- Experienced Full Stack developer specially focused on Angular 6 developing process with 6 years of experience, exposed to all phases of development cycle.
- Test Driven Development while developing an application.
- Experience in developing applications using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes over Agile, Scrum, and KANBAN.
- Hands on experience with Pair based programming and Test Driven Development (TDD) when developing an application.
- Experience in Angular JS structural framework for building Single Page Application.
- Experience working and its frameworks like Express along with Oracle.
- Extensive use of package managers like NPM and Bower for managing and upgrading the Angular 6.
- Experience in Front End Technologies like JSP, HTML, Bootstrap, JQUERY and Angular.JS.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular JS, bootstrap JS etc.
- Experience in working with third party Web Services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Experienced in using web design tools like Bootstrap.
- Well versed with Oracle, DB2 and MySQL as back-end Databases.
- Very good understanding and experienced in SDLC and Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Willingness and ability to adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
: MS in Computer Science
Programming Languages: Java (1.7,1.8), C++
IntelliJ IDEA, WebStorm, Eclipse, MySQL: workbench, JUnit, Mockito, Mocha/Chai, Jasmine, Maven, JIRA, Crucible, Jenkins, Grunt, Git, BitBucket
Framework/Architecture: Angular, Spring MVC, Node JS
Database: MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Confidential, Austin, TX
Environment: Angular 6, Java, Spring MVC, HTML/CSS, RESTful, MongoDB, Agile.
- Responsible for designing and developing web application interface using Angular 6, HTML/CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Developed features based on stakeholder’s requirements using Test Driven Development (TDD) principles.
- Worked in agile environment within team of 4 members and completed user stories, tasks, sub-tasks in bi-weekly sprints.
- Participated in peer code reviews over Crucible, used Jenkins for automation, JIRA for tracking progress and Git for version control.
- Helped define best practices by following style guides and organizing code structure to keep controller’s logic simple.
- Created RESTful API endpoints over Java and Spring MVC, and used to implement multithreaded environment.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Sharded Oracle clusters to store collected data from surveys in BSON format. (stored document per day)
- Tested all application controllers extensively with mocha/chai and Angular 6's built-in testing facilities.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Environment: Angular 5, NodeJS, Java, HTML/CSS, Restful, Agile.
- Worked closely with product managers, design team and other engineers to implement user facing features for application.
- Created, designed and integrated components of candidate’s page portal using Angular 5, HTML/CSS and Bootstrap.
- Created pages for Login using single sign on, main page containing favorites and page for continuous integration configuration.
- Smoothly integrated third party API’s to simplify sign on using Facebook, Gmail and GitHub accounts.
- Conducted Peer code reviews, collaborated with other developers and off shore team, performed thorough Unit/Integration testing of assigned modules prior to deploying into QA Environment.
- Worked closely with the team on developing and adding new features, defect fixing and major enhancements in application.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC, J2EE, Java, Angular JS, MySQL, HTML/CSS.
- Assisted in designing common services to achieve SOA objectives of reusing services and reduce size of codes for faster processing and memory management.
- Worked with different business groups to identify business and functional requirements. Involved in Application Design, Product Development, Unit Testing, Defect fixing.
- Developed, implemented and consumed SOAP and RESTful services. Implemented custom status codes, path (URL) parameters, key-value parameters, query parameters, and custom HTTP headers.
- Maintained best practices like Control Visibility with Scopes, promote reuse with Sub-processes, Consolidate Literal Values, Externalize with Module Properties, Use Profiles for Staging, Defining Service Contracts, Avoid XML Collisions & Increase Log Levels.
- Developed stored procedures, functions and views using SQL to get the details. Developed UNIX Cron shell scripts to automate daily export/import processes.
- Extensively involved in fine tuning the SQL Performance which includes tuning of long running queries and indexing.
- Created various style sheets using CSS for formatting web pages.
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit and Mockito for optimizing the efficiency of the application.
- Worked closely with business to define development estimates according to Agile (SCRUM) Methodology.