- Highly motivated and focused Software Engineer with 8 years of experience in core Java and Java EE software development. Solid background with algorithm and data structure.
- Extensive IT experience in server side development, distributed software architecture, object oriented design, messaging middleware and relational databases.
- Experienced in development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Solid Java OOP programming skills like: multi - threading, class loading.
- Expertise in server-side development with JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets.
- Experience in MVC architecture, Spring framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Java Server Faces and Hibernate.
- Experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Expertise in working with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Exception Handling and Serialization.
- Used Github for source code version control, Jenkins for automating to build.
- Used and worked with SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Skilled in analyzing and defining solutions to increase efficiencies and reduce redundancy
- Specialize in Enterprise Application Integration and Agile Methodologies.
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate.
Database: MySQL, NoSQL(MongoDB)
Software/Tools: Jenkins, Maven, Ant
Servers: Apache Tomcat
Version Control: Git
Script /OS: Jenkins, Maven, Shell, Linux, UNIX, Windows.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Worked on gathering requirements from stakeholders and performed design & analysis of the customer specifications.
- Used OOAD Technology, classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose.
- Used Spring MVC framework to build RESTful web services.
- Developed and deployed business logic using Session Beans and Servlets.
- Used the JNDI for naming and directory services.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Implemented core Java code with data structures and algorithms to the back-end.
- Involved in debugging the application.
- Used Maven to compile and generate WAR, and JAR files.
- Created custom exception classes to display appropriate error messages.
- Used JUnit for white box testing of application. Created test conditions/test data.
- Used Log4j for logging errors and publishing logging information to various destinations.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment.
Key Technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, JSP, HTML, Servlets, Hibernate, UML, JUnit, Jenkins, Unix, Git,MongoDB
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Participated in various stages of the project life cycle, mainly design, implementation testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Applied Agile methodologies for software development .
- Developing complex RESTful web services using Spring framework for extracting product and warranty information.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets.
- Optimized the data model objects with core Java code.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and modifications to existing database
- Implemented Scripts for UNIX platform deployment.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Used Jenkins for CI and deployment.
- Debugged and resolved production/test issues.
- Involved in 24X7 production support and maintaining the application after production.
Key Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, WebServices, Spring, AJAX, Servlet, MySQL, XML, UML, JUnit, ANT, Jenkins, Unix.
- Designed and developed high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Improved the performance and integrity of code by processing thread concepts.
- Supported other developers 24 X 7 for code integration and deployment using Jenkins.
- Performed software development utilizing technologies such as core Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, JSF, Servlet, and SQL database.
- Interacted with business users and collected the requirements. Analyzed business requirements, designed and recommended solutions over Agile Methodologies.
- Performed the role of developer and Contributed in well designed, testable, efficient code and it had been proved by SONAR violations report
- Coordinated with the client and upper level management, as well as cross-functional teams to test the solutions for production issues and customizations.
- Worked with the deployment of code using Jenkins.
- Worked with issue fix for bugs tracking in SPIRA and made checked in the code repository using Git/SVN.
- Created backend tables/stored procedures and SQL for database access.
Key Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, AJAX, Servlet,MySQL, XML, UML, ANT, Jenkins, Unix, Git
- Responsible for discussing and understanding the requirements received from the client and prepared design document with approach details for the implementation of the enhancement.
- Deployed object, JAR, WAR files on BEA Weblogic application server.
- Involved in writing Jakarta ANT build scripts for building and deploying.
- Used CVS for version control; Tested using JUnit/Eclipse
- Log4j is used for logging different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
- Performed 24X7 production support
Key Technologies: Java, CVS, Weblogic, JUnit, Windows 2003 advanced server.