- Full Stack Java Developer with 6+ years of IT experience in designing and development of Java/J2EE oriented technology, technically proficient with strong desire to develop technology - based solutions for strategic business environment.
- Experience in developing applications using SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Agile (TDD, SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Experience in applying best practice Design Patterns and Strategies to enterprise applications to reduce tight coupling, maximize performance and reduce maintenance/extensibility risks.
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications on Cloud Platforms like Amazon Web Services.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWS S3.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or moreEC2 instances.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Service Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Expertise in implementing design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller and DAO pattern.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Struts (Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles), Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Data, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & Restful services) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Excellent in developing REST and SOAP based Web Services using JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-B, Apache Axis, Apache CXF and Jersey frameworks.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Proficient in developing RESTFUL web services using XML, JSON.
- Good Knowledge of Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the Business logic tier (Business object) and the Persistent storage tier (data source).
- Worked with SQL databases like Oracle, My SQL, IBM DB2 and Hands on Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, Triggers and creating business tables.
- Hands on experience in working with Junit, Mockito, Selenium and TestNG.
- Experienced with deploying applications on to production servers, configuring various parameters of servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, BEA Web logic, IBM Web Sphere.
- Created and consumed Micro Services based on Web API.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Micro Services.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Used version controller tools like Tortoise Subversion (SVN), CVS and Git.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins and GitHub.
- Experience in working with IDE’S like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS) and Intellij.
- Have extensive experience working on Windows, Linux and Unix Operating Systems.
- Effective team player and excellent communication skills with insight to determine priorities, schedule work and meet critical deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and programming skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java (1.5 to 1.8), SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java Security
Tools & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, Log4J, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS and NodeJS
MarkUp/XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, JSON
SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Jersey, Micro Services Architecture and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic Server and Glassfish
Database/Clients: Oracle, My SQL, DB2, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD and Spring Tool Suite (STS).
OR Mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis and JPA.
Build Script: Jenkins, ANT, Gradle and Maven.
Modelling/CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional and Star UML.
Testing Tools/Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Postman, Rational Clear Quest, Jenkins and JIRA.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear Case and GIT Hub.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk EBS, Elastic Load Balancing ELB, API-Gateway, Cloud Foundry
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design & development and worked with the business team to review the requirements.
- Used REST protocols for usage of web services like JSON in the React application.
- Developed complex Multithreaded Java applications for processing large volumes of data to achieve Multitasking.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection.
- Used Spring MVC framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping customer log data and transactions details etc.
- Used Spring Batch for processing large amount of data like transaction management, job processing, resource management and logging.
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token based authentication/authorization scheme using spring security.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the various mappings in hibernate files and created DAO layer.
- Worked with MongoDB to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Involved in writing SQL and Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all micro services on AWS and used Elastic
- Beanstalk to setup application and configured environments.
- Designed and developed Micro Services Architecture to divide application into business components using Spring Boot.
- Worked with JUnit Regression Test Framework to implement unit testing, to accelerate programming speed and to increase the quality of code.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to the target Apache Tomcat Servers and worked on continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Developed a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI.
- Involved in creating EC2 instances and installed required configurations and applications on it and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Involved in creating resources stack on AWS EC2 using Cloud Formation by writing Template files.
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2 and Expert in using Docker for
- Environment provision solution.
- Worked on integrating Spring with the Elasticsearch and developed API's to read and publish data from Elasticsearch cluster using native Java transport client as well as REST client.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like REDIS and exposed them with Restful endpoints.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API’s which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Worked in Agile TDD environment using SDLC tools like SVN, Jira, Jenkins, Maven for build packaging and deployments of the application components.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) as an IDE for Application Development
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Involved in designing the client side module architecture based on new Angular Framework.
- Used Node.JS to run Angular on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Experienced in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups. Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Experience with designing and configuring secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through private and public networks in AWS and create various subnets, routing table, internet gateways for servers.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Used Spring MVC module to develop MVC Architecture.
- Developed the Controller to handle the requests and responses.
- Used Core Java to develop Business Logic as Spring Beans.
- Configured Spring Container to implement IOC/DI of the Spring Beans, and to manage the beans life circle.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Used spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template to perform the database the database operations by connecting Data Sources available.
- Implemented Spring AOP for declarative transaction management.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from Oracle Database.
- Created Stored procedures and functions in the Oracle database using PL/SQL to minimize the performance impact in monolith application before breaking it down to microservices and used Dynamic SQL to load the data.
- Responsible for clearing up any blocking queries if present from the application in Oracle database by working with DBA team to either kill the query or wait till it completes if the priority assigned to it in business process is high.
- Used Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used XML form to transfer the data.
- Used Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Responsible for Production support activities like Jobs monitoring, log the load statistics, analysis and resolve in case of any production issues, coordinate with business to fix any source file issues, coordinate with DBA to resolve any table space or file system related issues.
- Deployed the Web Application in WebSphere.
- Developed Unit Test Cases. Used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
- Created UNIX shell scripting for periodic generation of reports.
- Configured pom.xml to deploy the project using Maven.
- Used Brackets IDE for UI development and RAD IDE for Server.
- Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providing and implementing the solution defects.
- Designed use case diagrams, data flow diagrams, component diagram, class diagram, and sequence diagram for the given requirement.
- Involved in the review meetings of the design architecture for the new requirement and enhancement, given review comments for the designs.
- Implemented GUI using HTML, JSP, CSS, TILES, AJAX, JSTL, Struts TagLibs and Portal Pages.
- Used AJAX to dynamically load a portion of the page when it was not needed for reloading the entire page.
- Using RIDC Interface get content details and Created Content through application.
- Worked to maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Developed custom Skeleton, custom Skin and custom Layouts.
- Implemented custom LAF files applied to portal.
- Design & Development of page flows, Web logic Workshop.
- To display and process the information designed JSP pages using JSR-168.
- Involved in the design and development of JSR-286 compliant Portlets using frameworks like Spring MVC
- Developed and implemented Content Publish using Site Studio, Content Publisher.
- Using RIDC Interface get content details and Create Content through application.
- Implemented Spring IOC Setter Method Injection and writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Implemented business class logic using Factory pattern.
- Implemented DAO layer to access hibernate session factory using spring hibernate template, Hibernate Search Quires and written search, persistence, deletion for the persistence objects.
- Developed Web Services client and Service used SOAP Protocol for sending request and get response.
- Created JUnit test cases for unit testing and implemented application logging feature using log4J.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Captured all the functional and technical requirements of the Supply Chain Management System.
- Was involved in the preparation of the software requirements and design document (SRS & SDS).
- Adapted Java Design Patterns DAO, Value Objects and Session Facade to develop business components.
- Developed class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Defined the detailed application and database design.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users, Data Modeling, Designing and Developing Tools using J2EE, Java, JSP, EJB, and Servlets.
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Developed the GUI using HTML, CSS and JSP, AJAX and JQuery.
- Java Servlets were used as the common gateway interface between the client and server.
- Java Beans were used to handle business logic as a Model and Servlets to control the flow of application as Controller.
- Writing database queries on Oracle and Involved in the JDBC queries as part of implementation.
- Adopted Lucene search into the project to perform fast searches for the queries.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Provided a User Manual and User Training on the new system to ease them into the new system.