- Having 6+ Years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Waterfall model and Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Good knowledge and experience in Core and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Builder, MVC2, Business Delegate, DAO etc.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Angular JS, Node JS, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies -Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Extensively experienced in Middle Tier Development using Servlets, JSPs, and EJB (3.0).
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools such Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Experienced in Paymentech SDK, Groovy and Grails, Apache SOLR, Lucene, SOA and ADF 11g.
- RDBMS experience includes Oracle, SQL Server; database programming and connectivity using JDBC, ODBC, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, triggers, Queries etc.
- Experience in open source continuous integration tools - Hudson, Ivy and Artifactory.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Strong experience in UNIX and Shell scripting.
- Worked with various Application servers like JBOSS7, Webshpere, GlassFish 3 and Tomcat7 webserver.
- Experience in SVN and Perforce for version control and used maven for building
Java/J2EE: JDK, Core java, JDBC, Java API, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB.
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, JSF, ICE Faces and Spring, Spring MVC, JPA/Hibernate, AJAX, Mockito, MyBatis, Junit, Axon, Swing, JAXR.
Application servers: IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat 8
Design Patterns: DAO, MVC, Singleton, Session Fa ade, Service Locator, Business Delegate
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, C, C++, UML
Databases: DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL and SQL Server, PL/SQL, Cassandra, NoSQL, Mongo DB
Architectural Design: Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Use Cases
Operating Systems: Windows 98 / NT/2000/XP, Linux
IDEs: RAD, WSAD, Developer and Eclipse, Spring tool suite
Version Control: CVS, PVCS, and Subversion, Git
Build Tools: Ant and Maven, Jenkins, Gradle
Testing Tools: Junit
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Involved in preparing Maven builds scripts, deployments and integration and configuration management of the entire application modules.
- Involved in building the application which works on Groovy grails, Angular JS, Java 8 and RESTWeb Services.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring.
- Performed multiple migrations of RESTful services to newer frameworks as part of a multi-developer team.
- Developed unit test cases and functional test cases to validate expanded functionality.
- Creation of ECD pipelines to validate performance of services on user stages (Google Cloud).
- Created and executed SQL test cases for the tables.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Microservices using Junit and Docker.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Used spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over MySQL database.
- Used several spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP& batch
- Initiated mappings among the relations and written named HQL queries using Hibernate.
- Implemented and designed AWS virtual servers by Ansible roles to ensure deployment of web application.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API, Spring Boot for microservices and Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, JDBC, XML, Hibernate, Spring etc.
- Used Git for Version Control.
- Defined XML documents for input and output sources of Web Services. Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemas.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Converting business requirements into technical design and developed the system as per the technical specifications.
- Worked with Spring MVC Framework to Design and Develop the REST APIS.
- Worked with Core Java concepts like Collections,Multithreading,serialization,Exception Handling.
- Developed Server-side components with Servlets, JSPs.
- Used Hibernate/IBATIS to interact with Oracle database. Worked with Hibernate API for CRUD operations on the tables.
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and worked on Custom MVC Frameworks loosely based on Spring.
- Involved in producing and consuming the SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Used JSON/XMl to transfer the resources in REST APIs.
- Used Spring boot service layer with dependency wiring, transaction, DAO and annotations.
- Developed Microservices with Spring boot and Spring Batch along with the test cases.
- Created various spring boot and Spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases.
- Created REST webservices with Spring MVC to provide functionality for future development.
- Built REST APIs to provide JSON objects for communication with Client-Side Application.
- Written Stored Procedures using PL/SQL and functions and procedure for common utilities using Oracle11g.
- Used SWAGGER and POSTMAN for testing the REST APIs.
- Used JSON for the Data exchange in REST APIs.
- Wrote TestCases and Test Suites to support the Test-Driven Development (TDD). Used Junit for Unit Testing.
- Used JIRA for the tracking the tickets.
- Used the GIT for the source code version control.
- Following agile methodology, an iterative development for the project and participating in code reviews.
- Developed various DOA's in the applications using Spring JDBC support and fetch, insert, update and deleted data into the database table.
- Worked with AWS Cloud management and Chef Automation.
- Implemented the application specific SOAP based Web services to transfer data in real-time between EXPERE document engine, Teamwork's BPM tool and other legacy systems by utilizing WSDL, SOAP, Axis and JMS technologies.
- Designed and developed Asynchronous service on Amazon AWS using SNS/SQS. Created Business Logic using Python to create Planning and Tracking functions.
- Experienced best practices for integrating micro services into existing system architecture.
- Involved in publishing and consuming the web-service calls through ServiceGen and Client invocation.
- Used JPA Transaction management API and developed Services that can perform transactions.
- Logging mechanisms are implemented using Log4j.
- Developed the application presentation layer using struts framework and DOA.xml quires to fetch data from the database.
- Developed user interfaces, Action classes, Business components using struts framework.
- Developed EJB Components, which encapsulate business logic and build up the model for the system.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like DAO pattern, Business Delegate, Value Object.
- Involved in unit testing and development.
- Developed State Street mortgage lending application and has good knowledge of Secured loans, unsecured loans, Credit Card transactions, Credit decision, Credit policies and Collateral.
- Development, Maintenance and Production support of the application.
- Developed various J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, SAX, XSLT, JAXP, JNDI, JMS, and MQ Series by using RAD Application Framework.
- Performing Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for the enhancements to the applications.
- Coding the requirements and subsequent unit testing of the developed code.
- Wrote both jBPM v5 and v6 in java to model, execute and monitor business processes, throughout their life cycle. The Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) was used to develop readily understandable graphical representations of business processes. BPMN diagram was used to generate a BPEL process
- Developed Login Service, Request Documents Service, Index Document web services using JAX-WS and JAXB, written WSDL and XSD.
- Generated UML class diagrams using RAD IDE.
- Developed custom tags as required for the application.
- Build the application using Ant built tool.
- Configured the application and deployed the application in IBM Websphere application server.
Environment: JDK1.4, Servlets-2.3, JSP-1.2, Struts-1.1, XML, CSS, DHTML, GWT, Taglibs, IBM AIX, IBM MQ, Eclipse, IBM Websphere5.1, GIT, WSAD, log4j, Actuate, Toad and Oracle9i.
- Actively participated in different phases of the Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) and analyzed Use case diagrams and Class diagrams based on requirement.
- Designed and developed web-based software using Struts MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow.
- Extensively used AJAX (Prototype Framework and DOJO) technology to add interactivity to the Webpages.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Business Delegate, Data Access Object Session Façade and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid xml files as defined by the XSD
- Used Junit framework for Unit testing of application
- Data Model design and interface layer design with other team members.
- Developed interaction framework for asset database interaction and developed save and conversion specific servlets for applet interaction.
- Implemented Log4j for logging and developed test cases using JUnit.
- Performed Unit, Integration testing worked on clearing issues at the time production and application support, worked on the maintenance and deployments of the project with patches and performed documentation of project.
- Responsible for resolving any environment (Development, testing and Production) related issues.
- Developed ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Configured frontend to server side by using Struts Configuration.
- Validated user data using Struts Action Forms and user request is processed using Action Classes.
- Written Hibernate mapping file for each Java Object and configured with respective table in Hibernate Configuration.
- Written SQL Queries to communicate with the Oracle Database.
- Developed DAO's (Data Access Objects) and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the database.