- Ambitious and driven IT professional with 8 years of experience a proven history.
- Diversified exposure in Software Process Engineering, designing & building a Web Application using Java/J2EE Technology, AWS &open source technologies.
- Extensive handling of the work mode with Frontend and Backend technologies.
- Indulged in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which included Analyzing, Designing, Programming, Building, Testing, Debugging, and Maintaining.
- Good Working knowledge of the skills using Agile methodology with incremental and iterative development and waterfall methodology.
- Involved in CI/CD process using Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment
- Experience in application development using Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Experience in PL/SQL, including migration of data from MS Excel file to Oracle tables through Apex
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases in production domain.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and object modelling using UML (Use cases, Test Cases, Sequence and Class diagrams).
- Experience in developing Web Services using - SOAP, Restful, WSDL and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design).
- Experienced using Java/J2EE patterns Front Controller, Session, Façade, DOM, Factory Method and Singleton.
- Practical experience in using IDE tools such as NetBeans, Eclipse, RAD, and application servers WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Experience in SQL using Oracle 9i/10g, T-SQL and PL/SQL using Oracle 9i/10g/11i, Elastic search/NoSQL
- Experience in using version control tools like Git, SVN.
- Hands-on experience in unit testing as well as integrated testing, mock testing frameworks TestNG, Mockito, Spring mock and Junit.
- Experience in design and development of Model View Controller using Servlet, Struts 1.1 and Spring MVC.
- Provided solutions to automate development and testing for web services-based application
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills backed by good communication skills.
Programing Skills: Java/J2EE.
Databases: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL, Mongo DB.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Struts, Spring.
App/ Web Servers: WebSphere Application Server, Web Logic, J boss, Tomcat.
Web services: Restful, SOAP
Building Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Ant, Log4j.
Version Control: GIT, SVN, ClearCase.
Testing: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Mock Testing.
IDE s: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Edit plus, Text Pad, J Builder, Net Beans, IntelliJ IDEA
Amazon Web Services: EC2
Microservices: Swagger, Spring Microservices, Spring boot.
Platforms: Windows, Linux
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Others: JMS, SDLC.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Java Developer
- Developed Agent Portal with HTML5, CSS, JSON, AJAX and Angular 2 for developing user interface and server-side technology.
- Developed application using Frameworks Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP and Hibernate.
- Angular JS used for creating single page application using a RESTful service for persisting data.
- Used Log4j for auditing and logging activities and work with SOLR enterprise search platform.
- Implementing the Angular JS and Spring MVC framework for data access.
- Several design patterns like Delegation, Abstraction, Singleton, Factory, Data Transfer Object and Data Access Object were used for the application development.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Customized RESTful web service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between frond-end and middle tier controller.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Managed the gathering and analysis of CI/CD production environment statistics.
- Configured WebSphere resources like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, connection pooling, Implemented creation of Server groups and clusters in WebSphere Application server.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and SpringBoot for Microservices.
- Used GitHub version controlling tools (CI/CD) to maintain project versions supported the application through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Configuring of Amazon EC2 (AWS) Cloud Servers using AMI's (Linux/Ubuntu) and configuring the servers for specified applications.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end side, to provide different services.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Designed CSS3 based web pages, which were cross-browser compatible.
- Wrote various classes and methods for data retrieval while implementing NODE.JS components.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using SpringBoot.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advice to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Web applications like message posting and auto complete form for secured validations.
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Implementation of Elastic search in web application environment.
- Development of Spring Boot applications with micro services.
- Worked with Oracle 11g databases MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations
- Development of REST web services using spring with the enabled OAUTH.
- Used Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2).
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment and integration of the build and release process.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. Developed call back functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Managed advanced techniques for single page business solutions and front-end MVC patterns.
Confidential, Salt lake city, UT
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in the designing of the modules and created design documents and various UML diagrams like sequence diagrams, class diagrams and use case diagrams for various use cases
- Developed SoapUI tests, web-based applications using Python, CSS and HTML
- Utilized Agile Methodologies to manage full life-cycle development of the project
- Developed forms using HTML and performing client-side validations using Java Script, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
- Used React JS and node.js in UI Development.
- Migration of WebSphere application server to Tomcat application
- Configured/Managed Jenkins CI Automation, Experience in Jenkins for building and testing Software projects.
- Defined required mappings in xml that are supported by MVC architecture and spring framework.
