SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Proven professional experience in information systems and retail, with a strong track record of stability, including 13 years with the same company while earning degree in Information Technology. Extremely focused on assigned tasks, team needs, customer service issues and has demonstrated ability to multitask.
Languages: Java/J2EE, C++, Microsoft .Net, Perl, SQL, Shell Scripting
Systems: OneOps, UNIX/Linux, Windows, TomCat
Databases: Informix, DB2, SQL Server, MariaDB
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Main contributor for the Refill Reminder application including changes in three different languages including Java, C++, and SQL.
- Contributed to the design and implementations of the DB2 changes, application flow, and integrations with multiple third parties, all deployed on the cloud.
- Quality and stability focused quantified through integrations with Sonar and Hygieia showing over 80% test code coverage and no major or above warnings.
- Redefine the operations process by implementing a true DevOps relationship model.
- Incorporated several operations plugins to give better visibility to the system stability and reduced the down time of the applications.
- Developed new features which met business requirements or to improve the application performance.
- Respond to production impacting situations through high communication and sense of urgency.
- Lead multiple projects from initiation through the warrantee period.
- Designed and developed high quality backend applications within expected timelines.
- Recognize and troubleshot issues to improve existing processes.
- Coordinate with third party vendors to ensure all tasks are completed on time and within expected coding standards.
- Design, code, gather feedback, and maintain local systems and databases.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Confidential systems to fully communicate and prioritize issues with ISD until a resolution has been completed.
- Performing Technical Coordinator responsibilities both ethically, and promptly.
- Basic troubleshooting and maintenance with windows based workstations.