- 4 years of IT Experience in various domains such as Manufacturing, Retail, Telecommunication, Insurance, Finance, Health Care and Online business.
- Experience in software development life cycle, Implementing Waterfall, Kanban, Agile Methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Spark RDD, Data Frame API, Data set API, Data Source API, Spark SQL and Spark Streaming.
- Experience in indexing HTML/Xml document to solar search engine.
- Experience in developing SOAP based web services using Apache Axis 2 and Apache CXF both using JAXWS and JAXB annotations.
- Experience in various Agile methodologies such Test - Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and x-path
- Integrated stash bit bucket to Jira, for creating push and pull, branch deletion.
- Experience in a custom Java web server which implements the Java Servlet API and Object-Oriented methodology.
- Developed Spark scripts by using Scala shell commands as per the requirement.
- Experienced in analyzing data with Hive, Spark using Scala.
- Experience in developing Model View Control (MVC) applications using Spring.
- Excellent team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web services including RESTFUL, WSDL, WCF, AWT, Javadoc, JAX-RS and, JMS (Java Messaging Service), IBM Web sphere MQ Series, Micro Services.
- Hands-on experience with GIT, Jenkins & Ansible.
- Installed and configured Business Objects XI r1/r2 using Tomcat and Apache as Application and Web Servers.
- Expertise in databases like MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
- Experience in writing complex database queries, stored procedures, and triggers using MS SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL. Strong Skills in Database Design.
- Ability to take and give directions and instructions and provide assistance through completion of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, good leadership qualities and excellent problem-solving skills.
Programming Languages: Java/JDK /J2EE, SQL, C++, C
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JDK, JNDI, JSTL, JPA, Web Services, Tiles
Framework: NextGen, Spring, SpringBoot, z/OS, Struts, J2SE, Hibernate, Junit, Log4J, J2EE, Java EE, Apache, Design Patterns
Databases: Oracle10g/11g/12c, MySQL, NoSQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Web/Application Servers: SaaS, Tomcat, JBoss, AWT(Abstract Window Toolkit),WebLogic Server, GlassFish
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XML Scheme, DOM, SAX, SOAP, WSDL, XML-Beans, JSON, AJAX
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans
Build Tools/Utilities: Maven, Jenkins
Version Controls Tools: Git, Stash
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS
Big Data: Hadoop, Hive
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Used Ecore framework to develop spark code and run the code on HDFS cluster.
- Updated Java projects as Maven project and imported necessary libraries.
- Followed continuous integration with Agile methodology and regular SCRUM meets.
- Implemented Spring MVC controllers like controllers, simple form controller, and multi action controller.
- Connected to data sources and performed operations using Spring data framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Analyzed the data by performing Hive queries, SQL and Spark Streaming.
- Placed several input and properties files on HDFS cluster using UNIX commands through Tectia-SSH terminal.
- Used Spark Data Frames Operations to perform required Validations in the data and to perform analytics on the Hive data.
- Performed Unit testing on several UI pages and resolved the defects.
- Used Git version control technology and JIRA to track problems.
- Developed POM xml for Maven projects.
- Generated several million records of data in csv files by integrating Java and Spark contents.
- Used H-base to store unstructured data.
- Used Hive tables to query data stored in databases and file systems integrated with Hadoop.
Environment: Eclipse, Java/J2EE, SQL, Web Services, WAS 9, Spring, Maven, Hue, Tectia-SSH terminal, TortoiseSVN Repository Browser, Spark, JSP, HTML, XML, Oracle, Spring Batch, Git, Oozie
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- My key role is to develop notices for the citizens of State of Tennessee based on the user stories using Java through NextGen architecture and to integrate it with the data from the database.
- Involved in Dev design and development.
- Write SQL queries in Oracle SQL developer and generate the triggers.
- To create sample business user stories from worker portal by initiating the data collection and run the eligibility.
- Check if the created cases can be integrated with current code and make necessary changes if any.
- Involved in writing batch jobs using Spring batch.
- Involved in code reviews using BitBucket pull requests.
- Check in the code using source tree and merge it with the feature branch and resolve the conflicts in the Bitbucket.
