- Over 10+ years of experience in IT Industry with proficiency in Design & Development of various software projects.
- Sun Certified Java programmer with over 8 years of experience developing enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and Machine learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies in Banking, Insurance and Telecom.
- Hands on design and implementation of AI, machine learning algorithms using Python and R.
- Expertise in distributed application architecture, object oriented design, and web based applications.
- Expertise in Application Design & Architecture using Core Java, J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, Swing, Struts, JSP Servlets, Filters, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, MDB, Java Beans, Web Services, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, ANT, Maven, log4j.
- Excellent Project implementation skills using Core Java, Java Beans, J2EE (JSP, Servlets), EJB, JMS, JSF, Struts, spring, spring batch, Hibernate, JDBC, XML, Web Services and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in J2EE Architecture, Java and J2EE Core Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development Methodologies (OOAD), Object Modeling with Use Cases, Sequence & Class.
- Diagrams using UML with Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, fine-tuning and administering middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBOSS & Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in SOAP, JAXB, JAXP, JAX-RPC, XML/XSLT and WSDL for developing Web Services.
- Experience in configuration management using CVS, SVN and VSS
- Experience in various databases Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server
- Experience and Strong knowledge in Design Patterns like Single Ton, Service Locator, MVC, Facade, Value Object and Caching Technique.
- Good knowledge in Log4j, JUnit, Maven and Jenkins
- Specialized in RDBMS design using normalization techniques and expertise in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Trig
Technologies & Primary Tools: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, ML, PMML, AI, Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Cloudera, Storm, KafKa, Hive, Impala, Flume, Sqoop, C, C++, Pytho, GraphLab, AWS, R, Spark, scikit-learn
Mark-up/Scripting languages: Django, Flask, Pyramid, PyJamas, Jython, Web2py IDE Brackets, WebStorm, PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, PyDev, IDLE, NetBeans, Sublime Text
Web tools and languages: HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Java Script, AJAX Unix Shell Script
Application Servers: Websphere, Apache Tomcat, Jboss
Databases: RDBMS, Oracle, Informix, SQL Server, DB2, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, triggers, JDBC
Protocols: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web services
Operating Systems: Windows 8/XP/Vista, Unix.
Tools: Eclipse, Rational Rose, Dreamweaver, RAD, Net Beans.
Methodologies: J2EE, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Waterfall, Iterative and incremental development, Agile Software development methodologies
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC.
Sr. Machine Learning Developer
- Used R for prototype on a sample data exploration to identify the best algorithimic approach and then wrote scala scripts using spark machine learning module.
- Involved in building data pipelines that extract, classify, merge and deliver new insights on the data.
- Developing RESTful APIs on Promises using Node JS and Express library.
- Developed modules using Node JS and Promises.
- Modernize existing system to utilize newer technologies - Angular 6, GraphQL / Apollo, and TypeScript.
- Compeleted development of the flagship client side re-write of RSINet using Webpack, React, and Apollo.
- Worked on Node.js Middleware framework like Express.js and Hapi.js and Yoemon, essentially developed microservices and serve them through middleware. Served any Client side libraries through microservice.
- Implemented Angular services to interact with Express.js on the server-side in-order to perform CRUD operations on database.
- Worked as a Lead developer using Node JS (Express and Hapi), Java and Angular JS.
- Worked on full-stack development, with a focus on react/redux on the front-end and nodejs/koa on the back-end
- Worked on Server frameworks like Express.js, Socket.IO, Koa.js, Hapi JS.
- Worked with Grunt and used plugins - uglify, concat, replace, eslint, jslint, sprite. worked with regression testing using Jslint and Selenium.
- Used webpack to make the development environment better.
- Used Node.js to run Webpack tasks and build properly the project.
- Used EcmaScript, ReactJS, Flux, Babel, Node and Web-Pack to create a SPA.
- Used Babel, web pack and react JSX presets.
- Created unit tests for front end logic using Jest and enzyme.
- Extensively involved in testing user interface of the application using Mocha and Chai.
- Created unit-test for react components using Mocha, Chai.
- Wrote unit and end-to-end tests using Mocha, Jasmine, and Protractor.
- Followed strict patterns of RA team for unit test cases with mocha and jasmine.
- Used React Router to implement routing functionality in SPA built in React.
- Used React Router Redux to store the route parameters in the redux store.
- Implemented mock backend, in Angular JS using Typescript for testing purposes.
- Solved Callback hells in Node.JS by using Promises and Generators from ES6 resulting in unchaining of events and making the code efficient.
- Worked with Lodash libraries for Ajax calls and utility functions respectively.
