- More than 13 years of experience in .Net / C# business - oriented applications.
- More than 5 years working on Single Page Applications.
- Proficient in Angular 2, Typescript, ALM and other state of the art technologies.
- Extensive experience in business analysis and requirements.
- Proficient in team-based practices like Git, Agile and DevOps.
Cloud Platforms: Extensive experience in Azure, design, deployment and maintenance of web apps, serverless and other features. Experienced in AWS, microservices, VM and others.
Frameworks: .Net in all releases, Angular 2-6, NGRX 4, Ionic 2, Angular 1.x, Material Design, Bootstrap and Knockout.
Databases and Data resources: SQL, Entity Framework, Mongo (NoSQL) and Cosmos DB (NoSQL)
Methodologies: Proficient in Agile and Scrum. Familiar with Kanban board.
Test: Jasmine, Jasmine Typescript, Karma, Protractor. Builders: Gulp, Grunt, familiar with Webpack
DevOps: Git, TFS, Visual Studio Online
Legacy Software: Classic Asp, .Net Web Forms, Web services, SOAP, WCF, WPF, Silverlight. Rest API
- Developed a set of applications for the Food Delivery industry using the platform described above.
- The result is an extremely efficient solution for companies that want to offer delivery services across a variety of platforms from phones to tablets to PC.
- Built using .Net Core 2.0, C#, Entity Framework (Code first), SQL in an integrated Azure cloud server.
- Front end in Angular 2 and 4. Typescript and tested using Jest.
- Managed in Visual Studio Online, with Git and Agile Scrum tools. Delivered through continuous integration.
- Use of third-party APIs like Yelp, Seamless and Google
- Geolocation features optimized for Browser and Phone.
- The phone app uses VS TACO (sic) that streamlines and automatize the creation of apps from standard templates in Visual Studio.
- The phone app uses Azure Mobile Services that automatize, third party APIs consumption and Push updates that work outside the Google and Apple stores, improving quality and speed of development.
- Used .Net in an AWS platform and a SQL cloud-based server. C# and Web API.
- Created Phone Apps using Ionic and Angular for administration.
- Integrated legacy Access database to application to manage soccer coaches’ schedules and time sheets.
- The portal took another Access database, created a worker job to transfer new classes to an Azure based SQL server to sell classes on the Web Portal based.
- Used Angular to get data and maintain parents involved through, offers and special services.
- Used Sass Bootstrap to manage styles with cleanliness and speed.
- Used external APIs to manage JWT and third party s like Facebook login.
- Moved them from a Classic ASP architecture to a modern MVC. Updated web services from SOAP WCF to Web API.
- Used Telerik tools to create offline web-based documents and spreadsheets.
- Integrated to companion web app using
- Developed Knockout based SPA to manage and register Mail, Scheduling and Billing for the same Lawyer market.
- Accessed all kinds of third-party mail servers from Exchange to Pop.
- Extremely fast and used filters to assign documents to context using smart search.
- Developed .Net web forms and MVC solutions for the Japanese industries in US
- Early adopters of Asp.Net Web forms.
- Developed solutions in SOAP Web services and later WCF and WPF.in a REST API architecture.
- Developed Inventory systems using .Net, SQL, Web forms and MVC.
- Created Manufacturing critical routes management software.