- Involved in System Integration for the several modules.
- Unit test the scripts and deploy them. Create sub tasks of the business user stories in JIRA.
- Retrieve log from the Splunk to check the errors generated when a case is searched in worker portal.
- Perform unit testing to fix the defects before the deadline.
Environment: Eclipse, Java/J2EE, SQL, Web Services, WAS 9, Spring, JQuery, Spark, JSP, HTML, XML, Oracle, Spring Batch, Git
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- As part of the team worked on estimate releases, tasks with development manager.
- Involved in back end core java programing.
- Active in coding some of the core java implementations, used core java concepts such as collections, generics and multi-threading.
- Involved in designing the architecture for the project using Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Developed processing component to retrieve patient information from Oracle database, developed DAO layer using hibernate.
- Reading messages from Kafka queue using spark streaming.
- Development and published server side business logic in a simple POJO for various account portfolios, equities, asset/equities ratios, by using core java collection, generics.
- Developed Stateless session beans to handle user request, identify appropriate internal and external service component to process the request and delegate the persistence information to be stored in to oracle database using DAO components.
- Developed Messaging component using JMS, EJB message driven bean to handle FIXML messages.
- Used RESTful web services to handle the user requests.
- Template development for a Java based search platform using JSP/JSTL.
- Extensively used the Tomcat Server for application development and production.
- Involved in unit testing, system integration testing and enterprise user testing.
- Interacted with the client for gathering the requirements during design, development and implementation phases.
- Configured connection pools and establish a connection with SQL Developer.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed the new Restful Web Services API.
- Implemented the back-end services using SpringBoot.
- Developing Rest Services using Rest Template with SpringBoot
- Involved in producing Web Services by making using of RESTFUL.
- Designed and implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j API.
- Involved in writing web services classes using RESTful.
- Worked on JEE development using mainly Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Java Mail
- Worked on Java Multithreading, Collections& Coherence Framework.
- Involved in designing Java Components with Java core design pattern like Singleton Patterns.
- Used Stash repository to run the Jenkins job for continuous integration.
- Developed Agile processes using JUnit to use continuous integration.
- Mapped tables in database using Hibernate and Scala
- Managing nightly builds, feature addition builds, weekly builds in Jenkins.
- Worked on Web based application development using Java/JEE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSF, Hibernate, spring, Web Services and XML.
- Used Servlets and JSPs for developing action classes and views.
- Experience in Maven build tools for project development and deployment.
- Integrated stash bit bucket to Jira, for creating push and pull requests, branch deletion and merging request and created in Jira.
- Hands-On experience in using Restful web services tools Postman and chrome to make the restful web services requests and receive responses.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL and Occasionally Stored Procedures.
Environment: Restful web services, J2SE, Java Script, AngularJS, Java EE, SpringBoot, SQL, AWS, Eclipse, SOAP, Maven, Tomcat, Jetty, Jenkins, Jira, Groovy, Stash, Git.
Junior Java Developer
- System Requirements gathering for the project.
- Preparation of the Detailed Design document for the project by developing business process flows, requirements definition, use cases, and object model
- Designed and implemented a GUI framework for Swing. Developers using the framework define actions, popup menus in XML, the framework builds the graphical components.
- Designed the class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Use MVC architecture.
- Creation Test plan. Development and coding of Test classes and Test Cases.
- Execution of Test cases in JBuilder.
- Defect fixing. Client communication & Query resolution
- Used IBM Clear Case as version control and workspace management.
- Testing of the product: Unit Testing, Regression Testing, and Integration Testing.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and Struts Framework for developing the application.
- Developed the JSPs for the application.
- Created struts-config file and resource bundles for Distribution module using Struts Framework.
- Implemented Action Form classes, Action classes for the entire Reports module using Struts framework.
- Worked on core java for multithreading, arrays and GUI (AWT).
- Used Oracle 9i/10g as the database and wrote SQL.
- Deployed the application on to Tomcat server.
Environment: Tomcat, Java, J2SE, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Eclipse, Oracle 9i/10g, XML, HTML/DHTML, JBuilder, Clear Case.