- 7+ years of experience as a Sr. Java Full stack developer in full software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD), Waterfall model and Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including RESTful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design.
- Experienced in performing automation using Selenium, Java and performing Behavioral driven testing using Cucumber and Jbehive.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like NodeJS, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, IoC, Web and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, JPA, EJB3.0, IBatis, Mybatis, JQuery.
- Experience with different IDE's like Eclipse, NetBeans, Intellij.
- Good knowledge and experience in Core and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Builder, MVC2, Business Delegate, DAO etc.
- Expertise building SOAP Web services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Experienced in other front-end technologies such as SASS, LESS, Typescript, BOOTSTRAP, Angular1, Angular1.5, Angular 2, Ajax, JSON, NodeJS etc.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies -Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring products (core, boot, integrations, security), Hibernate Framework.
- Expertise in Spring Security Modules and Authentication.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, Spring (IOC&AOP), Spring Boot, Hibernate, ATG Commerce, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Good OOAD skills and data modeling using UML (Use-cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc.)
- Created POC's using NodeJS, MongoDB, Express-JS and Body-Parser to create REST services.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and using them with continous integration tools like Jenkins to create and publish application artifacts.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Database and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL database which is MongoDB.
- Experience in working with the Columnar NoSQL Database like HBase, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Extensively experienced in Middle Tier Development using Servlets, JSPs, and EJB (3.0).
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- In depth knowledge on ELK Stack like Elasticsearch.
- Experience to maintain the source using version controlling tools Visual Source safe, and Rational Clear Case.
- Experience in working with Web/Application Servers like Web logic, JBoss and Tomcat Servers and databases such as Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 6.5/7.0.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Foundry and Spring Boot applications
- Expertise in SDLC that encompass with proven analytical and problem solving skills and experience working with agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience with Web/Application servers likes Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Jboss V5 or V6, Oracle WebLogic Servers, Web Sphere AS and building the applications using ANT, Maven, and WEB 2.0 build tool.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools like Struts, spring, hibernate.
- Extensive experience in using IDE's Eclipse, My Eclipse, Eclipse Galileo and RAD.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, Triggers, and Stored procedures for database transactions.
- Experience in working different operations system environments with java in Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
- Proven aptitude on learning and working on emergency technologies.
- Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing with MongoDB clusters.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL Workbench
Databases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clear case, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, My Eclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Net beans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
White box Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DB Unit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, Load Test, Timed Test, Selenium, Fitnesse, Easy Mock, Power Mock
Black box Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, Load Runner, HP Quality Center, Win Runner
Application Servers: Web logic 8.1, 10.0, Web sphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fra ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational Clear Quest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-FrontPage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Free marker
Cloud: Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF), AWS
Confidential, PHOENIX, AR
SR. FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
- Involved in developing Webservice operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyze requirements with team, write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Followed agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Participated Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams.
- Used Spring Framework 4.1 for the application development.
- Used spring for bean instantiation, annotations, controllers, request mapping to handle the web service request and response.
- Designed entire framework to support Test Driven development (TDD) by making use of Dependency Injection through unity framework and developed a generic repository.
- Developed client engagement ingestion monitor user interface using Angular 2.
- Involved in front end development using Struts, JSP's, JSF and JSTL.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Microservices development with Spring Boot applications. Implemented command pattern for all edge services.
- My primary role was to design, develop and implementation of complex multi-tier systems with Web front end using HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular1, 2, JSON technologies.
- Responsible for migrating the code to Groovy, a spring based application.
- Designed the real time analytics and ingestion platform using Storm and Kafka. Hands on experience with multiple NoSQL databases including Riak, Couch base, HBase and Cassandra.
- Design and developed request and response XML Schema (XSD) documents for webservice operations such as Retrieve History.
- Experience in developing scalable MERN stack application using MongoDB, Express.JS, React.JS and Node.JS.
- Highly used Angular2 router to build single page application for navigates through the different status and multiple modals.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Worked on implementing the server side of Node.js to communicate with MongoDB (NoSQL) database, handling data using MongoDB with dynamic JSON schemas.
- Experience in Docker engine and Docker Machine environments, to deploy the Microservices-oriented environments for scalable applications.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Good Knowledge in coded Java applications on both client-side and server-side using JDBC and advanced multithreading with concurrency.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJs applications.
- Node.js API server is deployed to AWS via Docker container service.
- Imported data from various resources to the Cassandra cluster using Java APIs.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Strong Experience using RESTful Web services to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java 8.0 using Spring MVC, Mongo DB.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in dev and qa environments with NodeJS.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases for unit testing using Junit.
- Used Selenium for UI automation.
- Used Jenkins for the CI/CD pipeline.
Environment: JDK 1.8,Java 8.0, Spring 4.1(DI, MVC, Tran Management, Groovy,Integration, AOP), Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS Webservices, JAX-WS Webservices, Apache CXF, JQuery 1.9, Docker, JQueryUI, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, WebLogic 12.1, Eclipse 4.2, Junit, Multithreading with concurrency,Cassandra, XMLSPY, SOAPUI 5.1, Log4j, Maven 3.1, Accurev, Microservices, PMD, AWS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular 2/4, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Maven, Hudson, TcpMon, Sun Jersey, Junit 4.1, Powermock, Selenium, JIRA, Rally, Freemarker, Apache POI, Quartz Scheduler, TcpMon, JBehave, Selenium.
Confidential, NASHVILLE, TN
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and prototyping.
- Used Node.js for server-side code and Express.js as the framework. Written callback functions for the Restful API.
