- 6 years of experience in requirements gathering, deployment of Web Applications and client server multi - tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC from requirement analysis, designing, coding, UAT, documentation & implementation.
- Good knowledge on core java with strong understanding of Multithreading, Collections, Exception handling, Garbage Collector.
- Good at development in enterprise web applications using Core Java, Java 1.8, Java EE.
- Experience in consuming SOAP WebServices using Apache CXF and Axis frameworks.
- Extensive experience in developing RESTful (JAX-RS) web service using REST Easy and Jersey framework, JSON as a data exchange format to integrate custom web applications and various enterprise systems like Alfresco ECM, Sun LDAP, RDBMS and ServiceNow ticket management.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts, queries, PL-SQL, stored procedures, functions using Oracle.
- Experience in Web/Application Servers such as Tomcat 6, JBoss 6 for deploying and configuring web applications.
- Good at development in enterprise web applications using Core Java, Java EE.
- Expertise with frameworks like Angular JS, jQuery in web presentation layer with servlets, JSP, Spring MVC at the web controller layer.
- Valuable experience in working with the Document Object Model(DOM) and DOM functions.
- Expertise with development tools like Eclipse, TOAD, MQ browser, WSAD, WID, DB2 Command editor, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Edit plus.
- Expertise in developing web services using WSDL, RESTFUL and SOAP.
- Expertise in different open source frameworks like Struts2.0/2.1, Spring 2.5/3.0 and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, IBatis, Mybatis, jQuery.
- Adopted Spring Security to support the Single sign on between old and new platform.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications on Apache Tomcat web server and WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss application server.
- Used NodeJS, React. JS, and Backbone.JS MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Hands-on experience in deploying applications on Windows and UNIX environments.
- Experience in using Text-Editors like Eclipse, Komodo Edit, Sublime Text and Notepad++.
- Strong Experience in RDBMS using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Prepared Statements.
- Experience in integrating REST, SOAP services using MuleSoft.
- Expertise in developing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in databases viz. Oracle, SQL Server 2000, My SQL, and DB2 and excellent development experience using Agile Methodology.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra and Cache database.
- Experience in Data Modeling and working with Cassandra Query Language (CQL).
- Experienced in ReactJS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Developed and maintained code for various applications using PHP, Java and MySQL.
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phases and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools.
- Good Working experience in using different Spring modules like Spring Core Container Module.
- Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, SpringORM Module, Spring security, Spring Quartz scheduler in Web applications.
- Implementation Experience with Oracle BPM and BPMN 2.0
- Experience in writing queries using Oracle 10g, Sybase, SQL Server 2008 and MySQL.
- Experience in writing with no schema database Couch DB and have knowledge on MongoDB.
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases for system testing, Used Log4j for logging.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Enhancement, Production Support and Change Management of business applications, even used mythologies like Agile, Waterfall, TDD and RAD development.
Java Technology: J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSTL, JSON, POJO, JMS, JSF, JPA), Struts, Spring Core and MVC, Hibernate, Web services.
App/Web Servers: Web logic, Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBOSS, SSL, Glassfish
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, DB2, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, Mongo DB.
Testing Tools: Junit, Selenium, Jasmine and karma.
IDES: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, RAD and IntelliJ.
Messaging Technologies: JMS and IBM MQ
Version control Tool: GIT, SVN and CVS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Operating System: Windows (98/2000/XP/7/8), Linux, Ubuntu.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Builder etc.
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms and Streams to store and process the data.
- Implemented Multithreading concept to handle transaction management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap, AngularJS and Node.js as frontend building Environment.
- Configure and run gulp tasks in Node.js runtime and handle injection, CSS pre-processing, test-running.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS and implemented code asper coding standards.
- Expertise in consuming RESTful web services using Node.js, AngularJS and jQuery along with JSON parsing to implement AJAX call and render the response data to User Interface.
- Used Spring DI, Annotations and MVC to implement business and navigation of application.
- Used Spring Ribbon along with Spring Boot for load balancing and Fault tolerance of the application.
- Developed MicroServices with Spring to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each MicroServices in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway
- Experience in creating RESTful web services using Jersey, SPRING framework and JAX-RS.
- Implemented RESTful web services to retrieve data from client side and made RESTAPI calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to project client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security &OAuth2.
- Implemented the business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Developed Entity objects and used Hibernate the ORM tool to access persistent data from MySQL.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node JS with AngularJS and Mongo DB.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database, ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- MYSQL was used as the database for the application which was hosted in the cloud using Amazon RDS service.
- Developed and maintained functions, procedures, triggers, indexes using MYSQL database programming.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Used Maven as a Build Process and used generating Documentation, Reporting, and adding Dependencies.
- Developed test scripts in Selenium Web Driver using Java Language. Developed testing using JUnit.
- Used JIRA for resolving bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project.