- Created CI/CD pipeline using a combination of proprietary software, Jenkins, and Custom Scripts.
- Used AJAX for developing asynchronous web applications on client side.
- Created and developed RESTFUL API utilizing SpringBoot with Spring MVC.
- Used JSP, Servlets and HTML5 to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Responsible for Reporting Functionality page using AngularJS frame work.
- Involved in development of User Interface using JSP, ETL, JSTS, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, HTML and Tag libraries.
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using spring and j2EE framework.
- Created Spring xml file for database configuration using Hibernate and for different spring beans.
- Unit testing is done using JUnit, Spring JUnit test, Camel test support, TestNG, Mockito and Power Mock with Mockito.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using AngularJS and Spring Controller.
- Created performance test data by using JMeter and Selenium. Involved in testing and quality assurance
- Used Spring MVC for implementing web tier
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed it on Web Logic Web Server.
- Hands on experience with multiple NOSQL databases including Couch base, HBase and Cassandra.
- Configured Cassandra cluster and SQL on the cluster. Imported data from various resources to the Cassandra cluster using Java APIs.
- Consumed SOAP based Web Services to integrate with the Web Application
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring and used Hibernate Template for data access
- Used Log4j for logging, debugging.
- Used CVS for version control
- Test Driven Development (TTD) using JUnit & mocking by JMock
- Developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances
Environment: AWS, Java 5, J2EE, JDK 1.5, Java Beans, Spring 2.5, Java Script, CI/CD, J-Query, Hibernate 2.0, Elastic search, Eclipse, Tomcat, Jenkins, PL/SQL, Selenium, Cucumber, Log4j, JMeter, XML, HTML 4.0, ReactJS, JBoss 4.2, JUnit 4.0, Soap, JMS, Web Services, WebLogic Application Server.
Confidential, Roseland, NJ
- Involves actively in Sprints and Scrum’s of Agile Methodology
- Interacted and coordinated with the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Configured Struts DynaActionForms, Message Resources, Action Messages, Action Errors, Validation.xml and Validator-rules.xml.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like struts-config, ejb-jar and web.xml using XML.
- Developed and deployed Session Beans and Entity Beans for database updates.
- Performance of programming was improved by usingMultithreading
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, usecases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using EJB’s.
- Implementing Tiles based framework to present the layouts to the user.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Deployment of Application in the JBoss Server environment using ANT tool.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the JDE Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- Wrote Action Classes to service the requests from the UI, populate business objects & invoke EJBs.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Developed the application in Agile Scrum fashion.
- Developed batch jobs and scheduling components using Spring scheduling and Spring batch.
- Implemented SOA based enterprise framework with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application on JBoss server and used Maven Build automation tool to build an application.
- Designed the front-end screens using JSF (ICE Faces, Prime Faces), XHTML, HTML and Java Script and developed application using Spring framework.
- JSF (Java Server Faces) was used for to simplify development integration of user interfaces and the operation on the values they (UI) hold.
- Worked with JBOSS Rich Faces (JSF/Face let technology for Rich Internet Application).
- Developed XHTML’S for presentation layer and used Java Script for validations.
- Designed and implemented optimized queries, data base tables and stored procedures using DB2
- Used JUnit for testing and check API performance. Used Object Relational Mapping Tool Hibernate for the interaction with the database.
- Developed JMS message listeners using Spring JMS Template to consume messages from queue.
- Developed User Interface Components using JSF (Java Server Faces). Designed web module in Spring framework for the J2EE application.
- Integration and implementation of modules was done by Core Java API’s- Java Collection and Threads.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Responsible for developing Hibernate configuration file to configure the data base drivers, connection pooling, session management and mapping files to map to database tables.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering,
- Implemented application using Struts and Spring Framework
- Use of Multithreading and collection framework including List, Map etc.
- Implemented several design patterns like Singleton, MVC and Factory design patterns
- Designed and developed DAO layer, to access data from IBM DB2 database
- Developed complex PL/SQL queries, stored procedure for getting multiple reports using MySQL
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP
- Developed service layer using Core Java
- Deployed J2EE components (EJB, Servlets) in WebLogic Application server
- Prepared Unit test cases for existing functionality as per the requirement and execute the same.
- Involved in the Integration testing support and involved in bug fixing.
- Involved in the designing of use cases, user interface specification, Impact Analysis document etc.
- Developed requirements/enhancements in the applications shared by client.