- Exp er ie n ce d So f tw ar e E n g in e e r w i th a d e m on s tr at e d h ist or y of w o r k in g in th e c om p u ter s oftw a r e in dus tr y. S kil le d in
- M a ve n, Sp r in g M VC, Sp r i n gB oo t, RE STA P I’ s, SVN, Ja v aS c r ip t, J av a 8, I n te lli j, Je n kin s, E c lip s e, H T M L, C SS,
- Re s tfu lA P I' s, Ja v a a n d A g il e me th od ol og i e s .
- Oracle Certified Java programmer with good experience in IT Service as a software developer.
- Exper ie nc e d Ja va De ve lo pe r in de ve lopi ng RE S T A PI ’ s using J a va, Sp r ing MV C /Boot, M av e n, Intellij, REST.
- Strong Experience in Core Java, OOPS, Collections, Servlets, JSP and Design Patterns.
- Str ong Exper ie nc e in d e v e lopi ng Re st ful w eb - se r v i c e s.
- Exper ie nc e in us ing per sis ten c e fr ame wo r k Hib er nat e .
- Exper ie nc e in d e ve lopi ng we b application u sing D e sign Patt er ns li k e S i ngl e ton, Fa c to r y D e sign, MV C e tc .
- Exper ie nc e with majo r databases su c h as Or a c le 1 0 g, M YSQ L, and NoSQL( M ongoDb).
- Exposure to various IDEs like Eclipse, Intellij.
- Experience in API management (Security, Governance etc) using APIGEE Edge.
- Experience in using Simple Logging Façade API (SLF4J) for different Logging Implementations.
- De ve lope d applicatio ns with Spr ing fr ame wor k u sing technologie s lik e I O C(I n v e r sion of C ont r ol),D A O ( D a ta A cc e ss O bj e c t), MV C ( M od e l V i e w C ont r ol ler ) a nd JD BC .
- Knowledge on Jenkins .
- Basic understanding on building components in AEM.
- Experience in using SVN and had exposure to GIT.
- Developed API proxies to the backend services using Apigee Edge (Google API management tool).
Java frameworks, API Tools: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Tracking Tools: Rally, JIRA
Version Controllers: SVN, GIT
Build management: Maven
Application Servers: Tomcat
Continuous Integration: Jenkins
- Participated in an Agile (Scrum)environment supporting daily scrums, sprint planning and estimation.
- I nvolve d in analyz ing bus ine ss re qu ire m e nts and c ompo se them in to a tech nic al us e c a ses.
- U sed Sp r ing MV C t o d e v e lop R e s t ful w e b s e rv i c es .
- Used Core Java concepts like such as Collections, OOPS, Exceptional handling, IO etc.
- Hibernate is used for Data Accessing and for providing mapping between relational database tables.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate framework in conjunction with Spring functionality.
- Involved in implementing persistence logic using Hibernate.
- Built an Angular JS application to show dynamic data as required.
- Complete knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Used SLF4J API to implement Log4j.
- Used Maven as a build management tool (dependency management, plugins management etc).
- U sed Rally for I ss ue Tr ac k ing.
- U sed J e nkins for de ploy ing in d iffere nt Envir onme nts .
- De ve lope d c ode us ing I nte l lij and E c lipse.
- U sed Tomcat as A pplic atio n Se r ve r .
- Wrote a client application which gets data from Oracle DB and stored in Mongo Database .
Ja v a Eng i n e e r
- Created various components as per business requirement.
- Developed REST APIS using Spring MVC and JPA.
- Designed and developed websites/pages in Adobe CQ/AEM by implementing the responsive design.
- Components were developed using HTML, HTML5, CSS, Java Script.
- Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring.
- Used Maven for build management.
- Created Model based on the Web service Requirement.
- Worked on Spring MVC framework to develop application service components.
- Used Core Java concepts like such as Collections, Multi-Threading, Exceptional handling, IO etc.
- Worked with testers in resolving defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Implement the best practices and performance improvement / productivity plans.
- Used GIT as a version controller.
- Used Log4j for Logging and debugging.
- Worked in Agile Scrum Methodology.
Environment: Core Java, Mysql, Spring MVC, JSP, Servlet, MVC, Hibernate, Agile Scrum, Log4j, Tomcat, Maven, Git.
- Worked as Teaching Assistant under Dr.Massiha in Department of Industrial Technology
- Assisted students with lab work, assignments and answered their conceptual doubts.
- Taught Classes in professors absence, graded assignments.
Ja v a Eng i n e e r
- Involved in gathering requirements and built technical specifications from the requirements.
- Involved in Data Analysis and provided the solution sets to work teams.
- Designed UML Class Diagrams and Use Case Diagrams to understand the code easily.
- Used Servlets to implement Business Logic with JSP.
- Involved in developing Java classes for handling petitions and forwarding petitions.