- Used GIT as a version control system and deployed the application in Production environment and implemented Log4J for Logging Errors
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance of the application and troubleshooting of Issues on JBoss by checking logs, payments etc.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Agile Scrum development (2 week sprints/Iterations), Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavioral-Driven Development (BDD), Junit, Mockito, Maven, JIRA issue navigator, Crucible Code Reviews is part of every day's work.
- Developed administration Module which has Registration forms and Login forms.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts such as OOPS, Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Collections, etc. in application.
- Developed application using Java 8 Lambda Expressions.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Implemented SOAP Services (JAX-WS) to interact with external systems. Involved in writing client code for invoking SOAP based web services.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Involved in creation of logs using Log4J for error tracking.
- Implemented Design Patterns such as Command Pattern, Business Delegator, Service Locator, Business Objects and Data Objects.
- Implemented batch jobs in Core Java.
- Developed, configured and deployed on WebLogic application server in local and integration test environments
- Deployed Web Applications on Jboss 6 Servers.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL functions and Stored Procedures for the Persistence layer for required business objects and validated Stored Procedures by using Oracle database and used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Used GitHub as version control to check in the code, created branches and tagged the code in GitHub.
- Used Jenkins for the continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) of the application.
- Used Maven for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Involved in unit testing of the modules using test-cases and involved in integration testing.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Designed Use Cases, Sequence and Class diagrams, activities, objects and components. Used UML (MS Visio) for software design.
- Designed and developed XML processing components for the dynamic display of the menu on the application.
- Used Java8 features to develop the application like lambda expressions, Streams, Functional Interfaces and used default and static methods in interfaces.
- Involved in developing Web Services using RESTful and SOAP frameworks and also created SOAP Web Services using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring of data.
- Extensively used Hibernate, ORM mapping solution technique, to map data representation from MVC model and Oracle Relational Data Model with a SQL based schema.
- Developed SQL Queries for retrieving the data from the database.
- Used EJB Entity Beans to map entity objects such as customer, account and product plans to relational database tables.
- Worked on creating XML and XSL extensively as the script logic was completely separated from the UI.
- Involved in working with invoking of WebServices by using Axis, REST, WSDL, SOAP with techniques such as AJAX, jQuery, JSON, DHTML and DOM Scripting.
- Worked on AngularJS to create Controllers, services and used AngularJS filters to filter the functionality in the search box.
- Involved in analyzing the Maven dependency management in the base code to annotate dependencies on to Spring Boot application for Micro Services.
- Worked on implementing core features of AngularJS framework such as Dependency Injection, Data binding, filters, Directives and deep linking.
- Used Spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management by using factory class.
- Used Hibernate to create data layer to perform CRUD operations on the database.
- Used GitHub as version control tool.
- Used Junit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration, Testing and generating of test cases for Web application using Junit, Jenkins and Log4j.
- Involved in developing of application specific custom tag libraries.
Environment: Spring 4.1, Java 1.7, AngularJS 2.0, CSS 3, Bootstrap, HTML5, JIRA, IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5, Docker, Jenkins CI 1.5, AWS S3, UNIX/LINUX, Junit 2.5,Oracle 11g.
- Designed and developed Application using Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Spring Templates.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, and design, development, and Testing and Maintenance phases of the application.
- Implemented Agile development process on Software Development Life Cycle.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Developed Soap and Rest web service clients to communicate with third party vendors.
- Involved in using REST API while integrating with servers.
- Created sequence and stored procedures for analyzing complex queries.
- Developed Junit test classes for unit testing purposes.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Developed server running script for automation using the JBoss 6.3 application server
- Extensively used GIT as the version controlling Tool.
- Configured Log4j for adding the debugging information in the code base.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE. Ran check style, PMD defects & Find bugs and fixed them.
- Involved in debugging the defects, code review and analysis of Performance issues.
- Involved in peer level design & code reviews. Used GIT for version and source control.
Environment: Java /J2EE, Multithreading, core Java, Spring, Hibernate ORM 4.3.0, Spring web-flow, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Hibernate, JSF, JSTL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS, Bootstrap, XML, XSD schema, web services (Soap and Rest), JBoss, MAVEN, Oracle12g, GIT, JIRA, Junit, Log4j.
- Involved in High Level Design Documentation(HLD).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Service using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring AOP and Spring IOC.
- Worked on DAO Pattern to get the data from database using Hibernate to carryout various operations.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Worked with Web Services Components JAX-RS services and worked with Restful Web Services to interact with the external systems.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to build and deploy the application on Glass Fish server to check the functionality of the application.
- Extensively worked with Bootstrap and Responsive design to make the application responsive.
- Extensively Worked on Restful Web Services to get the JSON Object and to use that JSON object to display the result on the webpage.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries to fetch the data from the Oracle Database.