile, Angular 2, Angular 4
Testing tools: Junit, Selenium
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Created a JS based bridge API to perform two way communication between with JQUERY based applications, GWT application and Angular based application.
- Created New GWT components and UI xml for templates. Modified event bus to make broadcasting global messages.
- Created an dynamic loader component to dynamically create angular component and inject those inside GWT ui.xml placeholders.
- Created angular 4 services to performing caching of content for angular components and access content from AEM.
- Created singleton services for http ajax calls and url mapping
- Involved in performance tuning and implementation of ansible deployment of node application.
- Involved in designing and implementation angular based messaging, error handling framework, which can reused by other teams.
- Involved in designing and implementation angular lib to upload and publish custom and reusable angular components using ngpackgr to private nexus NPM repository.
- Designed and implemented JWT token for user authentication.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Senior Java UI Developer
- Involved in redesigning the existing UI framework based on DOJO.
- Created Junit test cases for maven and NFS server.
- Used JSF for uploading and downloading on the fly properties files.
- Designed new life cycles for different policies using JSF and DOJO.
- Currently working on making application Mobile friendly using DOJO Mobile libraries
- Redesigned existing custom NFS server to support AIX, Linux and Windows.
- Modified the existing NFS server from single threaded to multi thread server.
- Involved in making RAM act as a maven repositories for maven project builds.
- Designed new attributes for maven and NFS support.
- Designing new RAM specific user Enhancements for the Rational asset Management tool
- Researched AngularJS to convert JSF UI components and created a POC
- Designed custom DOJO Dijit Widgets for Tree, Menu, and Grid functionalities
- Created various Complex DOJO behaviors and event handlers
- Used DOJOX charting components to create stylized charts and pie graphs
Environment: Java, Eclipse, Tomcat/WAS, RTC, ANT, DB2, JSF, DOJO, HTML5, SUSE, REDHAT, RAM
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Senior Java UI Developer
- Fixed SIT/FIT UI bugs
- Involved in fine tuning the existing UI framework based on JQUERY.
- Modified the Existing UI framework to improve performance and be more scalable
- Modified existing UI code to be more modular and reusable.
- Created new actions for new enhancements using struts2.
- Modified existing code to be compliment with section 508
Environment: Java, Eclipse, Tomcat/JBOSS, SVN, ANT, Hudson, Struts 2, JQUERY, HTML5, Visual Studio
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Java UI Developer
- Involved in setting up the selenium server for web java testing
- Created a new test data creation framework using oracle and Hibernate.
- Implemented selenium java web testing to check the application logic and flow.
- Integrated Junit with selenium.
- Wrote new selenium java test classes to validate asserts
- Designed and documented new Payment XSD and message specification document
- Involved in creating new web services using spring - WS.
- Integrating third party web services with for payments.
- Developed new DAO layer for the new web services
Environment: Java, intelliJ, Web logic, clear case, clear quest, Maven, Junit, selenium, oracle, hibernate, toad,soapUI.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
Senior Java UI Developer
- Created rich and dynamic charting modules using High Charts
- Designed mock prototypes for project and business demo.
- Created new Camel orchestrations for getting information from Electric Meters
- Manipulated XML data using XSL to create flow messages and request response messages.
- Designed and implemented Dao and Accessor Class for processing incoming messages from flex net router.
- Used JAXB for marshalling xml Data to custom Java objects.
- Involved with the design of new UI framework using JQuery.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- New Billing application using JQuery framework for front end and spring framework for middle tier and back end was designed and successfully implemented.
- Implemented the web application for both desktop and Mobile Screen using JQuery Mobile and JQuery UI
- Modified display text and CSS specific images and vector graphics using Adobe tools
- Wrote numerous java classes for DWR calls and other user interface modules.
- Worked on a service delegate J2EE design pattern.
- Used spring controllers for implementing MVC pattern.
- Created numerous markups in TrimPath Language.
- Fixed cross browser back/forward button issues for the Ajax application. integrated struts with spring dao layers using ClassPathXmlApplicationContext
- Involved in designing hybrid spring/JSON-RPC Ajax framework architecture for backend systems.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Developed custom templates used by the application in spring framework.
- Developed numerous JSP and html as the view component of the application.
- Designed numerous spring controllers like abstract, multifunction and simple form controllers.
- Used JSTL and other Taglibs for creating complete script let free view components.
- Used spring binding and commons validator to perform form validation.
- Enhanced the look and feel of the application by using CSS.
- Developed working prototype of the application using struts tiles framework.
- Configured subversion and maven build tool.
- Worked on Ajax for desktop like user interaction experience.
- Modified and resized and edited images for the web application using Photoshop
- Wrote some state Management scripts for maintaining the state of custom widgets in the application.
- Agile software development pattern was used for the product lifecycle management.
- Created Dynamic and static Homepages for weekly launches.
- Designed numerous custom JSP and HTML snippets.
- Designed, maintained, and published online flash Catalogs.
- Designed dynamic product and landing pages.
- Involved in developing multi variant dynamic Homepages.
- Designed CGI and PERL scripts to perform automated data/image migrations.
- Modified the script files using VI editor for data migration scripts codes between US and Japanese sites
- Modified and resized and edited images for the web site using Photoshop
- Involved in weekly updates of the both US and Japan websites.
Confidential, Wakefield, MA
- Maintained a swing based payroll application.
- Created complex SQL queries and procedures.
- The swing templates were created using JTree, JTable and JPanels.
- Designed a web based micro management application.
- Used Oracle database as backend and IIS and Jrun4 as web servers.
- Involved in reusable modular code development that consisted of three different authentication validation.
- Designed numerous JSP’s for the view and Java classes for the business Logic
- Improved performance and maintainability using Struts frame work.
- Maintained and upgraded internal website for employee.
- Used Ajax and Json for interactive functionality in the application.
- The application used Ajax for manipulating and displaying data’s and functionality depending on the specific user selections.
- Used DOM to manipulate the web pages in the client side for the both xml and string Reponses from the Ajax functions.
Environment: Java, SWING, J2EE, JSP, AJAX, Web services, Oracle 9i, JRun4,IIS, Java Script, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, Struts Frame work, Windows 2000.