Aspiring for promising and motivating career in the domain of Software Developer where my skills, Knowledge and spirit for teamwork would be an asset to the organization.
- Around 4 years of experience in Software Development.
- Having knowledge in implementing oops concepts, maps as well as exception handling
- Strong knowledge on Java, J2EE technologies like servlets, JSP and REST API
- Good Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Familiar with apache tomcat server to developing and deploying the application.
- Ability to learn and adopt quickly to the emerging new technologies and paradigms.
- Basic knowledge on JQuery
- Knowledge on Spring MVC
Operating Systems: Windows XP/ 7
Database: Oracle 10g, MySQL
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0
Tools: Eclipse, Rally, Net beans
Repository: SVN, GitHub
Technology/Tools: Java, Swing, REST API
- Collecting the requirement from the management.
- Designing UI and Backend web services using Swing and Java
- Implementing the requirement and giving demo to stake holders.
Technology/Tools: Java, Oracle 10g, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, JQuery, Junit
- Gathering requirements from clients.
- Designing UI of Confidential application using JSP, Java script and JQuery.
- Creating Procedures and triggers to pull data from DB.
- Attending calls with client and providing them the updates.
- Creating detailed design document for user stories.
- JRule integration with Java code
- Designing UI part of Confidential application using HTML and ember js
Technology/Tools: MySQL, Spring MVC Java, Java Script, Apache Tomcat7.0
- Understanding requirements of customers, enhancement of application and fixing the issue.
- Identify production and non - production application issues.
- Configured new policy setup for newly integrated application with Confidential .
- Designing of UI part of Confidential application using HTML and java script.
- Integrating Confidential application with the other applications of clients.
- Creating rules and policies for integrating