- More than 8+ years of experience in Object Oriented Designing, Developing, Implementation and testing in Client/Servers e - business applications using Java&J2EE Technologies.
- Good exposure to all phases of SDLC process, including system use case, functional & technical specification documentation based on business requirements.
- Review design documents with stake holders and collect approvals
- Excellent Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis&Design using UML.
- Good experience with RUP, Agile methodologies.
- Experience implementing SOA, Web Service applications.
- Strong Experience in developing the application using frameworks like Struts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and Spring Frameworks Worked on maintaining the persistence using Hibernate, JPA ORM.
- Proficiency in developing web services (Soap, Restful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, Axis2, JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS. Also, Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF.
- Experience deploying applications on Apache Tomcat 6 Web Server, BEA Weblogic 8/9/10, WebSphere 5.0/6.0 application server environments.
- Expertise on user interface using SWING/JFC, AWT and AWT Events
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with other applications infrastructure
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies, Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts, Spring MVC, Spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with Software designing and modeling using UML on Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Hands on experience in deployment of J2EE applications on JBoss, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and WebLogic Application Servers.
- Good experience maintaining the project in IBM Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS, Star Team version control repositories.
- Highly-available and auto-scalable set of microservices with zero-downtime deployment, unified monitoring and logging (Docker)
- Experience in server-side technologies such as NodeJS and/or Scala
- Experience in building an application using the Alfresco content application server.
- Experience in using XML based technologies and parsers DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB.
- Good knowledge in Python and Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, HBase, Flume.
- Experience in database design, NoSQL, data modeling and developing stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL plus, SQL developer in Oracle 9i, My SQL and DB2.
- Created REST APIs by using spring, exposed them from my existing system so that it is consumed by other application.
- Experience in several agile frameworks like Scrum, XP, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit, Mockito and Powermock.
- Experience in managing the build files using ANT and Maven.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experience in developing, designing in UML, Package, Class and State Diagrams.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational skills.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2, 2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC, DI, AOP,Spring Boot, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin, ICEfaces, Myfaces
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, Erwin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL Workbench
Databases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, My Eclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, NetBeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper,Sonar
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Cloud Services: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Amazon web services EC2 (AWS)
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TCPMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
White box Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Black box Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunner
Application Servers: Weblogic 8.1, 10.0, WebSphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM FraO RM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, FreeMarker
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in developing Webservice operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyze requirements with team; write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Followed agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Participated Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams
- Used Spring Framework 4.1 for the application development.
- Development and design experience on payment transaction processing.
- Used Spring for bean instantiation, annotations, controllers, request mapping to handle the Webservice request and response.
- Involved in front end development using Struts , JSP's, JSF and JSTL.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud config.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs .
- Developed DAOs using JPA, hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Developed the application on Sonar IDE to have an easy and guiding code environment.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Creating custom, general use modules and components, which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as Express, Hapi
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJs applications.
- Templating engine for emails and reports was FreeMarker.
- Integrated with third party Sale point API to make restful Webservice call.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, QA Testing, Staging, and Production).
- Serving as the team’s subject matter expert on Node. JS frameworks
- Designing and developing enhancements on new and existing applications using Node. JS
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services(AWS) Infrastructure services EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation
- Batch jobs were automated using the Quartz scheduler.
- Used Maven for the project management like build, installs.
- Deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used GITfor version control and repository.
- Used Bitbucket to maintain the version of files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases for unit testing using Junit.
- Used EasyMock for mocking downline services.
- Used Selenium for UI automation.
- Used Fitnesse for Integration testing.
- Used log4j for logging errors, info, and exceptions.
- Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process Improvements .
