- Around 6 years of experience in the IT industry with expertise in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented applications using Java and J2EE.
- Working knowledge in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Oracle Certified Java Programmer.
- Experience in Unit Testing and System Integration testing
- Excellent working knowledge in design and development of web based, server side, SOA, Integrated data intensive applications using the J2EE technologies, ESB, and Web services.
- Experience in ESB, Apache Service Mix, Apache camel, ActiveMQ, Mule Soft, Jboss Fuse ESB.
- Experience in Apache Camel EIP (Enterprise Integration Patterns).
- Experience with Oracle 9i, and UML design with Build deployment tools (Ant, Maven).
- In-depth Knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and their Implementations.
- Well experienced in web/application development.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental and Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model.
- Good working experience on IDE(Eclipse, RAD, TOAD), IBM Rational Software(Rose, WebSphere, RPT etc), Visio, CMS(Clear Case, SVN, Serena), Mule ESB, CI, Maven, Apache tools & utilities and company specific internal portals.
- Have good experience with configuration build tools like Jenkins and Hudson continuous build tool.
- Expertise in implementing Web services and JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Strong working experience Object Relational (ORM) mapping tools like Hibernate (Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Hibernate Caching, Transactions).
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Expertise in Hibernate and MVC-architecture.
- Experience in providing 24/7 application support for Production and Development environments.
- Well experienced in using JUnit for performing unit-testing framework.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Architecture and Design.
- Having good communication, analyzing and presentation skills.
Web Technologies: JSF, HTML5, CSS, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, Node JSAJAX, JSON, XML, MVVM, Win forms, Bootstrap, CSS.
Design Tools and IDE s: RAD 7.5/6.0, Eclipse 3.x, Rational Rose, UML, STS, Cruise Control CI
Databases: Oracle IBM DB2, MS-Access, MS SQL-Server, Oracle 10g.
Application/Web Servers: Web Sphere 7.0, JBoss 5.0, Apache, Tomcat
Operating System: UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX), Red Hat Linux, Windows MS-DOS.
Reporting Tools: Excel Reporting, HTML Reporting, SSRS.
Others Tool: Maven, JUnit, Log4J, CVS, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, ActiveMQ, CA Harvest SCM, GIT, HP service Manager, HP Systinet, WinSCP.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Involved in analysis, design, development and implementation of this application.
- Analyzed and understood the requirements and Enhancements by discussing with Business Analysts and developed the features according to Business requirements.
- Analyzed and developed Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of modules been built.
- Developed the web service for accepting the XML as inputs source for generating the rate plans using JAX-WS framework.
- Involved in implementing the MVC architecture integrating Hibernate and Spring frame work.
- Used Core Spring framework for dependency injection and Spring Context Used Spring ORM to integrate with the Hibernate.
- Developed UI pages using Angular JS, CSS3 and HTML 5
- Used Spring AOP for logging and profiling for certain modules.
- Work on technical design and develop SOAP Fault translation from application exceptions, Web Services, custom components
- Configuring Web services using the Web services definition language
- Created tables in Oracle database and implemented Database access through Hibernate.
- Developed complex PL/SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Functions
- Deployed the changes in TEST server and worked with testing team for testing.
- Unit testing using JUnit and Preparing test case plans
- Analyzing the defects and unit testing and Implemented logging using the log4j.
- Prepared builds using Maven for the other environments like QA, STG and PROD.
- Followed Agile Methodology for implementation of the project.
- Perform problem identification and resolution activities, involving multiple teams necessary to resolve the system problems based on severity/priority.
- Involved in new enhancements, code review, code discussion, quality check and bug fixing.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, JSP, AJAX, Angular JS JSON, Servlets, XML, Oracle, Bootstrap, Log4J, Eclipse, Hibernate, Web Services
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Reviewed the functional, non-functional requirements and high-level designs.
- Worked with Agile Methodologies.
- Used Spring Web flow for integration purpose in application development.
- SOAP UI is used for web services testing.
- Developed and integrated with server components using Spring, Hibernate.
- Developed user interfaces using JSF UI components, Validators, Events and Listeners.
- Developed sever side validations using JSF.
- This system is a real time J2EE Fixed Income Trading system, high frequency, low-latency. I am the developer and support of this system.
- Experienced in creating a connection to the Laserfiche server or share an existing connection.
- Extensively worked with core java like collections, String Builder and interfaces.
- Develop fixed income pricing analytics, architecture and implementation, providing solutions for real time price delivery, trade capture, order management and other aspects of trade flow
- Compiled and built the application using Maven scripts and deployed the application.
- Implemented Hash table and hash set for inserting and retrieving values.
- Used MVC-Struts framework in the front-end to develop the User Interface.
- Implemented enterprise applications using WSDL, SOAP and XML schema.
- Developed different design methodology such as MVC patterns.
- Used Hibernate for Object mapping.
- Developed Message Driven Beans as Queue listeners for JMS queues.
- Worked extensively in the backend SQL Server database.
- Used Log4J for any errors in the application
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and build and release Spring Boot framework.
- Configuring SharePoint foundation services with TFS 2010.
- Analyze and fix issues related to Soap Web services and Application responses
- Used HTML, CSS and Java Script for developing user interface.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used MAVEN as build management tool.
- Used WSDL to post the services in the UDDI.
- Worked with XPATH when need to identify objects in the screen.
- Developed lookup tables and views to speed up queries.
- Provide critical support to current order management systems being used as and when required.
- Worked in Quality analysis and testing.
Confidential - Wilmington, DE
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Familiar with concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validations, CRUD Rest Operations, grid, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced directives, authentication, server-side proxy, slide pages, user switch etc.
- Wrote Code to interact with back-end JAVA, AJAX, and JSON.
- Used Hibernate for accessing database and mapping the entities by using hibernate annotations.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, cache concepts.
- Used AJAX with JQuery to parse JSON object to dynamically overlay contents on web pages.
- Implemented Batch jobs using Spring Batch created various item readers, item writers and item processors.
- Used Oracle10g as the backend database.
- Used Spring MVC framework for developing the application.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IOC framework.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Experience in using Redis.
- Experience in working with struts for building web applications.
- Extensively used Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Installation, Configuration administration of JBOSS environment, including deployment of Servlets.
- Developed Scripts for UNIX platform deployment.
- Good knowledge in using MongoDB.
- Used Hibernate for interacting with Persistence Layer for CRUD operations. Developed Rest architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Worked with the team of PHP developers for developing a web application on LAMP and also worked on MySql queries. This application has to interact with the other projects.
- Used GIT for version control system. and JBoss as the Application Server.
- Used Apache Camel framework for integration of the code in easier way.
- Defined system requirements hosting systems for both JBoss Fuse, as well as define database requirements for JBoss Operations Network (JON).
- Used Log4J for logging the user events and MAVEN for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used JUnit for the unit testing of various modules, Selenium for automated testing and JENKINS for continuous integration.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case, Object, Class, Collaboration and Sequence Diagrams.
- Created Servlets which route to appropriate EJB components and render retrieved information
- Developed Session Beans to process requests and used Entity Beans to retrieve and update.
- Implemented Executor Framework in Multithreading. Designing and implementing Multiple Process Service using Multithreading and Concurrency concepts to schedule and execute jobs.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API.
- Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for Oracle.
- Developed web application using Struts, JSP, Servlets, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Designed and developed Message-driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from the database.
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat Server.