- Identified and fixed various production issues related to IBM MQ server on Linux, UNIX, and Windows system.
- Used Structs Model-View-Controller approach to help design new features and fix Jira bugs and request.
- Developed Rest Web services for IOS and Android mobile websites and apps.
- Used AWS deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers.
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with LINUX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Cloud Foundry, and Spring Micro Services and enabled discovery using the AWS cloud services.
- Designed Java Components and integrated using spring framework with Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Used Structs Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- User level support for multiple applications including web-based, iOS, and Android mobile apps.
- Worked throughout the full stack (Node.js, Angular.js) to see software extensions through to completion.
- Implemented Restful Web Services to retrieve data from client side using Micro Services architecture.
- Created web services using spring @Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend.
- Backup, recovery, and troubleshooting for IBM MQ.
- UI design using iOS latest feature Adaptive Layout.
- Validated Customer, Account, Address and Order entities with Drools rules engine.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the forms.
- Fundamental mastery of AWS clouds computing platform and its dimensions of scalability.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS EC2, manage documents in S3, providing IAM access to S3 buckets.
- Experience on creating web APIs to provide CRUD operations for the MongoDB database.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Worked on developing web service calls using SOAP and WSDL.
- Involved in installing, upgrading, configuring and Troubleshooting IBM Web Sphere Application Server and IBM MQ on AIX and Linux.
- Used Web Services for transmission of large blocks of XML data using SOAP.
- Junit and Easymock were incorporated for unit testing.
- Responsible for setting up Angular.JS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML, CSS, bootstrap and Angular.JS.
- Worked with NPM commands and using package. JSON for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from SQL Server.
- Created SQL Server logins and assigning roles and Authentication models as a part of Security.
- Used MongoDB to store and update data.
- Development carried out under STS Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies and build the application and used JUnit for suite execution and Assertions.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
Environment: Java, Agile Methodology, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Drools, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring Security, HTML5, IBM MQ 7.0, CSS3, Node.js, Bootstrap, JSTL, jQuery, AJAX, AWS EC2, S3, Micro Services, Hibernate, Restful API, SOA, JAX-RS, JSON, SQL, Oracle, CRUD, CI, CD, Jenkins, JIRA, MAVEN, JUnit, UNIX, STS, IBM Web Sphere, Log4J, GIT.
Confidential, OAKS, PA
- Involved in database modeling applying the normalization rules.
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on the MVC design pattern.
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries.
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules.
- Utilized the AngularJS directives, factory, service and filters. Created number of custom directives to reuse them across the controller.
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards. Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Developed micro services using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP and Dependency Injection and JPA. Used JDBC Connection, Statement to retrieve Data from RDBMS.
- Analyzed, designed, validated the business logic of the system and implemented the application.
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering the user stories.
- Developed order history and order status of all the Authorized agent’s specific bonds.
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying the existing business rules based on a search criteria to be reviewed by the CNA internally.
- Deployed the application on to Web sphere application server.
- Developed Search Tool for the organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Developed servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented multiple high-performance Mongo DB replica sets on EC2 with robust reliability.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on My SQL.
- Worked with MySQL for SQLYog and Workbench.
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Effective using in Clear case and clear quest for version control and defect tracking.
Confidential, NORWALK, CT
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Contributed to system design by developing Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using Rational Rose Tool.
- Designed the Application using Object Oriented Concepts.
- Developed web pages using HTML, JSP, CSS, spring tags.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and added asynchronous features using AJAX.
- Developed controller and bean classes using spring and configured them in spring configuration file.
- Developed and configured Flow Definitions using Spring Web flow.
- Implemented the Concept of Multiple Inheritance in spring using Auto wiring.
- Used Spring Hibernate Template helper class for performing the database operations using Hibernate.
- Designed middleware components like POJO (Plain Old Java Objects such as Java beans).
- Used Hibernate for data persistence and designed hibernate queries and Hibernate specific configuration and mapping files for Oracle Database.
- Developed and executed test strategy and coordinated QA testing in Agile Environment.
- Defined the Data Source, associations, components, Inheritance and configured the hibernate environment using HQL. Defined the Scope of testing for User Acceptance Testing.
- Developed Web Services for getting prescription details and services based on RX-number.
- Designed XML Pull Parser to parse the XML Data.
- Used MQ Series for Messaging and queuing purpose in the application.
- Worked on Enhancements, Change Requests and Bug Fixing.
- Involved in writing spring based Junit test cases.
- Used Shell Script to deploy the application on Web Sphere and Database Updation.
- Used MQ Command Line utilities for starting, stopping and monitoring the MQ Queue Managers and MQ Queues in the test and production environment.
Environment: JDK 1.6,AngularJS,Bootstrap, spring 2.5, spring Web flow, Oracle 10g, MQ Series, JMS, Shell Script, Linux, JSP, Java Beans, Hibernate 3.x, SAX,DOM, Web Sphere 6.1,RAD 6.0, XML, Altova XML Spy, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case, Junit.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring MVC Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- The front end of the project is designed on MVC architecture using struts, Tiles frameworks.
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- Used LOG4J for error logging at the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- EJB’s were running under the hood of Web Sphere container/server.
- Implemented Back office loan services and web applications using Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, DB2 Packages, Reports & SQL Functions for Reports.
- Worked with VSS Version control in order to create virtual library of computer files.
Environment: Java 1.4, JSP2.0, Servlets2.4, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, Spring 2.0.3, JDBC3.0, Design patterns, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, RAD6.0, IBM Web Sphere server6.1, IBM DB29.0, VSS.