Environment: JDK 1.7, Spring 4.1(DI, MVC, Tran Management, Integration, AOP, Boot), Spring Boot, Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS Webservices, JAX-WS Webservices, Apache CXF, JQuery 1.9, JQueryUI, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, WebLogic 12.1, Eclipse 4.2, Junit, XMLSPY, SOAPUI 5.1, Log4j, Maven 3.1, GIT, PMD, AWS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Maven, Hudson, TCPMon, Sun Jersey, Junit 4.1, Selenium, JIRA, Rally, FreeMarker, Apache POI, Quartz Scheduler, Fitnesse, Selenium, EasyMock, Grunt.
Confidential, Cincinati, Ohio
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed the Web Application Using Spring MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing phases, and responsible for the full stack development.
- Creating reproducible infrastructure environments for the microservices architecture (Ansible, AWS CloudFormation)
- Developed user interface using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Ajax and JQuery
- Developed the application using Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and added asynchronous features using AJAX.
- Focused primarily on the MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using JAX-WS and Apache Axis.
- Used Hibernate for data persistence and designed hibernate queries and Hibernate specific configuration and mapping files for Oracle Database.
- Defined the Data Source, associations, components, Inheritance and configured the hibernate environment using HQL.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS and ActiveMQ.
- Used JIRA to fix and track the workflow.
- Configuration and deployment of the web application using WebSphere 7 .
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application in the server.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases for each java class that is being developed for this application using a mocking framework Mockito using Test Driven Development technique.
- Following Agile practices to develop and deliver the requirements.
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Effective using in Clearcase and clearquest for version control and defect tracking
Confidential, Peachtree City, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in database modeling applying the normalization rules
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on the MVC design pattern
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards
- Analyzed, designed, validated the business logic of the system and implemented the application
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering the user stories.
- Developed order history and order status of all the Authorized agent’s specific bonds
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying the existing business rules based on a search criteria to be reviewed by the CNA internally
- Involved in debugging the product using JIRA Bug Tracking
- Deployed the application on to WebSphere application server.
- Extensively used and implemented all the swing components in the application .
- Developed Search Tool for the organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Developed servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented multiple high-performance MongoDB replica sets on EC2 with robust reliability.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on My SQL.
- Worked with MySQL for SQLYog and Workbench.
Confidential , Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for creation of Class Diagrams, Sequence and Activity diagrams, classes using Rational Rose and UML.
- Responsible for coding the business logic using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security and transaction management.
- Designed and Developed Java classes, XML Mapping files and Service classes to use Hibernate API forpayment transaction.
- Developed in creating a web interface using JSP, DHTML and HTML.
- Developed Entity Beans and Session Beans (Stateful and Stateless) to implement the back-end business logic to register a new user and existing user related functions.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations by using DB2 database.
- Debugged, tested and documented code fixes for production issues working with both on shore and offshore resources.
- Developed the application on Sonar IDE to have an easy and guiding code environment.
- Implemented SVN configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Deployed Enterprise application using WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Maven tool for building and packaging the application.
- Unit test and writing Test scripts using JUnit Framework.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Involved in Understanding and analyzing the requirements and part of the process of designing the system.
- Implemented server side programs by using Servlets and client side by using JSP.
- Handled the database access by implementing Controller Servlet.
- Used Hibernate as the Object/Relational Mapping Framework to access and manipulate data from the Oracle database.
- Created views and stored procedures in Oracle SQL/PL-SQL.
- Widely used HTML for web based design.
- Used Log4J for logging/detecting errors in the application.
- Used Prime Faces in Java Server Faces (JSF) applications.
- Used Entity Java Beans (EJB) to capture the data from UI and used Entity Session Beans as DAO Layer to persist the data.
- Created jars and wars and deployed on WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
- Used FireBug to keep a track of bugs.
- Also used CVS as the version control manager.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles API.
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Participated in design and code reviews
- Developed User Interface using AJAX in JSP and also performed client-side validation
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules. Used SVN as version control
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts 1.x, JNDI, DB2, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, AJAX, Rational Rose, Eclipse Indigo 3.5, SOAP, Apache Tomcat, Oracle 10g, LOG4J, SVN.