- Used NextJs for server-side rendering for better performance and for SEO.
- Developed UI using ReactJs and Redux and NextJS.
- Implemented a POC to pick a state management tool between Redux and MobX.
- Used ReactJs and MobX for front end development.
- Involved in processing JSON data from RESTful web service by using Axios to get resources from the database and populated data on the UI and used Redux-Saga as middleware.
- Used Axios to fetch the data by consuming the Rest API.
- Used Redux Thunk Middleware, in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Introduced redux-thunk and Immutable.js as additional libraries to support ReactJs application.
- Redux-saga used to make application side effects easier to manage, more efficient to execute, simple to test, and better at handling failures.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Express JS, Node JS and Firebase.
- Firebase was used as back-end database to save the data.
- Managed and reviewed Hadoop log files.
- Worked with time series data, and perform various statistical and (AI) artificial intelligence, (ML) machine learning algorithm such as LMS, regression, filtering, correlation, neural network.
- Designed the (AI) artificial intelligence, (ML) Machine learning data pipeline for regular monitoring and performance evaluation of the deployed ML models.
- Built codebase for a natural language processing and (AI) artificial intelligence, (ML) machine learning framework.
- Tested raw data and executed performance scripts.
- Shared responsibility for administration of Hadoop, Hive and Pig.
- Developed Map Reduce programs to parse the raw data, populate staging tables and store the refined data in partitioned tables in the EDW.
- Created Hive queries that helped market analysts spot emerging trends by comparing fresh data with EDW reference tables and historical metrics.
- Enabled speedy reviews and first mover advantages by using Oozie to automate data loading into the Hadoop Distributed File System and PIG to pre-process the data.
- Provided design recommendations and thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders that improved review processes and resolved technical problems.
- Managed and reviewed Hadoop log files.
- Experienced in doing the restful calls using Scala and load the data into spark DataFrames.
- Developed Hive/MapReduce/Spark Python modules for ML & predictive analytics in Hadoop/Hive/Hue on AWS. PIG scripts are written for ETL jobs, to acquire data from multiple sources and convert them into uniform format.
- Developed application using J2EE architecture with Struts, Spring and Hibernate using concrete principles laid down by design patterns
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Implemented JSF framework in the application which is based on MVC design architecture.
- Implemented JAVA Web Services based on SOA architecture with SOAP and WSDL.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Struts/Hibernate persistence solution with the application architectures.
- Used Hibernate as data mapping and persistence framework to implement data access abstraction.
- Designed the architecture for a scalable, maintainable, highly-available J2EE application using in Web logic.
- Architect and development of core components of a web site application using J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, SQL/PLSQL
- Developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Responsible for Design and Architecture of J2EE application
- Developed technical solutions to build Java architectural framework.
- Recommended new technologies and tools to support Java architecture.
- Design and architectural decisions for a multi-tier reusable service based J2EE application
- Developed web presentation layer using jQuery, HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Implemented Ajax with JQuery to refresh results from Ajax page.
- Developed internal application using Angular.js and Node.js connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular.JS
- Implemented MVVM in all interactive views using jQuery & Knockout.js and layouts in Bootstrap.
- Developed frontend widgets in Backbone.js and Handlebars.js
- Wrote stored procedures in Oracle PL/SQL for data entry and retrieval
- Used JPA with Entity Beans for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations.
- Worked in RDBMS implementation using SOAP, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL on Oracle database.
- Implemented the Connectivity to the Data Base Server Using JDBC.
Confidential .- Columbia, MD
Sr. Machine Learning Developer
- Devised a machine learning algorithm using Python for facial recognition.
- Worked on various methods including data fusion and machine learning and improved the accuracy of distinguished right rules from potential rules.
- Tested with various Machine Learning algorithms as Support Vector Machine, Random Forest, Trees with XGBoost concluded Decision Trees as champion model.
- Configured Spark streaming to get ongoing information from the Kafka and store the stream information to HDFS.
- Experienced in decommissioning the legacy systems.
- Written multiple Map Reduce programs to extract data for extraction, transformation and aggregation from different sources having multiple file formats including XML, JSON, CSV &other compressed file formats.
- Assisted with data capacity planning and node forecasting.
- Worked on importing and exporting data from Oracle and DB2 into HDFS and HIVE using SQOOP and automated the SQOOP jobs by scheduling in Oozie.
- Create Hive scripts to load data from one stage into another and implemented incremental load with the changed data architecture.
- Worked extensively on HIVE, SQOOP, SHELL, PIG, and PYTHON.
- Used SQOOP to move the structured data from AS400DB2, Oracle and SQL.
- Used AXWAY to FTP the OPTIM files to move to Hadoop and create tables on top of the data.
- Scheduled CRON JOB to schedule the shell scripts.
- Experienced in writing HIVE JOIN Queries.
- Used PIG predefined functions to convert the fixed width file to delimited file.
- Used python to read the AVRO file.
- Developed shell scripts to perform the incremental loads.
- Used HIVE join queries to join multiple tables of a source system and load them into Elastic Search Tables.
- Experienced in moving data from MULTIMEMBER'S to Hadoop.
- Launching and Setup of HADOOP Cluster on AWS, which includes configuring different components of HADOOP
- Architect, Designed and implemented key services within the project.
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application
- Designing Architecture, developing and implementing components of day-to-day for user Web Interface.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to communicate with the database
- Application was developed in J2EE using MVC architecture.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interface with the application logic.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Jakarta Struts framework,
- Designed and implemented Service Oriented Architecture, enterprise service bus, web applications, databases, data warehouses, business rules.
- Used Java/J2EE, MVC, DAO and Value Object Design Pattern for component architecture.
- Architected the design for reading XML files using Groovy.
- Frontend utility is web application followed J2EE architecture.
- It used Struts framework to divide Model, business logic and presentation layers. Spring is also used for dependency injection for the necessary resources. JDBC template is also used to make database calls.
- Architected mainframe modernization solutions using SOA/web services, middleware integration technologies and ESB based on JAVA/J2EE.
- Implemented JSF framework in the application which is based on MVC design architecture.
- Implemented CSS3, DOM Api, DOJO and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Designed the web user interfaces for all the above use cases using JSP, Struts, HTML5, jQuery, XML and Ajax.
- Created Node.js middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework and control set.
- Worked on DB2 data base for storing and retrieving the application data
- Developed the CRUD API for the POSEngine using Restful Webservices.
- Developed PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and database upgrade from oracle using TOAD.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations
- Test the API responses for the WCS changes deployed on continuous basis, validate the GreenBox response data and MongoDB data.
- Implemented Coherence Cache which can be used with Spring Annotations.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF
- Developed Web service components using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, JAX-RPC with java.
- Consumed Web Services using Apache CXF framework for getting remote information
- Extensively used Eclipse as the IDE tool for creating the code.
- Deployed the application under WebSphere application server and involved in resolving deployment issues.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture Struts Framework, Hibernate and EJB deployed on Websphere Application Server connecting to an Oracle database.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Develop software in JAVA/J2EE, EJB, Struts, XML, Oracle and Enterprise Architecture.
- Used iBATIS framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and JSF.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP
- Developed application infrastructure using GWT/GXT as the front-end architecture using AJAX.
- Architectured & Designed the Restful web services and developed core component layers like xml validation, core service layer, solr search and transformation components.
- Worked with the development team on the UI architecture and design of the prototypes.
- Used EJB, JMS, Java Script in enhancement of the product
- Create and maintain Amazon EC2 instance that supports the company's project management site and Mercurial as version control.
- Build and maintained a Selenium Regression test suite.
- Designed Use Cases using UML and managed the entire functional requirements life cycle using water fall model.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles
- JSON is used for serializing and deserializing data that is sent to or receive from JSP pages.
- Designed and Developed Servlets and JSP pages for authentication
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application
- Built CVS and XML file loaders and splitters for financial data.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing.
- Implemented Cognos SDK code for extracting the report schedules defined by power users.
- Created web services using SOAP for SOA to get data from Mainframes and content manager.
- Generate Cobol procedures to apply business logic to the data.
- Batch program has been written using PL/I procedure
- Configuring and analyzing JCL to execute mainframe batch
- Wrote Java programs, performed builds, monitored DB2 data and ran SQL.
- Responsible for development and support of Service Activation System (SAS) written in JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Developed Java Script and Action Script, VB Script macros for Client Side validations.
- Developed web Application for the online giving application using ASP.Net (C#), HTML
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Ibatis, Struts, JSF, EJB, Jquery, My Sql, Toad, Sql Server, DB2, Apache Axis2, WSDL, Netbeans, Jboss, Clearcase, Mercurial, Selenium, Waterfall Model, UML, JSP, Servlet, ANT, XML, EMC Documentum, JIRA, Swing, Cognos, Ilog, Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM, IBM MQ Series, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Ruby, Wordpress, Drupal, .Net, C, C++, Mainframe, Cobol, PL/I, JCL, SQL, SAS, VB, ASP.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Agile methodology was adopted in the development, and used Scrum method of project management.
- Implemented UI layer using Flex and business layer using Spring MVC and developed persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Designing Flex UI components as well as development of Flex custom components.
- Developed eye catching MXML view components using Flex Builder.
- Used Cairngorm MVC Architecture to handle the events and to retrieve the data from the server.
- Responsible for design and development of user interface using Flex Layout and Navigation, Data grid menus, and skinning components.
- Used Cisco Cues charts for creating Bar charts, Line charts and Pie Charts to show the project specific performance metrics
- Integrated Flex with BlazeDS to communicate Server side Objects which was build using Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Extensively used RemoteObjects to retrieve data from the remote server and perform required business functionalities from the front end.
- Used spring framework modules like Core container module, Application context module, Spring AOP module, Spring ORM and Spring MVC module.
- Configured Spring Application-Context.xml used by spring container to inject dependencies to java classes to optimize memory resources.
Environment: Java, J2ee, Spring, Hibernate, Flex, Action Script, MXM, XML, XSD, Java script, Blaze DS, Cairngorm MVC Framework, IBM RAD, ClearCase, Oracle, Log4j, Weblogic, Sql, DbVisualizer, Webservices, Agile, ClearQuest, Maven, UML (Rational Rose), HTML, CSS and Windows 2000 Prof
Confidential, Santa Clara CA
- Followed the Agile methodology iterative process for each of the module in the project.
- Developed the Login Module and Reimbursement Module.
- All modules developed with the framework design patterns and DAOs, Hibernate for persistence layer, Spring Framework for Application layer.
- Prototyped Flex based RFC using Flex, consuming web services using BlazeDS.
- Used Spring framework in enabling Controller Class access to Hibernate.
- Designed and developed several Flex UI Screens and Custom Components using MXML and Action script.
- Designed and developed user interface using Flex Components: ViewStack, Checkboxes, Repeater, Title Window, Text Area and others.
- Created components that have multiple views using States and also used Effects and Transitions when a State is entered or exited.
- Extensively used to data models to store the form data.
- Worked on a proof of concept on Internationalization in flex.
- Developed Action Script functions for event handling response handling and error handling
- Implemented Singleton Service Locator design patterns in Cairngorm MVC architecture to interact with backend.
- Implemented JSON with Flex to feed Data grids into the web application.
- Worked on development of Error Handling mechanism on the Flex side by catching the error code and message streamed from server and wrapping it in a custom Exception Object.
- Used Blaze DS to connect flex application with backend J2EE and Web Services layer to pull out the data to Flex UI components
Environment: Java, JSP, J2EE, Hibernate, Log4j, Struts, JSON, Apache Axis 2, Spring, WebServices, Adobe flex builder, Flex API, Blaze DS, Flex, MXML, Action script, Tomcat Web Server, Websphere, IBM RAD V6, ClearCase, JQuery, Agile, VSS, Sql Server, Pl/Sql, TOAD, XML, CruiseControl, Unix, HTML,XSLT and CSS
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Software developer
- Developed project using MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular 2, NodeJS, Typescript and Bootstrap
- Developed various Angular 2 Components, Modules, Services (observable/promises) and Pipes using TypeScript.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application tasks.
- Used angular validation controls so it can help managers to fill forms easier.
- Used Twitter bootstrap concepts to make the web application responsive to mobile and tablet screens.
- Creating Procedures and functions.
- Design and development of various reports.
- Windows service Development and deployment
- Design and Coding, Moving Load Analysis (MLA), Moving Load Analysis is windows-based application for analyzing the effect of moving load on bridge. Application is developed using three-tier architecture.
- Visual Studio, SQL Server, Involved in Forms design and development.
- Creating objects like tables, indexes & views.
- Actively involved in code review and code quality check process.
- Implemented optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
Environment:, Angular 2, Typescript, Angular CLI, ExpressJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, Mongoose, AJAX, Lodash, JSON, NPM, Bootstrap, XML, Jasmine and GIT.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Implement pages based on mockups from designers/style guides
- Develop enterprise applications using JS MVC frameworks (React.js and Redux)
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Write Unit Test suites using Jest.
- Used Webpack to minify and bundle the code along with gulp.
- Worked on JOI Validations both on client side and server side.
- Developing CSS Style for web page using SASS Structure.
- Handling cross browser compatibility issues
- Implementing Web Accessibility and SEO techniquesTransformation and integration of API's
- Used SQL and C++, created and maintained a nightly process that loaded, parsed, validated and imported data from different sources and platforms into SQL servers.
- Providing analysis and recommendations based on current reporting technology trends. Completed classes in SSRS and Oracle Bi